Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

www megahookup com login

The very first date I went on with my now fiancé ended up with all our mates tagging along as well. dating in dover de He did not know what to say, he starts stuttering and mumbling. Upon arrival, she noticed he had a wall complete of knives and machetes. minneapolis bedpage Darrin told me he had under no circumstances been on a date to a grocery store just before to appear at food and then asked me if I wanted to go for a walk down by the water.

discord hookup

Most of my dating is commonly outdoors the EA community. dating rapid city sd Just wanted to add to the chorus I met both my last lengthy term partners on Tinder. Considering the fact that I didn t ask guys out in actual life I didn t want to do it on the net either. craigslist seoul casual Is this a person whose eyes light up when you ask about their family, or is this a painful topic.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

10/16/2006 8:28:25 PM scriptures comparing the false church, with the true one.  

1haoleboy
Hilo, HI

THE TITHE: True church
Thou shalt truly tithe all the increase of of thy seed, that the field bringeth forth year by year. Deuteronomy 14:22
And THOU SHALT EAT before the LORD thy GOD, in the place which he shall choose to place his name there, THE TITHE of thy corn, of thy wine, and of thine oil, and the firstlings of thy herds, and of thy flocks; that thou mayest learn to fear the LORD thy GOD always. v:23

And thou shalt bestow that money for whatsoever thy soul lusteth after, for oxen, or for sheep, or for wine, or for strong drink, or for whatsoever thy soul desireth: AND THOU SHALT EAT there before the LORD thy GOD, and thou shalt rejoice, thou and thine household, v:26
And the Levite that is within thy gates; thou shalt not forsake him: for he hath no part nor inheritance with thee. v:27

[Edited 10/16/2006 8:38:21 PM]

10/16/2006 8:56:24 PM scriptures comparing the false church, with the true one.  

1haoleboy
Hilo, HI

THE TITHE: False church
And the priests' custom with the people was, that, when any man offered sacrifice, the priest's servant came, while the flesh was in seething, with a fleshhook of three teeth in his hand;..1 Samuel 2:13

Wherefore the sin of the young men was very great before the LORD: for men abhorred the offering of the LORD. 1 Samuel 2:17

Wherefore kick ye at my sacrifice and mine offering, which I have commanded in my habitation; and honourest thy sons above me, to make yourselves fat with the chiefest of all the offerings of Israel my people? 1 Samuel 2:29

[Edited 10/16/2006 9:00:26 PM]

10/18/2006 9:59:59 AM scriptures comparing the false church, with the true one.  

1haoleboy
Hilo, HI

THE TRUE & FALSE CHURCH: On meats, and marriage...

Now the spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils; 1 Timothy 4:1

Speaking lies in hypocrisy, having their conscience seared with a hot iron, forbidding to marry and, commanding to abstain from meats, which GOD hath created to be recieved with thanksgiving of them which believe and know the truth. v:2

For every creature of GOD is good, and nothing to be refused, if it be recieved with thanksgiving: v:3

For it is sanctified by the word of GOD and prayer. v:4

If thou put the brethren in rememberance of these things thou shalt be a good minister of Jesus Christ, nourished up in the words of faith and good doctrine, whereunto thou hast attained. v:5

[Edited 10/18/2006 10:55:32 AM]

10/23/2006 10:02:44 AM scriptures comparing the false church, with the true one.  

1haoleboy
Hilo, HI

THE FALSE, & TRUE CHURCH: On Jesus' mother...

And it came to pass, as he [Jesus] spake these things, a certain woman of the company lifted up her voice, and said unto him, Blessed is the womb that bare thee, and the paps which thou hast sucked. Luke 11:27

But he said, Yea rather, blessed are they that hear the word of GOD and keep it. v:28

[Edited 10/23/2006 10:22:56 AM]

10/23/2006 3:15:21 PM scriptures comparing the false church, with the true one.  

cutiepie31
Minneapolis, MN

Thankyou for your entries. To tell you the truth. I do not go to church. I believe in what I believe. I can't stand when someone pushing GOD onto me and church onto me.

10/23/2006 9:05:45 PM scriptures comparing the false church, with the true one.  

1haoleboy
Hilo, HI

THE FALSE CHURCH: From Saint John

I wrote unto the church: but Diotrephese, who loveth to have the preeminence among them, receiveth us not. 3 John v:9

Wherefore, if I come, I will remember his deeds which he doeth, prating against us with malicious words: and not content therewith, neither doth he himself recieve the brethren, and forbideth them that would, and casteth them out of the church. v:10

[Edited 10/23/2006 9:08:11 PM]

10/23/2006 9:15:04 PM scriptures comparing the false church, with the true one.  

1haoleboy
Hilo, HI

THE FALSE CHURCH: From Saint Paul

Now ye are full, now ye are rich, ye have reigned as kings without us: and I would to GOD ye did reign, that we also might reign with you. 1 Corinthians 4:8

[Edited 10/23/2006 9:36:27 PM]

10/23/2006 9:28:24 PM scriptures comparing the false church, with the true one.  

