Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega personales

Just as, I assume, you d want to look the portion on a face to face date, you ll want to look the portion in your picture, so get a buddy to do it. delaware online dating In addition, all APIs that the dating app makes use of should really be secured. Any activity that includes meeting strangers from the web carries some security dangers. rentmen okc With over one hundred million customers worldwide, possibilities are you may possibly just uncover your neighborhood crush.

privatedelights

My husband s very first message to me showed that a) he had study my profile and b) was a compliment (but not just lewd or an try to boost my self confidence so I d throw myself into bed with him). zephyrhills classifieds If it had been then they would not will need guidance in the initial place. Due to the fact 2018, Mahajan and volunteers of Radio Udaan have organised get togethers for the visually disabled across Indian metros. ashley madison hack list famous You can make this as goofy as you like, your answer will inspire your match to make their answer just as quirky.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

8/16/2011 8:43:36 PM Friends with benefits? opinions  
ireneinmia67
Miami, FL
47, joined Aug. 2011

i have no problem with friends with benefits but i tend to have a problem with total strangers saying they would like to date me if it was friends with benefits. how can a total stranger be a friend. with the scares with all the sexual transmitted diseases, i would think people would be more careful. opinions and thoughts, please. thank you for your response.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

8/16/2011 9:14:36 PM Friends with benefits? opinions  
newnormal716
Altamonte Springs, FL
45, joined Jul. 2011

I never used to think I could do friends with benefits and I still don't think I could do it with a stranger. There's a guy at work that makes the thought interesting though

8/17/2011 3:53:38 PM Friends with benefits? opinions  
casagrandegirls
Casa Grande, AZ
27, joined Jul. 2011

8/17/2011 4:57:46 PM Friends with benefits? opinions  

magickissess
Over 1,000 Posts (1,176)
New Port Richey, FL
62, joined May. 2009

I wouldn't be calling a stranger a friend so NO BENEFITS for them lol. However, even with friends, this can be a very difficult situation. If you care enough to be friends, bringing that intimacy into the relationship can muck things up as feelings typically will develop. And besides, how many "friends" does one do this with?

8/17/2011 4:58:44 PM Friends with benefits? opinions  
jerseyguy39
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (18,931)
Ocala, FL
43, joined Apr. 2011

everybody's different

8/17/2011 7:47:16 PM Friends with benefits? opinions  

purian
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,123)
West Palm Beach, FL
55, joined Nov. 2009

yes it's possible...keyword being "friends"

8/17/2011 7:53:21 PM Friends with benefits? opinions  

ted16
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,612)
Fort Pierce, FL
63, joined Mar. 2009

So is it kinda like, shaking hands?

8/18/2011 12:44:20 AM Friends with benefits? opinions  
shewolf44
Jacksonville, FL
54, joined Jul. 2011

I don't believe in that or the old test drive bologna. Momma always said''Hun,no man's gonna buy de cow if the Milk's free.Well she was right and I aint no Jersy heffer..lol.I have few male friends mainly because thier Johnson's thier best friend.I dont give out de cookies...They're for my future Husband if that happens.Better to be alone then used like a old rag.lol.

8/18/2011 5:23:35 AM Friends with benefits? opinions  

olddi
Over 1,000 Posts (1,380)
Daytona Beach, FL
57, joined Sep. 2009

Quote from magickissess:
I wouldn't be calling a stranger a friend so NO BENEFITS for them lol. However, even with friends, this can be a very difficult situation. If you care enough to be friends, bringing that intimacy into the relationship can muck things up as feelings typically will develop. And besides, how many "friends" does one do this with?
i'm with you on this . di

8/19/2011 11:34:57 AM Friends with benefits? opinions  

tampa_bob
Tampa, FL
57, joined Jun. 2009

Quote from newnormal716:
I never used to think I could do friends with benefits and I still don't think I could do it with a stranger. There's a guy at work that makes the thought interesting though

Hmmm... Are they hiring?

Oh, but back to topic (as if that wasn't )...
I had a friend who offered and when I told her no that I think it would ruin our friendship little did I know that me saying no would end it instead.
Now on hindsight perhaps I should have sacrificed my body for our friendship (why no icon for sarcasm?).
Plus I've never been with a redhead before.

But the idea of is where you meet someone new for the most part (Jerry and Elaine notwithstanding) and just get the giggity going, right?
I don't know if I could do that.
Catholic guilt and all...

8/19/2011 7:17:12 PM Friends with benefits? opinions  

docktork
Over 2,000 Posts (2,837)
Kissimmee, FL
63, joined Jan. 2011

Quote from tampa_bob:
Hmmm... Are they hiring?

I had a friend who offered and when I told her no that I think it would ruin our friendship little did I know that me saying no would end it instead.
Now on hindsight perhaps I should have sacrificed my body for our friendship (why no icon for sarcasm?).

But the idea of is where you meet someone new for the most part (Jerry and Elaine notwithstanding) and just get the giggity going, right?
--dude she offered should'a popped the raincoat on and just did what she wanted ? she blew you u away anyway so WTF it might have been a great thing for both of you's how do u know what you were missing at your age no offense you cam't drop the ball there --you probably didn't like her huh just my guess

8/20/2011 5:05:10 AM Friends with benefits? opinions  

andrade_o
Miami, FL
27, joined Aug. 2011

A friend with benefits doesn't have to be your friend, it could be someone you just met. Its just someone to f**k usually wouldn't last long and It can also be that she doesnt like you that much to call you her boyfriend or girlfriend.

