Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

utah sex hookup

I occurred to be on vacation with my mom and Kevin s mom—did I mention Kevin s mother is also my godmother? He s already going to be there, and he ll unquestionably dance with you and inform you appear fairly. gay hookup los angeles The most crucial issue is to take every very first date with a pinch of salt and don t pin your hopes on any individual till you ve met up a number of occasions. Faith discovered Tomar funny and accomplished, saying conversation just worked involving us. mega personal app Stream thousands of shows and films, with plans beginning at $6.

real adult hookup

That s why CMB sends you seven selections a day that are cautiously chosen based on their matching algorithm. trinidad hook up 15 per 1 credit). But, at the same time, a lot of distinct subcultures have their personal dating apps and mingling events, and I never consider these are culty, so maybe my issues aren t well founded. sleeping dogs dating I met a girl on Tinder and for our second date, we agreed to meet at my regional watering hole.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

3/28/2008 10:34:41 PM woman who are waitresses  

snides20
Mingo Junction, OH

Ladies is there anyway to tell if a waitress is flirting with you or just being extremely nice to try to o get a big tip? I was at a resteraunt tonight and the people i was with afterwards was like oh she was hitting on you, you should go back but i dont want toi be made a fool of if it was just for a tip?

3/28/2008 10:40:07 PM woman who are waitresses  

bry11ca
Wappingers Falls, NY

Not flirting!!!

3/28/2008 10:42:19 PM woman who are waitresses  

jose1971
Amarillo, TX

How much eye-contact did she make?

3/28/2008 10:42:28 PM woman who are waitresses  

snides20
Mingo Junction, OH

let me add a little more to the question b hand she knew it was going to be one check 5 people at the table was she taking a stab at who was paying? because i wasnt the one paying tonight I pad last weekend

3/28/2008 10:46:29 PM woman who are waitresses  

jose1971
Amarillo, TX

Body language is usually a sure-tell-sign of her intentions. Unless she mastered it........ You might be screwed on this one. F--k it CARPE DIEM.

3/29/2008 12:02:05 AM woman who are waitresses  

flowergirl62
South Australia
Australia

You could have asked for her number and see what she says.

3/29/2008 12:05:21 AM woman who are waitresses  

thor22
Devils Lake, ND

I hate it whenever this happens, espically at Hooter's because they wear nylons!

3/29/2008 7:58:28 AM woman who are waitresses  

bobbiemgee
Clarks Summit, PA

I have been doing waitress/bartender work about 25yrs
If I had a customer I was MORE interested in and WAS flirting...Id be at that table more
then I needed to be.Its NOT always about getting a better tip.
Theres being nice to people because you have to,part of our job.
Then theres being extra nice....to people we DO flirt with.
Go back,ask to sit in her station....see how she is then....flirt yourself...should be easy to figure out.If shes just doing her job,or was flirting.

3/29/2008 8:07:34 AM woman who are waitresses  

brendaj
Savannah, GA

I like what bobbiemgee said, I also did a lot of waitress work & bartended forever, so the idea of going back and asking to sit at her station sounds like the best way to go.

I'm a little more upfront than some women, but I use to write my phone no# with a little note on the check, that would usually say something like, you seem very interesting & I would like to get to know you better, please call me if you're single & feel the same way! ~
Of course, you could always do the same thing.

3/29/2008 8:34:39 AM woman who are waitresses  

mag11
New Port Richey, FL

See I would have came out and just asked.......That's all u would have to do. Then you would know right? Mike

3/29/2008 9:53:44 AM woman who are waitresses  

bry11ca
Wappingers Falls, NY

Remember: Waitresses are in a SERVICE industry, like strippers / dancers, concierges. It is their job to make you happy. So while their job is "To Serve Man" (twilight zone reference), there is a difference between them giving you lip service and giving you . . . well . . .

Who ordered a little head?

[Edited 3/29/2008 9:54:23 AM]

3/29/2008 9:55:58 AM woman who are waitresses  

flowergirl62
South Australia
Australia

Gee thanks bry now I'm never going to get to sleep..........having visions of that.

3/29/2008 9:57:12 AM woman who are waitresses  

bry11ca
Wappingers Falls, NY

If you roll off the bed . . . I'll be there

3/29/2008 10:28:42 AM woman who are waitresses  

katrina_sq
Mena, AR

I waited tables for a lot of years, but was married at the time and not looking to cheat. I was nice to everyone and did a little flirting just because it was fun, not for the tip.

A couple of the girls I worked with did actually go out with guys they met while waiting on them. I'd say go back and ask to have her wait on you and see what you think. I also like the suggestion of leaving your number with a short note and see if she calls. I've seen that work in the past, too, with girls I've worked with. One even ended up buying a house with and marrying the guy. Nothing Ventured, nothing gained.

3/29/2008 10:54:04 AM woman who are waitresses  

forestrose
Calgary, AB

Thor, well, we now know what turns YOU on! Just nylons, or garters too?

Next time it happens, observe your waitress/server and see how they are
with the other customers.

Page: 1, 2