Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

one time hookup

If you are tired of swiping, Ship is a solid option. mississippi dating sites 7 instances much more likely to enter a conversation in your initially 24 hours than on other apps. Our mission at Mingle2 is helping folks connect. doublelist com richmond va It is quick and tends to make it Incredibly quick to navigate and verify out singles seeking for a very good conversation and maybe a lot more.

okcupid for casual hookups

But it is so significantly much better to be in the pond than out. online dating surrey If you are into kinky stuff, you d want to know about the other person s thoughts. And may possibly your generosity and sense of humor infuse almost everything else you do right now. 10 dolla holla youngstown number The design and style of the app is gorgeous, all muted greys and subtle pinks, so you can download and get swiping.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

4/8/2008 1:54:45 PM please women only...i could really use your help  

dmill4444
Canton, OH

so this is kind of embaressing to say but i kind of have a footfetish. Everytime i have sexual relations with a girl i keep it away from "that" haha, its something that nobody knows about me in my personal life. What i really wanted to know is from a girls stand point is that if you were dating a guy and he had a footfetish would it creep you out?...not really bother you? or just think hes a complete freak?.. pleaseee i could really use some feedback or advice

4/8/2008 1:57:00 PM please women only...i could really use your help  

metu
Mansfield, TX

Please refer to the thread "Are there any girls who can handle a man with a foot fetish?" It should be below this. WARNING! It isn't pretty!

4/8/2008 1:59:59 PM please women only...i could really use your help  

texassweetness
Baytown, TX

If your fetish drives you to behave in a "scary" way, well, some would be taken aback. Gee, I would. But if you are able to address OTHER pars of a woman's anatomy with the same fervor you attend her feet, she might like it. I mean, I don't know a single, solitary woman who doesn't like to have her feet massaged, stroked, and , umm...other stuff.

But think about this from a woman's standpoint....enjoy ALL of a woman, her curves, her scent, her everything. It can be likened to how women feel when men can only look at our breasts, or our butts, or whatever. We prefer to be appreciated on the whole.

Good luck. Gee, I am not entirely certain I answered the question...smiling.

Peace,

Callie

4/8/2008 2:03:46 PM please women only...i could really use your help  

lust4love
Atco, NJ

i see some tender texas chicken above boys .mmm mmm finger lickin good

4/8/2008 2:04:24 PM please women only...i could really use your help  

monique08
Arlington, TX

Not everyone finds the same thing attractive and it is good to be different so whats the big deal... If it is what you like then the women you are with should accept it... If the guy I am with had a foot fetish then I could care less its just a part of them and that's fine.

4/8/2008 3:49:35 PM please women only...i could really use your help  

sweetiepie1977
Jacksonville, FL

OMG...you should read MY thread posting!

4/8/2008 3:55:41 PM please women only...i could really use your help  

ilovcole
Port Richey, FL

To me I wouldnt be comfortable but I am sure there are alot that do like it.

4/8/2008 3:57:33 PM please women only...i could really use your help  

hotdoggy13
Nazareth, PA

this again? another toe sucker

4/8/2008 3:58:23 PM please women only...i could really use your help  

soulcrazy
San Clemente, CA

I personally don't like anyone messing with my feet but that is just me.

4/8/2008 5:04:13 PM please women only...i could really use your help  

renfoxxy
Racine, WI

i'm with texas on this one. as long as you don't get scary with it. what kind of fetish is it? is it normal things or do you get crazy with the feet? what are we talking about here?

4/8/2008 5:09:47 PM please women only...i could really use your help  

dmill4444
Canton, OH

sucking on toes..thats really about it..haha i really dont care to have a woman touch "me" lol with her feet

4/8/2008 5:15:00 PM please women only...i could really use your help  

thebestman
Alpharetta, GA

I like a woman that has pretty feet. That is a big turn on. However I don't suck toes, but I like pretty feet/toes. That also includes the heel. Every girlfriend I had knew this about me and it didn't bother them one bit.

[Edited 4/8/2008 5:15:45 PM]

4/8/2008 6:00:16 PM please women only...i could really use your help  

thebestman
Alpharetta, GA

4/16/2008 1:20:21 AM please women only...i could really use your help  

renfoxxy
Racine, WI

if it's just sucking toes and what not then that should be all good.....it's when you go farther than that when women get a lil unnerved! you're good though.

4/16/2008 1:25:23 AM please women only...i could really use your help  

flowergirl62
South Australia
Australia

I had someone try and touch my feet once and they got accidently kicked in the head.........way too sensitive........

Page: 1, 2