Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

coffee meets bagel hookup

For instance, you can bundle these inquiries together and understand a lot more about your date. latinas in las vegas In addition to these partnership parameters, it s also crucial to talk about other expectations you have. It was liberating and much more affordable than paying for therapy. buffalo ny listcrawler Magavi.

do any hookup sites really work

If you can get more than the concept of sharing even much more of your life with Facebook, Facebook Dating is a strong decision that takes great advantage of its massive ecosystem. girls in canton ohio In the previous, it really is really hard for a man/woman to obtain somebody. Jonas enjoys writing articles ranging from severe subjects like politics and social concerns to more lighthearted factors like art, pop culture, and nature. rubratings ny Do you have a person in your life that is complicated to be about? These kinds of people today can make you feel stressed, angry, overwhelmed, and even crazy at times.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

3/28/2008 6:14:24 PM women are dumb or men are dumb?  

cleek
Rockville, MD

Study: Blonde women make men dumb

Published: Nov. 18, 2007 at 6:22 PM
Print story Email to a friend Font size:LONDON, Nov. 18 (UPI) -- Encounters with blonde women such as U.S. film icon Marilyn Monroe make men's mental performance decline, a study has found.

University of Paris X-Nanterre professor Thierry Meyer said the study he co-authored found that when men are around blonde women, their mental performance declines due to prevailing social stereotypes, The Sunday Times of London reported.

The social psychology professor said study subjects were given general knowledge tests after being exposed to a variety of women, and seemed unconsciously to begin to "think blonde."

"This proves that people confronted with stereotypes generally behave in line with them," Meyer said. "In this case blondes have the potential to make people act in a dumber way, because they mimic the unconscious stereotype of the dumb blonde."

Although the finding appeared to reinforce the influence of stereotypes on behaviors and abilities, "EastEnders" and "Doctor Who" star Michelle Collins had a different take.

"I don't think it's to do with hair at all; it's all about the breasts," the blonde actress told the newspaper.

3/28/2008 6:16:22 PM women are dumb or men are dumb?  

hotdoggy13
Nazareth, PA

why do men look so smart during sex???
because they are pluged into know it all's

3/28/2008 6:16:37 PM women are dumb or men are dumb?  

magtag
East York, ON

Do you really think this is because men started to think within the stereotypical "blond" mode, or was it really because they stopped thinking with the head up top and thought with the head below? Wait....who's dumb???

3/28/2008 6:18:39 PM women are dumb or men are dumb?  

cece123
Madison Heights, MI

Funny hotdoggy....

3/28/2008 6:20:00 PM women are dumb or men are dumb?  

silkpanties53
Baytown, TX

Hotdoggy

3/28/2008 6:20:33 PM women are dumb or men are dumb?  

mindyb
Park Rapids, MN

shallow minded people are dumb gender plays no classification...I find it all shallow thinking disgusting

3/28/2008 6:21:14 PM women are dumb or men are dumb?  

wonderturtle
Overland Park, KS

When the head down below is active..there's not enough blood flow to work the bigger head upstairs..
so Um...well I'm gonna have to say women are smarter..they know us men arent worthy..but for survival of the species..we are necessary..

3/28/2008 6:21:17 PM women are dumb or men are dumb?  

shortncutelady
Douglasville, GA

Let me ask you this. My ex-husband said he checked the air in my tires and added some. The light inside on my panel said low tire pressure. I told him the light was still on, he checked again and said he added air. I was about to take my car in to check the sensors out, but while having my oil changed, the tech added air to my tires. Lo and behold the light went out! Now, you tell me, who is dumb? LOL.

3/28/2008 6:21:37 PM women are dumb or men are dumb?  

baydreamer7
Lancaster, PA

Hotdoggy, I'm in love! You are too funny! lmaoooooo!

3/28/2008 6:21:59 PM women are dumb or men are dumb?  

divorceddadof2
Vernal, UT

according to that story cleek, i guess men are really dumb if they become dumber for no apparent reason than they are around somebody they think is dumb. this is dumb, your dumb, i think i'm dumber for haveing been in this thread.

3/28/2008 6:22:20 PM women are dumb or men are dumb?  

belle37
Gurdon, AR

i think it goes both ways we all have are blonde moments no matter how smart you think you are ,even the highest educated person can be stupid

myself im 50/50 depend on long ive been around kids

3/28/2008 6:25:24 PM women are dumb or men are dumb?  

ru2timid
Rockford, IL

hotdoggy ... I take that as a compliment!

3/28/2008 6:28:07 PM women are dumb or men are dumb?  

hotdoggy13
Nazareth, PA

I hadent scrolled down to see you had already answered that old joke. lol that was the way I herd it.

3/28/2008 6:28:17 PM women are dumb or men are dumb?  

cece123
Madison Heights, MI

I see stupid people.......

3/28/2008 6:32:14 PM women are dumb or men are dumb?  

ge0ge0
Tallahassee, FL

U dont see alot of female presidents...do u?

Given our current dumbass in residency that's not even an argument. Besides women's suffrage, the 19th Amendment, wasn't ratified till 1920. It's taken this long for women to build enough gumption and clout to be able to be a contender with enough balls than most current candidates.

edited for dumb spelling error...

[Edited 3/28/2008 6:38:39 PM]

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8