Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

100 free adult hookup

Once again this doesn t negate any difficulties. catholic singles ct Most couples I ve observed on boats typically split. I met my wife on match. locanto makati P.

megapersonaks

I hope you have enjoyed it enough to pass it on. orange county chat room Any activity that entails meeting strangers from the internet carries some security risks. In the films, persons lock eyes on the train, begin a conversation and then fall in like. ted petruna flight R4R, or Redditor for Redditor, is a subreddit dedicated to connecting customers.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

4/6/2008 7:20:35 PM Are you secure enough to date a hottie?  

krupa1
Abilene, TX

Dealt with it in the past......in the end...looks are far less important than loyalty. Hotty or dog, doesn't matter if she ain't loyal.

4/6/2008 7:31:38 PM Are you secure enough to date a hottie?  

thebestman
Alpharetta, GA

Of course

4/6/2008 7:37:47 PM Are you secure enough to date a hottie?  

impressivetoys
Wells, MN

Well, I look at it this way. #1) 9 times outta 10, you know youre goin home together. #2) if their gonna f*ck you over like that, theres nothing you can say or do to prevent it. So cut your losses and move on. Just things Ive learned. #3) And if your in a bar while all this is happening, EVERYONES usually a hottie, especially at last call or close to it. And their also usually pretty f*ckin horny too. Keep your hottie close, and the gropers closer.

4/7/2008 7:06:01 AM Are you secure enough to date a hottie?  

flowergirl62
South Australia
Australia

Thanks oneadvnt for your great faith in me..........but I tend to avoid the hotties because they make me feel initimidated and I don't like the idea of women swooning around. I did meet a guy over here like that and he swore that while with a woman he was faithful but it would definitely be about my insecurity.

4/7/2008 7:06:56 AM Are you secure enough to date a hottie?  

lonesomeloser
Louisville, KY

Only date hotties....

4/7/2008 7:09:27 AM Are you secure enough to date a hottie?  

annabanana1010
Lansdale, PA

Heck yea! I like knowing that he's coming home with me.

4/7/2008 9:23:59 AM Are you secure enough to date a hottie?  

venice427
Los Angeles, CA

.... No probs, hell yea ,
2 things are required ...
"willingness and nakedness"

4/7/2008 7:35:39 PM Are you secure enough to date a hottie?  

tazzper23
Texarkana, TX

iam secure enough

but i don't need a hottie just a loveing kind careing woman
but i see thing like this if i feel so unsecure that iam not strong enough to trust her then i don't need it . i can do bad by myself

4/7/2008 7:37:22 PM Are you secure enough to date a hottie?  

barbara1
Reston, VA

Bring it on!!!!

4/7/2008 7:40:23 PM Are you secure enough to date a hottie?  

switchhitter
Steubenville, OH

hotties are nice but i choose a little less atractive guy they treat you a hell of alot better

4/7/2008 7:47:13 PM Are you secure enough to date a hottie?  

drumrman
Belmont, MA

i am! but r they?

i don't think so.

4/7/2008 8:06:34 PM Are you secure enough to date a hottie?  

dee_lightful
Skaneateles, NY

I have. Only problem is, he was more interested in himself. I'd rather be with someone that is down to earth. Looks aren't everything.

4/7/2008 8:12:49 PM Are you secure enough to date a hottie?  

nevadacityrose
Grass Valley, CA

I have never dated a super hotie! I have never wanted to, I am not attracted to that type? my new man is very handsome in my opinion and the coolest thing is that he thinks I am a Hotie! never been called that before, good for the ego!

4/7/2008 8:33:03 PM Are you secure enough to date a hottie?  

carolinaguy71
Boca Raton, FL

I am secure enough in myself that I can date anyone, I dont need to be concerned what the person I am with is doing. If they do something they shouldnt then I dont need to be with them, cant lie forever and sooner or later it all comes back to you.

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5