Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega classifieds

It will preserve you on your toes, which is a great thing. dating saratoga springs ny Kelly Gonsalves is a multi certified sex educator and connection coach primarily based in Brooklyn, as well as the sex and relationships editor at mindbodygreen. I let cash and the truthful conversations about it develop into a wedge in my partnership. listcrawler mexico Understanding all the tiny items that make your companion them is the essential to forming a lasting bond.

datehookup discontinued

Most older ladies, in time, normally miss the comfort of land, or they turn rabid. medicine hat singles From not so discreet hook up requests to poop stained PJ pants, right here are tragic things that have occurred to us IRL. But as her 40th birthday rolled about, she decided she wanted to be all in on acquiring enjoy — even if that meant attempting out Tinder. lana banks private snapchat In this guide, we want to give you some terrific examples of some of the Christian dating inquiries that you should really be asking of a new prospective mate.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2
4/7/2008 12:05:19 PM Favorite magazines?  

mmaru
Erie, PA

I'm starting to get addicted to magazines. Partly because I want to work for one, but I'm also enjoying the fact that the stories don't expire after twenty-four hours like in the newspaper, and it's not the commitment that a novel is. Lately, I've really been enjoying All Yours and Women's World. I'm planning to ask for a subscription to one for my birthday. I like these two magazines because they're focused on women, but with a lot of practical advice. They don't advertise $700 jeans or insist that everyone should have Jennifer Aniston's body type. They're clever and full of good, useful advice that can be followed by the average working-class woman.
Anyone else have a favorite magazine? What appeals to you most about it, and what sort of articles do you most enjoy, or which ones make you grab that magazine off the rack instead of others?

4/7/2008 12:31:15 PM Favorite magazines?  
allison86
Milwaukee, WI

I'm a fan of Real Simple... along with the occasional cosmo for laughs.
I guess with the internet now a days I would rather go to the website to find things than having to purchase a magazine.
So since you are working for a magazine is it anything like the movie the Devil Wears Prada?

5/20/2008 7:05:47 PM Favorite magazines?  

sunshine_504
Gretna, LA

I love Cosmo ( Comsopolitan ) and Woman World.

5/24/2008 12:14:11 PM Favorite magazines?  
sugaranspice74
Sneedville, TN

Womans World I like best,because it's more about everyday life.

5/27/2008 9:27:12 AM Favorite magazines?  

alicekathleen
Fresno, CA

I love magazines. I subscribe to Woman's Day, Family Circle, Cat Fancy, Catnip, New Yorker, Smithsonian, Sunset,
National Geographic. Love to just kick back and relax, check out a recipe, a new lipstick, a good
article! It is an expensive hobby, but worth it! (Plus, I buy more, like Self, Marie Claire, Elle)

8/11/2008 2:38:16 PM Favorite magazines?  

maribeth
Brick, NJ

my favorite magazine is cosmo girl. I also get teen vogue witch so so.

8/12/2008 11:12:15 AM Favorite magazines?  
sumbeach777
Red Springs, NC

HAnds down southern living, And the cook books that come in the end of the yrs. Have all of them starting from 1982.......

8/12/2008 11:23:11 AM Favorite magazines?  

lilguppy2bit
Auburn, WA

Garden and Gun

9/3/2008 10:37:12 AM Favorite magazines?  

sng805
Bakersfield, CA

cosmopoliton, self, allure, people

9/3/2008 4:05:02 PM Favorite magazines?  
opalcat
Cincinnati, OH

National Geographic,High Times,Mother Earth,Newsweek and Time. I really don't care about the latest fashion trends, tips to catch a man or dinner party recipes.

9/3/2008 8:32:15 PM Favorite magazines?  

alicekathleen
Fresno, CA

Anyone else like New Yorker?

9/6/2008 7:21:09 AM Favorite magazines?  

whynotgrl
Durham, NC

All of them! I adore magazines! My favs would be Vogue, In Style, People, Lucky,
Elle, Glamour..oh heck I like them all! I wish I worked at a Magazine company
as their Receptionist.

9/6/2008 8:10:49 AM Favorite magazines?  

alicekathleen
Fresno, CA

I love them too, Elle, Marie Claire, also specialty mags like Cat Fancy, Beadwork, Crochet World, any magazines
with crafts or sewing, any work out mags like Fitness or Shape, and I just bought an issue of Pilates Style!
I am always amazed when I go to someone's house and they do not have piles of mags like I do, even though
I try to pass them on, or leave in the coffee shop or on the train. Are you a "clipper" like me? Products, ideas,
dresses I long to order but cannot afford?

9/6/2008 11:46:22 AM Favorite magazines?  
opalcat
Cincinnati, OH

I can look at all the magazines I want waiting in the checkout, while somebody in front of me has overspent their food stamp card and trying to decide what to put back I was trapped earlier today somebody was behind me, obviously most of the cashiers called off today. I saw a lot of magazines had tips to save money. I'll start by not spending 3-4 dollars on a magazine.
Linda

9/6/2008 4:27:46 PM Favorite magazines?  

alicekathleen
Fresno, CA

That is why they are a mixed blessing! I cannot afford all my magazines, but give up other things so that I can
have all the subscriptions. New Yorker alone is quite expensive. Yet, my mags give me a great deal of pleasure.
I guess they are like mani/pedis in that regard, we could do without 'em, but they are so nice to have!

Page: 1, 2