Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega personal sign up

Before the pandemic canceled their plans, she signed up for a nearby Turkish dating website, hoping to program a date for their short stint in Istanbul, something she had carried out ahead of on international trips. dating in trinidad colorado A girl I work with went on a date with a guy who played Puff the Magic Dragon on the piano and sang it and cried. Later, I invited him out for a beer, he agreed, and we ve been dating ever sinceā€¦it ll be five months subsequent week. doublelist kenosha Now up to six members of your household can have separate profiles so that favorites and recommendations are special to every single viewer.

adult listcrawler

Senior dating web sites are a one of a kind way to reintroduce companionship and spark in your 50s 60s. best places to meet men in calgary Even though I ve under no circumstances explicitly stated it aloud, it was very sweet. Within two years we have been married and nowadays we are happily married just over six years and I am married and with my 1st girlfriend/wife/ideal friend and some men and women say we are nonetheless on our honeymoon. cambodia dating app Dating is an essential component of discovering the suitable individual to be satisfied with.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

3/29/2008 10:59:02 AM New guy here saying hello!  

delcojoe
Philadelphia, PA

I just thought I would drop in and introduce myself, as I am new to this site. I am located in Delaware County, about 15 minutes outside of Philly from the airport .
I am not really sure what to expect from this site and am still learning how it works, but so far it seems pretty cool!

3/29/2008 5:32:45 PM New guy here saying hello!  

delcojoe
Philadelphia, PA

Hello Joe and welcome !

3/30/2008 8:46:07 AM New guy here saying hello!  

polishprincs
New Castle, PA

Hey there Joe... from the other side of the state ...

3/30/2008 12:25:11 PM New guy here saying hello!  

delcojoe
Philadelphia, PA

Hello Polishprincs and thanks for the hello!
I was starting to think that I was either all alone here or just lost my mind completely by talking to myself! ....
Whats shaking across the way there dear?

3/30/2008 3:53:34 PM New guy here saying hello!  

jan113
Downingtown, PA

Hello Joe~welcome

3/30/2008 5:55:38 PM New guy here saying hello!  

polishprincs
New Castle, PA

Not too much happening on this end of the state... At least it was a sunny day today.. I can't wait for it to warm up.... What's happening out your way?

3/31/2008 7:51:59 AM New guy here saying hello!  

delcojoe
Philadelphia, PA

Hello Jan113 and Polishprincs, thank you for the replies!
Not to much going on at this end of the state either. I hear what your saying about the warm weather! It can't get here soon enough! It's a bit chilly and raining here today but it's supposed to be near 70 tomorrow. With any luck it will hang around and guide us right into summer, , but you know how funny the weather can be especially at this time of the year!
I am new to this site but it seems as though theres not too much going on here, at least not in my area. Seems like every message I send either gets deleted or never read, . If I was not already used to that, I would say that it would hurt my complection a little !
But anyway, thanks again for the replies and I hope you all are doing good !
Be safe !
Joe

4/2/2008 2:13:16 PM New guy here saying hello!  

polishprincs
New Castle, PA

Another sunny day here... Aww sorry you're not getting any responses.. Keep your chin up, there are lots of great gals that just haven't seen you yet...

4/3/2008 7:32:00 PM New guy here saying hello!  

lyngrl79
Columbia, PA

hello joe and welcome, hope you find what your looking for on here. i haven't yet but my hopes are high.

4/4/2008 5:18:16 AM New guy here saying hello!  

greenenurse
Waynesburg, PA

Hello Joe!....Welcome and hope to chat with you soon!

4/4/2008 5:48:40 AM New guy here saying hello!  

mmgood4u
State College, PA

New Guy here too! Hi everyone!

4/4/2008 8:24:34 AM New guy here saying hello!  

delcojoe
Philadelphia, PA

Hello everyone and thanks again for the replies !
And welcome MM !

4/4/2008 3:46:21 PM New guy here saying hello!  

polishprincs
New Castle, PA

You're welcome.. Have a great weekend...

4/5/2008 12:19:41 PM New guy here saying hello!  

snugglebug1964
Franklin, PA

hello Joe and welcome ..i hope you find what you are looking for...there are so many wonderful people on here ..hugs Trish

4/6/2008 11:19:39 AM New guy here saying hello!  

delcojoe
Philadelphia, PA

Page: 1, 2