1haoleboy
Hilo, HI

THE TRUE CHURCH: From Saint Paul

Even unto this present hour we both hunger, and thirst, and are naked, and are buffeted, and have no certain dwelling place; And labor, working with our own hands: being reviled we bless; being persecuted, we suffer it: 1 Corinthians 4:11

Being defamed, we intreat: we are made as the filth of the world, and are the offscouring
of all things unto this day. v:12

[Edited 10/23/2006 9:58:22 PM]

10/24/2006 5:29:09 PM scriptures comparing the false church, with the true one.  

jond
Venice, CA

For if there come unto your assembly a man with a gold ring, in goodly apparel, and there come in also a poor man in vile raiment; James 2:2

And ye have respect to him that weareth the gay clothing, and say unto him, Sit thou here in a good place; and say to the poor, Stand thou there, or sit here under my footstool: James 2:3

Are ye not then partial in yourselves, and are become judges of evil thoughts? James 2:4

Hearken, my beloved brethren, Hath not God chosen the poor of this world rich in faith, and heirs of the kingdom which he hath promised to them that love him? James 2:5

[Edited 10/24/2006 5:34:13 PM]

10/24/2006 5:45:37 PM scriptures comparing the false church, with the true one.  

jond
Venice, CA

But there were false prophets also among the people, even as THERE SHALL BE FALSE TEACHERS AMONG YOU, who privily shall bring in damnable hearesies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction. 2 PETER 2:1

And many shall follow their pernicious ways; BY REASON OF WHOM THE WAY OF TRUTH SHALL BE EVIL SPOKEN OF. 2 PETER 2:2

11/11/2006 8:55:21 PM scriptures comparing the false church, with the true one.  

angels_heart
Lawrenceburg, KY

OOPS.. I messed up

[Edited 11/11/2006 10:20:52 PM]

11/11/2006 10:08:52 PM scriptures comparing the false church, with the true one.  

angels_heart
Lawrenceburg, KY

I read this several times then… This is what that said to me:
" The telling is inside your soul, a human obligation yet do not
forsake God in your soul. Each moment you sit down to take comfort
in the nice things life has offered you remember to invite God to
enjoy life with you.
Be sure to follow the rules of God within your gates to care for
those who are less fortunate, as they do not have like you.

Now I tried to find and compare churches...
The appearance of eating before God in celebration is the same in
both verse parts, are they to represent a true and a false church?

So I went to my Bible to read in Deuteronomy Ch.14
the verses 24 and 25 in between.
Hummm? These two verses tell me a different tale and leaving them
out seems to change the meaning of the message.

These things are explained in the left out verses, what is the
church and where to do the giving are determined by God and is a
place God chooses.

Your message has taken away from the word and therefore became MISLEADING.

Verses added back for you below, please be careful.

Thou shalt truly tithe all the increase of of thy seed, that the field bringeth forth year by year. Deuteronomy 14:22

And THOU SHALT EAT before the LORD thy GOD, in the place which he shall choose to place his name there, THE TITHE of thy corn, of thy wine, and of thine oil, and the firstlings of thy herds, and of thy flocks; that thou mayest learn to fear the LORD thy GOD always. v:23

And if the way be too long for thee, so that thou art not able to carry it; or if the place be too far from thee, which the LORD thy God shall choose to set his name there, when the LORD thy God hath blessed thee: v:24

Then shalt thou turn it into money, and bind up the money in thine hand, and shall go unto the place which the LORD thy God, shall choose: v. 25

And thou shalt bestow that money for whatsoever thy soul lusteth (your hearts desires) after, for oxen, or for sheep, or for wine, or for strong drink, or for whatsoever thy soul desireth: AND THOU SHALT EAT there before the LORD thy GOD, and thou shalt rejoice, thou and thine household, v:26
And the Levite that is within thy gates; thou shalt not forsake him: for he hath no part nor inheritance with thee. v:27

11/13/2006 5:15:29 PM scriptures comparing the false church, with the true one.  

angels_heart
Lawrenceburg, KY

I think I MISUNDERSTOOD this format. Sorry my response was not appropriate. Perhaps I should be more careful

11/13/2006 9:02:54 PM scriptures comparing the false church, with the true one.  

ol_hillbilly
Lowry City, MO

Naaaa, its Ok. Post whatever ya want. lol

Meybe sumthin along the Upanishads would not fit here as well. hehe

1/11/2007 3:12:34 PM scriptures comparing the false church, with the true one.  

universalsoul
Kansas City, MO

The upanishads,

Now that is much much older in time. Then the so-called sacred text of the 15th and 16th centuries.

Yet, Such text as the upanishads, Go much further back in time.

And, go into the spiritual science and truth of it all.

So, it would be nice to express the upanishads.

However, your only challenge would be: To get many to not go bias on you.

Due to the strong constant influence, Of putting a certain text over all others.

When in truth, The late text of the 16th century, HAs been through many lineages and etymological clergy hands.

The upanishads would be wonderful to express!

Whoever was going to present that text. It would be wonderful!

Example- I would rather see the writings and manuscripts, from the original languages, Then, settle for the language of william shakespeare, Who in which was close friends of the Authorized King of that time.

So please, The upanishads. Iam not bias. Iam open minded!

Page: 1, 2