Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega personal classified

1 lady I got on properly with on the phone wouldn t meet up simply because she had to babysit her grandchildren every evening. maryland single men So I asked how his connection was with his child s mother. If you need a good laugh or will need to be affirmed that it is not just you that goes on terrible dates, this list is for you! hookup sites china As it turns out, he had seen the band we were about to watch ahead of numerous instances.

megapersons

You can bring up to 3 mates with you for moral help. albuquerque singles over sixty On the web dating network let millions of singles to meet prospective partners they otherwise would not have met. Here s the spot to ask questions and get assistance with Pregnancy and Parenting. apps like sniffies Ultimately, this last story is from the Twitter user BARTY.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

4/18/2008 12:34:28 PM what your most favorite thing to do sexually???  

afrolicious
El Paso, TX

I like to shit in a guys face fart in his mouth and pick his nose and eat his snot.
j/k

4/18/2008 12:36:16 PM what your most favorite thing to do sexually???  

harrychronicjr
Phoenix, AZ

and that would explain the crazy message!

4/18/2008 12:38:58 PM what your most favorite thing to do sexually???  

monkeylover
Ogden, UT

i love going down on a woman! I love everything about it the smell, the taste, the sound a woman make while I'm pleasuring her, the feeling of her thighs quiverring around my head...

4/28/2008 2:19:08 PM what your most favorite thing to do sexually???  

jessa1989
Walland, TN

favorite sex... hmmmmmmmm......

starts off with teasing each other in public... when u know it will be a little while before you can do the deed. Once at home, teasing with the clothes... slowly removing them piece by piece while his hand caresses the body part under whatever is coming off. Then a nice warm shower and cleaning each other up. Find something for me to lean over... counter, couch, whatever... then tie my hands up and tease my vagina with ur d*ck... (that really gets me going) then slow deep penetration at first, leading to faster and harder. When that's over, back to the bedroom where foreplay is a must. Then, tie me to the bed and do whatever you want to me. Then the ties come off and it's whatever your fantisies are. We will keep going until each of us are fully satisified... no matter how long it takes.

and that's my favorite!! haha

[Edited 4/28/2008 3:26:23 PM]

4/28/2008 2:33:20 PM what your most favorite thing to do sexually???  

lee88fan
Hillsboro, OH

I enjoy it all,however I love 69 with me on top so I can skull ---- her!

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5