Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames sex

It will never finish and you will endup hunting too fugly when you recognize this. calhoun ga classifieds com is generated by its customers. If you want to have a private chat with any member, the video chat solution is also obtainable. fetlife ios Unlike other internet websites, this senior dating web page doesn t have too a lot of questions.

mega personal ad

You could possibly not be comfortable however with all these concerns, and that is ok. vancouver christian singles Every day, you will be supplied just one particular single ‘holy grail match primarily based on facts you have already inputted on your tastes, preferences and hobbies. And the business is currently awake to the prospective of AI. rub ratings baton rouge Beam in guilt and overbearing mother syndrome.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

4/9/2008 5:19:50 PM Why Don't Some Men Know How To F*ck?  

themadmapper
Springfield, VT

Maybe that"s the good man your all looking for and he just wants to be loved.

[Edited 4/9/2008 5:20:42 PM]

4/9/2008 5:20:28 PM Why Don't Some Men Know How To F*ck?  

lost_n_confused
South Whitley, IN

57rickie said it best...ALL men can f*ck...but when a men not only enjoys getting off but is there to pleazzzze the woman too is when the sex is gr8

4/9/2008 6:19:29 PM Why Don't Some Men Know How To F*ck?  

mrhal
Windsor, ON

there's a time to soak, and a time to stroke, timing is everything.....and from all eye witnesse's, I've got it down to a science!

4/9/2008 6:27:32 PM Why Don't Some Men Know How To F*ck?  

vanman08
Myrtle Beach, SC

pratice makes perfect ladies with me the first time inthe day im a little quick by the third time of the day,i can go go go....

4/9/2008 6:33:20 PM Why Don't Some Men Know How To F*ck?  

comes2please69
Tyler, TX

......obviously some dumb ass's out there...Some men got it....Some dont....Sucks for them...lol

[Edited 4/9/2008 6:33:47 PM]

4/9/2008 6:35:48 PM Why Don't Some Men Know How To F*ck?  

nohair61
Half Moon Bay, CA

LOOKS TO ME LIKE YOU WOULD BE A GREAT F*CK BABY

4/9/2008 6:36:25 PM Why Don't Some Men Know How To F*ck?  

flowergirl62
South Australia
Australia

I tend to agree with jzblue on this one. Some guys are really nervous and not super confident. We need to guide them lovingly....................

[Edited 4/9/2008 6:36:50 PM]

4/9/2008 6:36:58 PM Why Don't Some Men Know How To F*ck?  

epiphany4me
Mohave Valley, AZ

OK!

4/9/2008 6:43:37 PM Why Don't Some Men Know How To F*ck?  

southbuster
Haughton, LA

4/9/2008 6:47:32 PM Why Don't Some Men Know How To F*ck?  

chs66k
Long Beach, CA

trust me in five minutes ill have gasping for air
i think it runs both ways cause ive been with some girls
and they have no movement they expect for u to do all the work

4/9/2008 7:11:56 PM Why Don't Some Men Know How To F*ck?  

ladyvirtue52
Redding, CA

Nah..focusone..dont agree. My ex could dance like Patrick Swayze and John trovolta put together, but he was lousy in the sack..he couldnt kiss either...

4/9/2008 7:15:12 PM Why Don't Some Men Know How To F*ck?  

chef_kuhn
Wilkinson, IN

all you need to know is what spots to hit at what time and she'll orgasim full body and if you keep hitting the right spots it won't stop. its kinda funny to see them tryin to get it to stop and it doesn't. they start to push you away just to breath. lol

4/9/2008 7:37:44 PM Why Don't Some Men Know How To F*ck?  

steelhorsehd
Lufkin, TX

It goes back to childhood. If your mother was the principal figure in your life you where probably more in touch with what women related to. Doesn't mean you wanted to do your mother just means your probably more in touch with what women felt. If your dad was affectionate towards your mom you as a man would probably be the same. Not to heavy for you is it?

4/9/2008 7:41:45 PM Why Don't Some Men Know How To F*ck?  

chef_kuhn
Wilkinson, IN

98% of my friends are females so they taught me everything to please a woman and with my disability, I last longer than 80% or more of the men in the world

4/9/2008 7:46:19 PM Why Don't Some Men Know How To F*ck?  

cyberviruss
South Bend, IN

When I'm done with you . You know you just had a good f*ck and you will want more.

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6