Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

hookup spots cincinnati

I know that ladies have a lot of stress on them to appear a particular way but they count on us to as effectively. lakeland senior chat I couldn t wait to get dwelling to inform my roommate. If you want to inform your story, just ask the host, and we ll try to make time for you. chatzy com mobile Possibly it is simply because we had got to know every other so nicely initially, but Jon has often been an open book he says what s on his thoughts and I felt I could trust him.

top hookup apps uk

Tinder has released some strategies for those searching for adore post lockdown too. peru single ladies We have no tolerance for scammers, spammers and solicitors. You can imagine my surprise seeing Mary s MOTHER at the door. rebellious chantele onlyfans They ll generally have funny stories about them also so probe them far more on this question wherever you can.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

4/11/2008 3:12:55 PM Is he "the one that got away"????  

juniebegood
Huntington, NY

I met someone on here and due to circumstances beyond our control, it isn't likely we will get the chance to pursue a long term relationship, (due to distance, family obligations, etc.) Has anyone ever regretted letting Mr. or Ms. Wonderful be the "one to get away"? I wonder if some day, I'll regret not being able to work out a solution, so we could see where the relationship might have gone.

4/11/2008 3:25:13 PM Is he "the one that got away"????  

ucrazyasme
Chicago, IL

Yeah, I felt this way about my high school sweetheart. Then you learn and get over it and realize there are lots of good people out there. It's almost as if all the good people are really one good person. GOD. whatever you want to call your higher power.

4/11/2008 3:25:32 PM Is he "the one that got away"????  

maresleg
Ashford, WA

I have been there and will allways wonder what it would have been like if we could have made it work. We both wanted it to but like you it just couldnt be worked out obligations and distance stood in the way -----LUCAS

4/11/2008 3:51:26 PM Is he "the one that got away"????  

forestrose
Calgary, AB

Sure. But part of the 'romance' of wondering if they were "the one" is BECAUSE we assume it would have been wonderful, but we don't really know that.
Heartache is an inevitable part of meeting people, getting to know them, caring about them, and becoming
involved in their lives.
Bittersweet.

4/11/2008 3:56:40 PM Is he "the one that got away"????  

drumrman
Belmont, MA

sure have. but i'm thinking, i drink enough, i'll forget who the hell she was!

[Edited 4/11/2008 3:57:37 PM]

4/11/2008 4:32:24 PM Is he "the one that got away"????  

luvbreeze
Boiling Springs, SC

4/11/2008 5:25:39 PM Is he "the one that got away"????  

gonesailingbabe
Des Moines, IA

I am close with all of my "ex's" we are ex's only because we acknowleged that we were not going to be happy "ever after". It didn't mean the admiration stopped, it didn't mean that closeness and attraction left - it just meant we knew we couldn't be a couple for ever.

This isn't ever an easy thing to resolve or to do - but sometimes you must be more mature in knowing right from wrong.

and sometimes no matter how much you love
wrong is wrong

JMO

4/11/2008 5:27:08 PM Is he "the one that got away"????  

stormygrl
Longmont, CO

They always get away from me - they run too damn fast for me........

4/11/2008 7:50:57 PM Is he "the one that got away"????  

brendaj
Savannah, GA

Something very similar just happened with me & it seems like no matter what you try, between the distance & the major road blocks you can't manage to make it work. I don't know if we'll ever meet, but I'm certain it would have been a great relationship.

4/18/2008 4:24:29 PM Is he "the one that got away"????  

susansheart839
Port Saint Lucie, FL

To the one who got away:

Your friends and I wanted to do

something special for your birthday.

So we're having you put to sleep.

4/18/2008 4:33:15 PM Is he "the one that got away"????  

noredneckhere
Sevierville, TN

Nope, no regrets. There was a reason, learn from the past, don't live in it. (Unless you're Amish)

4/18/2008 4:39:40 PM Is he "the one that got away"????  

gr8stwoman
Napa, CA

If I think I will wonder about the outcome of something, I tend to go for it. I gave my ex-boyfriend a second chance for this reason when normally "when its over, its over." Ultimately, the outcome of the second try at a relationship with him was the same as the first, but at least I won't wonder "what if."

If the circumstances were beyond your control, I'd do what I could to forget about it and move forward. Give yourself some peace of mind.

4/18/2008 4:52:21 PM Is he "the one that got away"????  

aka_neo
Marathon, FL

juniebegood ,
Once upon a time ,seven years ago now , I fell in love with a wonderful ,delightful ,kind ,intelligent, passionate ,beautiful woman .
We started via computer ,then phone ,then a greet and meet and sparks were a flyin'.
Had one of the most pleasant relationships I had had in twenty years, for a year and a half .
Then we started talking of moving in together . I refused to live in the city .
She refused to live away from a major city .
We seperated. We remained friends for several years after and then it just ended .

I for one, will not deprive myself again the opportunity of finding my love ,via long distance .

4/18/2008 5:36:42 PM Is he "the one that got away"????  

cinnamongirl65
St Catharines, ON

I don't really have any regrets usually go after what i want and if it was meant to be it will be ....it's a 2 way street communication really brings it alltogether gives u the foundation u really need i think..

4/18/2008 6:20:03 PM Is he "the one that got away"????  

ilovcole
Port Richey, FL

I have not let anyone go and regreted it. I figure if it was suppose to happen it would of or still will in the future. If its really meant to be it will.

Page: 1, 2