Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames login

This is one reason I suggested her household country, there you could be introduced by family or buddies or have know an individual due to the fact childhood. dating in greenwich ct In my 70s, been on the water most of that time. I have also tryed apps for dating, but it is not incredibly accessible. how to find fwb on pof This topic has 68 replies, 36 voices, and was final updated 1 year ago by Liolint.

usasexguide

The platform does not use a matching scheme, alternatively, it is a enormous venue of private ads. girls in medford oregon The Catholic Church does not forbid Catholics from marrying persons who forum not Catholic. At the time, I was a waitress in Knoxville, Tennessee and he was working at a summer season camp nearby. dating in san jose costa rica The person you are dating — and the particular person you ultimately marry — need to be the No.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2
4/11/2008 4:08:55 AM Is it Real or Fake Right about now I think FAKE!  
veteran61
Farmington, IL

Honestly, We were poking fun at you. Some of us are just simple country people and don't understand "city" talk. Were you asking if this site was real? It is. I have met ALOT of great people here. All I can say is what I tell everybody. Get into the Threads and start posting. This lets people get to know the real you. Moreso than what you can put in your profile. I hope this helps. I apologize if it seemed that I was disrespecting you. Mike

4/11/2008 10:46:28 AM Is it Real or Fake Right about now I think FAKE!  
allman1961
Elgin, IL

Nope all good. You know it was how i said it had alot going in and out of my mind that day so I should have not done the post in the first of all so it is good. So I think what i mean more less is fake in all them msg I get from women in a differnt country wich is all about sending them money lol ok?..Jeff

4/11/2008 1:39:52 PM Is it Real or Fake Right about now I think FAKE!  

honeyhoney4
Benton, IL

Jeff the #1 rule for gals asking for money
OR anything especially Africa-BLOCK & DELETE
rule of DH,lol
Give us a chance- we are good people
on DH.
**smile**

4/11/2008 2:49:38 PM Is it Real or Fake Right about now I think FAKE!  
allman1961
Elgin, IL

Ya I know just was asking and yes i did block them but just that I get alot of that so i took off alot of info on my profile so I think what it was how i said things about me so I took it off ty very much ...Jeff

4/11/2008 3:23:03 PM Is it Real or Fake Right about now I think FAKE!  
veteran61
Farmington, IL

Jeff, I'm glad we got that straightened out! Let's start again. Hi! I'm Mike, glad to meet you!

4/12/2008 8:36:05 AM Is it Real or Fake Right about now I think FAKE!  
allman1961
Elgin, IL

Nice to meet all here hey it was funny to me to get such a rise out of every one kinda funny...LOL

4/12/2008 1:17:14 PM Is it Real or Fake Right about now I think FAKE!  
sweetbabeblues
Hannibal, MO

I kinda like the joking part, but was not sure what you were talking about....
But anywho.... and welcome to the site.

Page: 1, 2