Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

top ten hookup sites

Possibly they couldn t assume of one thing fascinating to say at the time, had a busy day at operate, or basically missed the notification that you had matched. chat phoenix arizona Attempt asking every person the same 3 questions if you want to see how they all measure up, treating it like a job interview or go for a tried and tested ‘virtual drinks Thursday? If you want to play the odds when it comes to on the web dating, you will need to be swiping exactly where everyone s swiping. doublelist jackson tn On line dating first message examples like Hi, Hey, Heyy, lack substance and effort.

skipthegames

Hashem protected you from future emotional catastrophes need to you have married her. dating sites gainesville ga But I feel like this might be anything to be discussed when you make plans for a meet up at a bar. Svetlana lived in such intense poverty that Lev organized a drive through his college to get her a warm winter coat. costa rica babes At a speed dating occasion, you only have a couple of minutes to impress that stunning stranger sitting right in front of you.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

4/9/2008 7:59:21 PM Why Don't Some Men Know How To F*ck?  

kazot
Fullerton, CA

Some men may not know how to fvck but damned if a bunch don't like waving their e-peni around.

I haven't seen that much jumping around and yapping since I picked up my daughter at kindigarden when the teacher was handing out candy.

Sex is just like any other skill. Some people are naturaly better but every one can improve if they study, practice and listen when some one tries o help them.

4/9/2008 8:01:49 PM Why Don't Some Men Know How To F*ck?  

steelhorsehd
Lufkin, TX

Agreed

4/9/2008 8:04:58 PM Why Don't Some Men Know How To F*ck?  

chef_kuhn
Wilkinson, IN

totally agree!!!

4/9/2008 8:07:45 PM Why Don't Some Men Know How To F*ck?  

doll121
Middleport, OH

what a question.

4/9/2008 8:18:29 PM Why Don't Some Men Know How To F*ck?  

chrislyn
La Porte, TX

I was married to a man for nine years who was in it for himself only when it came to sex. I think most all guys know how to $$$$ but, not all know how or want to please their woman. If they had a clue, they would realize they would have you for life if they knew how to treat you well...out of bed and IN! My very best experience had me wanting to knock on his door the very next day and beg for more! And I am really so hard to get close to so that is an accomplishment. I didn't do it but man, I wanted to!lol Can't look that desperate.

4/9/2008 8:20:28 PM Why Don't Some Men Know How To F*ck?  

arizonafrog
Queen Creek, AZ

Practice...patience...good communication with your partner...imagination...

4/9/2008 8:27:53 PM Why Don't Some Men Know How To F*ck?  

kissssska
Berlin, CT

Some just have no means for it

4/9/2008 8:38:17 PM Why Don't Some Men Know How To F*ck?  

sabian56
Dewitt, MI

Maybe you should take the time to actually talk to your partner. Tell him what makes you happy and he should be glad to help you out. Also you could find out what he likes that would make things easier for you. EVERYBODY likes different things and what makes you happy might not do it for the next girl and vice versa. Communication can make a great improvement in "F*cking"

4/10/2008 6:37:45 AM Why Don't Some Men Know How To F*ck?  

snake4u
Edmonton, AB

WTF you mean i suppose to move back and forth.....thats her job. i get hard she rides

[Edited 4/10/2008 6:38:11 AM]

4/10/2008 6:43:40 AM Why Don't Some Men Know How To F*ck?  

evileddy
Ottawa, ON

I don't have to be good at f*cking.. I have money.

4/10/2008 7:09:44 AM Why Don't Some Men Know How To F*ck?  

beccala15061
Monaca, PA

Some men don't know how, but you just teach them what you like and tell them what to do and it just get better with each time... Also, the first time having sex with a guy usually is not the best, they are usually nervous and don't want to screw up. So if you want a guy that is good in bed, you have to tell him what you like and how to do it, trust me they don't mind!

4/10/2008 7:15:32 AM Why Don't Some Men Know How To F*ck?  

nibblediver
Monticello, MN

"Why Don't Some Men Know How To Fvck?"

It's usually all a matter of two things:
1. Self control, not being selfish
2. Experience/practice

Guy #1 sticks his d*ck in... Blows his load because he's so excited he can't help it. The warmth, wetness and tightness - just knowing he's rubbing pee-pee's with a chick will get him off.
If men can't get over that feeling and train himself not to get so worked up - he's a goner.

Guy #2 has trained himself he wants to do this longer. He wants to please his partner, try new tings and get her rocks off.
This takes self control and experience.

Oh, and guy #3... He can't even turn on a light switch let alone a woman.

4/13/2008 9:15:02 AM Why Don't Some Men Know How To F*ck?  

slashmcgoogle2
Oklahoma City, OK

ROFLMAO! What a question, sounds more like an indictment, that all men must defend.

4/13/2008 9:25:53 AM Why Don't Some Men Know How To F*ck?  

nny921
Georgetown, IN

that's just the way it works sometimes

4/13/2008 9:36:55 AM Why Don't Some Men Know How To F*ck?  

debi854
Saddle Brook, NJ

I think they were with the wrong woman to start with.
any man can be taught how to be a good f*ck if they're with a woman that doesn't have a problem with show and tell.

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6