Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

https megapersonals eu

Furthermore, you can even get a list of all the dates available close to you! free online dating columbus ohio Not having to use your hands is particularly appealing in the course of a viral pandemic, which brings us to our next section. When it comes to on line dating, even so, the reasons people pick to upgrade to the payment models are far a lot more varied than with a typical gaming app. kat stacks onlyfans The operators of these websites cull vast amounts of information from users (age, interests, ethnicity, religion, and so forth.

best milf hookup sites

Trombetti says singles ought to generally steer clear of firing off concerns interview style just before or even on the initially date. holland chat rooms The women, in turn, get to see which men have liked them and make a decision whether to like them back. Silca System Grates Silca Grates are best for applications exactly where decking supplies like lumber or composite lumber would have otherwise been the only selection. listcrawler odessa tx Kelly Cheung, 26, from Skipton, was diagnosed with breast cancer soon after a date she met on the dating app, Hinge, noticed a lump.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

7/10/2007 11:13:56 AM How can someone believe in God but not the Devil?  

brat
Everett, WA

IF I remember correctly, Satan was an angel that kinda ticked God off, so he was sent to rule over Hell. (Got fed up with trying to show the "right" way to someone who REFUSED to see it.)
Don't we all know someone who just refuses to see how bad something is (like what they do to others etc)? Didn't you want to just "give up on them" after a point?

But I read the post about how God wants everyone to forgive, so why shouldn't he practice what he preaches. Curious what others think of that theory. Why should we be expected to be better than Him? Good question.

7/10/2007 6:10:54 PM How can someone believe in God but not the Devil?  

wildgirl909456
Nassau, NY

Anger eats away at us and will cause us more harm then good, God does not truly hate anyone, but he hates the sin we do. When we sin He is like a parent who has punish his children. Humans are not just and will go too far with a punishment powered by raw hate. Also, God in reality is in charge of judgement- quote "get the plank out of thine own eye before removing the splinter from your brother's".to sum it up it's simply not your job to play Judge and Jury on everyones morals and mistakes against you because what you hold over someone elses head is probably nothing compared to the dirt God has on you. If you hated everyone for sinning then you would hate everyone including yourself. As for Satan, himself along with a bunch of rebelious angels wished to take over the universe and went against Gods will. Why did God give us a will if he knew some people would turn against him? Although the exact reason why God wanted us to have free will no one may ever know, but, perhaps it has something to do with love. How can a creation ever love its Master without choice to. Today scientists make robots that can never apreciate life or birth. However useful they might be they, can never love or truly show affection for the scientists that spent hours lovingly putting it together.

7/10/2007 9:27:05 PM How can someone believe in God but not the Devil?  

knightnyte2
Spring, TX

Interesting topic and threads...
Sadly, most all churches were founded because of different ideas and interpretations of the Bible. Then throughout history, there are battles of one religion against another. Holy Wars were not Holy.
The Bible that Christians believe and read was written by many authors. Moses wrote much of the beginning of the old testaments. From then on, its history of different people who believed in God, walked the walk, talked the talk.
We are to forgive those who sin against us, as God forgives us. By forgiving those that sin against us, we do not carry grudges. How many times do we forgive our brother? 7 X 70? Sin is sin. When they asked Christ which was the gravest sin, Christ told us, if you've broken one of my commandments, you've broken them all. Sin is sin. There is no big sin, no small sin, Sin is sin. What sin has your friend or enemy committed that is greater than one you did? Zero according to Christ.
Satan is there and yes, he was thrown from Heaven by God. I do not dispute God's will, nor his plan. If you read the Bible daily most of your questions will be answered. Remember, that preacher up there in the pulpit is only giving you his views or those of his profs from college. You need to read the Bible daily. Your questions will be answered there.
In some religions, the minister stands in the pulpit and gives the sign of the cross and says, he forgives you your sins. When I questioned his authority, he replies what Christ told the disciples. What you bind on earth will be bound, I give you the keys to heaven. Then they all give the example of Peter forgiving sins. I'd flip the Bible to that passage and ask them to point where Peter forgave anything. Peter tells the beggar, silver and gold I do not have but what I do have, I give freely. In the name of Jesus Christ, your sins are forgiven, rise and walk. Peter never said, I forgive you your sins.
Read Revelations. That'll give you a pretty good idea of Gods'plan for Satan.

oh, Change churches. I'm Baptist, but profess to be Christian. Just get in some Bible based church, as Joel Osteen says and study your Bible.

7/11/2007 8:15:50 AM How can someone believe in God but not the Devil?  

knightnyte2
Spring, TX

sorry hot, but moses did in fact write most of the old testament. Before Christ, there was no Catholic, Lutheran, Baptist, Methodist, Jehovah Witness, nor Church of Christ..whew, nor any other religion other than idol worship.

Peter founded the first Christian Church after Christ's death. Sad part was when men were elected, or won battles to replace the prophets of God, with men who would tow the line according to how they wanted it. King James of bonny old england had the Bible translated into Kings English so much later. Even then, we had men who translated it with the king's wishes in mind. Today's Bibles are much closer to the old testament in Hebrew.

I'll not defend any denomination of the Christian religion. All have good points if they follow the old testament and Christ's teaching from the new. The bible was not written by God, but by men. Most of the new testament was written by Paul. It consists of letters written to various Christian families throughout 'the old world' and asia. Many scholars have separated the letters to flow in order written. Not just Catholic, but Baptist, Lutheran..etc. I agree, years ago, when the King James version was the popular one, there are many additions and many altered quotes there.

I certainly do not claim to be an expert but have and do read my Bible daily. Each time I read a passage, I learn more. No, I'm not one of those Bible Thumpers. I do live with the attitude that not one sin you commit is worse than one I commit. I try not to judge, but it's human nature to do so.

7/11/2007 7:34:39 PM How can someone believe in God but not the Devil?  

wildgirl909456
Nassau, NY

wow hotlicks you are one good expert on the bible... perhaps doing a bit of research is at hand...

7/12/2007 10:20:57 PM How can someone believe in God but not the Devil?  

bass13
Knoxville, TN

actually moses did write something he wrote the first five books of the bible and he wrote cerimonial laws which were nailed to the cross that is what moses wrote well not exactly most of it just genesis to deuteronomy and that is all he wrote

[Edited 7/12/2007 10:23:34 PM]

Page: 1, 2