8/20/2011 5:07:19 AM Friends with benefits? opinions  
peeps57
Over 2,000 Posts (2,786)
Sarasota, FL
57, joined Jul. 2010

Let's just say I will pass on the FWB.

8/20/2011 5:14:45 AM Friends with benefits? opinions  
jerseyguy39
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (18,931)
Ocala, FL
43, joined Apr. 2011

Quote from tampa_bob:
Hmmm... Are they hiring?

redheads are fun, bob

8/20/2011 5:25:40 AM Friends with benefits? opinions  

tampa_bob
Tampa, FL
57, joined Jun. 2009

Quote from docktork:
--dude she offered should'a popped the raincoat on and just did what she wanted ? she blew you u away anyway so WTF it might have been a great thing for both of you's how do u know what you were missing at your age no offense you cam't drop the ball there --you probably didn't like her huh just my guess

Yeah, but the way this brain reacts...
She WAS a friend of mine and I never looked at her any other way/ We were talking and she said, "Well I can help you out." So I was shocked and she probably saw it on my face, perhaps if I'd thought it over.

I've been thinking of calling her just to see how she's doing...

8/20/2011 5:26:44 AM Friends with benefits? opinions  

tampa_bob
Tampa, FL
57, joined Jun. 2009

Quote from jerseyguy39:
redheads are fun, bob

And she's Cuban to boot!
A spicy little firecracker!

8/20/2011 9:53:53 AM Friends with benefits? opinions  
ireneinmia67
Miami, FL
47, joined Aug. 2011

Quote from tampa_bob:
And she's Cuban to boot!
A spicy little firecracker!

who is cuban???

8/20/2011 10:04:24 AM Friends with benefits? opinions  
ireneinmia67
Miami, FL
47, joined Aug. 2011

Quote from andrade_o:
A friend with benefits doesn't have to be your friend, it could be someone you just met. Its just someone to f**k usually wouldn't last long and It can also be that she doesnt like you that much to call you her boyfriend or girlfriend.

then wouldnt that be more like a booty call. i always thought friends with benefits was different than a booty call.

i am so confused. i guess i am old school when it comes to all this. i just dont get it.

8/22/2011 1:12:30 AM Friends with benefits? opinions  

yaniegal
Hollywood, FL
38, joined May. 2010

He's A Friend Alright.............I'm Just No Benefiting From The Sex He Sold Me Too Many Wolf Tickets, I Hope We Can Continue Being Friends Tho Minus The Sex

8/22/2011 9:29:59 AM Friends with benefits? opinions  
alaskasjourney
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,502)
Milton, FL
58, joined Jun. 2011

Don't think I could do it. Just get nothing out of it and might loose friendship and it wouldn't be worth it to me.

8/22/2011 3:20:10 PM Friends with benefits? opinions  
redaisy
Deland, FL
53, joined Aug. 2011

I have had a friend with benefit 2 times before, one I did develop feelings for and it did not end so nicely the other were still friends...just with no benefits. The one thing I like a about a friend with benefits is that your not with a lot of unknowns with benefits, you just have one main benefit.....mind you that was a while ago...now I just have friends with very few benefits...lol ...it is all good ...or was good...

8/24/2011 1:55:47 AM Friends with benefits? opinions  
mrbigone69
North Fort Myers, FL
36, joined Aug. 2011

actually this is exactly what im looking for i state it in my profile. and to anwser your question yes a Friend with Benefits is Different then a booty call in that a booty call is JUST SEX and thats it as for a Friend with benefits is someone you can do things with like a normal Friend (enjoy a dinner together, a movie, the beach) BUT also enjoy the sexual benefits of a Relationship as well i do think you should be straight foward and open as what you expect could there be a possiblity of a long term thing and if either should start having strong feelings you should discuss it as the saying goes honesty is the best policy that way hopefully no one will get hurt. I look at a Friend with benefits relationship as skipping the whole dating step...i mean if you see pics and talk and you like what you see and hear and the ohter person involved likes what they see and hear its all good...Note that i Say a FRIEND meaning one there are Men out there that Likes FRIENDS which to me is not a TRUE friend with benefits relationship and no you dont have to be Friends already it can be someone you just met but the intentions should be to enjoy the benefits on Regular basis...i dont believe in booty calls or one night stands because thats just someone being used as a piece of meat and nothing more

8/24/2011 2:05:23 AM Friends with benefits? opinions  
peeps57
Over 2,000 Posts (2,786)
Sarasota, FL
57, joined Jul. 2010

Who would have imagined with your screen name????

8/24/2011 5:11:06 AM Friends with benefits? opinions  

olddi
Over 1,000 Posts (1,380)
Daytona Beach, FL
57, joined Sep. 2009

Quote from peeps57:
Who would have imagined with your screen name????
. di

8/24/2011 9:47:33 AM Friends with benefits? opinions  
ireneinmia67
Miami, FL
47, joined Aug. 2011

i want to thank all the comments regarding this subject. it has open my eyes and mind to the possibilities and even though i might be batteling my feelings a bit, it is great to have people who have honest and truthful comments.