Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

alligator listcrawler

Do not give out private information and facts until later on. piggott singles Based on your development plan, framework, and preferences, we present no code chat widgets, pre built UI kits. Do you notice that they talk in a compassionate way about these folks? The fact that they even mention them is a strong indicator of empathy. las vegas adultlook It was a compilation of mass shooters video manifestos, but set to comically upbeat music.

now gay hookup app

Elite Singles membership is highly qualified, making it an excellent selection if users are searching for stimulating conversations. glens falls dating Obtaining exciting and mastering is your primary objective. I was relieved till I realised he wasn t responding anymore. listcrawler tn Listen to how they speak about the less fortunate members of our society such as the poor, immigrants and the disabled.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

4/5/2008 12:42:27 AM How many orgasms have you had in one suck and f*ck session?  

youspitiswallow
Denver, CO

I have had 12 orgasms from my man in one suck and f*ck session! I was wondering if this is unusual? I have never experienced such pleasure in my LIFE! Tell me what YOU think!

4/5/2008 12:48:11 AM How many orgasms have you had in one suck and f*ck session?  

stayinyoung
Oklahoma City, OK

o ciht your young ,, wait intell you have had so many in a row you cant freakin breath and pass out ,,

4/5/2008 12:50:30 AM How many orgasms have you had in one suck and f*ck session?  

ladyvirtue52
Redding, CA

How can you be into it and count? I dont keep track...multiples are multiples...many many when its gooooood...

4/5/2008 12:53:40 AM How many orgasms have you had in one suck and f*ck session?  

sparkies111
Fall River, MA

i'm moveing to calie . 7 times is my most juice out of my man hood

4/5/2008 1:16:17 AM How many orgasms have you had in one suck and f*ck session?  

handsum68
Harrison, OH

after my first big O then i am ok to go for a while but i really try to give the woman i am with the most sexual satisfaction i can possibly give her

4/5/2008 2:10:24 AM How many orgasms have you had in one suck and f*ck session?  

mosplace
Boulder City, NV

ummmm I and He lost count at ummmm not telling

4/5/2008 2:46:45 AM How many orgasms have you had in one suck and f*ck session?  

saxpistols
Bryan, TX

6... but it was a long session!

4/5/2008 3:03:15 AM How many orgasms have you had in one suck and f*ck session?  

eagleeyes7
Fort Myers, FL

What's in a number?

I'm usually busy making eggs and toast while she's trying to get her rubber legs to function!

4/5/2008 3:14:26 AM How many orgasms have you had in one suck and f*ck session?  

mosplace
Boulder City, NV

yay eagle although i will cook on my rubber leggs if it was that good he deserves breakfast in bed

4/5/2008 3:38:34 AM How many orgasms have you had in one suck and f*ck session?  

bry11ca
Buellton, CA

4/5/2008 4:57:05 AM How many orgasms have you had in one suck and f*ck session?  

cece123
Madison Heights, MI

I kind of forgot what an orgasms was.... I guess I'am saving my zero... for someone extra ordinary... someone who could rock this gals world.

[Edited 4/5/2008 4:57:28 AM]

4/5/2008 5:05:06 AM How many orgasms have you had in one suck and f*ck session?  

rickdc
Las Vegas, NV

I usually seek out women who like (LOVE) to receive oral sex for a long time (its my fetish for sure) and some of them were able to acheive multiple oragisms, I have also been one women who would cum once very heard and that would be it (but she was a great face ridder, so it was fantastic anyway). I perfer the multiple types for sure.

I am moving to the las vegas area some time in the summer it would be nice to to up for some fun.

4/7/2008 4:15:51 PM How many orgasms have you had in one suck and f*ck session?  

composerman
North Hollywood, CA

What inspired you to start counting them?

4/7/2008 4:18:19 PM How many orgasms have you had in one suck and f*ck session?  

jonmjk6
Frankenmuth, MI

Eleventy-four.

4/7/2008 4:20:08 PM How many orgasms have you had in one suck and f*ck session?  

renaissancechik
Allentown, PA

Eleventy four?? Who can compete with that???

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4