Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames sex

Chat room apps can be decent dating apps if you re the appropriate kind of person. free chat vancouver Back in the day, eHarmony would put you through the wringer with a lengthy sign up method and lame alienating concerns. Launched in 2014 more than Passover by founder David Yarus, who also worked for Birthright Israel and Hillel at the time, the Brooklyn based app was later acquired by its competitor, JDate. bedpage okc Messaging 1st is a lot more than likely to imply that you will get your choose of the people today that you are genuinely interested in.

megapersonsls

In a world exactly where we do not have to leave our couches to meet a partner—no matter how far apart our bodies might be—the question of how far we ll go to locate a mate becomes far more muddled. fresno hookups Any girl with a sweet tooth will really like this query. My next IRL date had just moved to New York by way of Europe and was a collector of smaller stories and observations. korean women seeking men Some people today are pretty open on the internet, sharing deep thoughts or emotions, whilst other individuals prefer to lurk, scroll and stay anonymous.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

4/7/2008 8:51:34 AM How deep is love?  

ariesera
Roswell, NM

If you loved someone with all of your being and she/he loved you just as much, would your love for each other change if that person had an organ or bone marrow transplant from someone else he/she loved as a friend? Would your love be as strong, stronger, or less for each other afterwards?

4/7/2008 9:09:37 AM How deep is love?  

winesong
Bend, OR

Nothing like that would diminish my love for that special person.

When you have that SPECIAL love/connection of the mind, body and soul it is
so powerful. It can conquer difficult times, various situations,
JOY and happiness and the unimagined...
who would of thought of THAT happening...be strong!

At any given moment we are exactly where we are supposed to be...
that is what they say...if you believe in the spiritual power.

Wine

4/7/2008 9:14:04 AM How deep is love?  

drumrman
Belmont, MA

my love for that special woman would probably grow even stronger. no matter what her illness is/was, will never change the love i have for her. JMO

4/7/2008 2:05:43 PM How deep is love?  

davewave1
Ann Arbor, MI

HOW DEEP IS THE OCEAN (How High is the Sky)

A Song by Irving Berlin

LYRICS:

How much do I love you?
I'll tell you no lie
How deep is the ocean?
How high is the sky?
How many times in a day
Do I think of you?
How many roses are
Sprinkled with dew?

How far would I travel
Just to be where you are?
How far is the journey
From here to a star?
And if I ever lost you
How much would I cry?
How deep is the ocean?
How high is the sky?

4/7/2008 3:08:05 PM How deep is love?  

gr8stwoman
Napa, CA

I don't fall in love easily, but once I do, my love is eternal and unconditional.

4/7/2008 3:54:58 PM How deep is love?  

mrswilliam
Ivel, KY

The depth of ones love, devotion, and loyalty, IMO can't be changed by circumstances. You can add negative emotions into the mix but you really can't take away from the good.

4/7/2008 3:57:20 PM How deep is love?  

57rickie
Sioux Falls, SD

If I had a Love like that, nothing could or would change my love for him.

4/7/2008 6:27:08 PM How deep is love?  

coppermare
Grady, AL

Wait a minute..that didn't really make a bit of sense! If your sick or dying and need a transplant would it be love to NOT want you to get help from any damn source you could get it from???

4/7/2008 6:29:35 PM How deep is love?  

mag11
New Port Richey, FL

Why would it change?.........thats just crazy. Mikey

4/7/2008 6:29:56 PM How deep is love?  

classyguy333
West Fargo, ND

My love wouldn't change unless it got stronger. When my wife was terminal with cancer I would have traded places with her. But God didn't consult me on that.

4/7/2008 6:39:21 PM How deep is love?  

soulcrazy
San Clemente, CA

Hell, I would love the person who donated it for saving my other half! That would have no bearing on my feelings I had for my lover.

~Cajun~

4/7/2008 7:26:51 PM How deep is love?  

tazzper23
Texarkana, TX

my love would be stronger cause love is just that . if the one i love is deep into me as i am them it don't matter what happen . once i decideed to love that person its unconditional . in other words i don't care if she had 3 eyes one leg 6 hands and so on and so on

4/7/2008 9:45:53 PM How deep is love?  

lindawn
Murrieta, CA

It should not changed your love for that someone if they have a transplant from someone else.
It should grow deeper, stronger because you are given more time to share your love for one another.

True love knows no boundary, time, or limitations. It can not be measured and will go on and will last a lifetime.

4/7/2008 9:50:39 PM How deep is love?  

dutchboy4u
Huntington Beach, CA

I'd still love her, maybe more for doing the surgery so she could be by my side longer.

I'd also appreciate the friend or donor for giving my love what she needed to stay by my side. He/she would have all my repect and more.

4/7/2008 9:57:57 PM How deep is love?  

markzander2
Madison Heights, MI

I guess it would depend on if the transplant was from a dirty commie or not. If you had to question if this person sleeping next to you was the enemy every night, it might be best to arrange, hmmmm, how can I put tactfuly, a long term seperation, if you know what I mean.

Remember, you'll need a solid alibi.

Page: 1, 2