Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

ihookup com scam

Plus it makes use of AI to study the sort of men and women you like read far more about it in his interview with the Evening Regular here (McLeod s personal like story is also worth a read). lompoc personals Weekly certifications which are filed untimely may not be paid. Proper from the starting, you re going to stay away from the hurt feelings and misunderstandings if one particular of you is seeking for a casual hook up and someone else wants marriage material. wackadoo lake city florida When you are attempting to get to know an individual new, you can only text what s up so many times.

skipthegames com

Frankly, if I saw an desirable guy in a coffee shop, I d just strategy him rather than check to see if he s on Happn. orlando fl hookups Attempt these best dating apps for individuals who is that make on the internet, attempt the wrong areas? Okcupid is absolutely free dating apps for novel in the app is one. A handful of minutes later he walked out to me, having changed into a suit zeus free dating app If they admit to not cooking, you can use it as a suggestion to discover together on a future date and if they do have a dish in mind, they could indicate to make it for you a single day.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2
5/6/2008 12:24:24 PM Why do men always act like they luv u!!  
gtpony
Mansfield, OH

Joel
good point BUT SAYING I LOVE YOU AND BEING IN LOVE WITH YOU ARE TWO DIFFERENT THINGS
females hurt males and males hurt females TRUE

Just want to understand why so many game players , meaning just to get what they want and then see ya or see ya ONLY when they want . It is a two way street
here's wishing a real man was in Ohio

5/6/2008 2:45:53 PM Why do men always act like they luv u!!  

aguy4agirl
Mentor, OH

by your own words GT ,
it is a 2 way street. so where are all the good women at ?

Why do men have to do the chasing anyways ?

and further more just because you or someone else gets hurt or played

DOESN'T MEAN THAT ALL PEOPLE OF THAT GENDER ARE PLAYERS !!!
GET OVER YOURSELF , MOVE ON ! BE GLAD THAT YOU DIDN'T SPEND YOUR WHOLE LIFE ON THAT PERSON AND NEXT TIME RECOGNIZE THE SIGNS THAT ARE THERE, INSTEAD OF OVER LOOKING THEM BECAUSE YOU LIKE THE PERSON .

5/6/2008 3:24:38 PM Why do men always act like they luv u!!  

sb1229
Cleveland, OH

Uh-oh. I feel a little anger in the room!! Now let's all hold hands and count to 10........There now, don't we feel much better?!?

5/7/2008 8:29:12 AM Why do men always act like they luv u!!  
gtpony
Mansfield, OH

okay cool
as far as getting over myself that was not nice of you !!!!!!!
just making a statement
I know all the RED FLAGS NOW AND BELIEVE ME WILL NEVER HAPPEN AGAIN !!!!!!

MAYBE WE ALL NEED TO COUNT TO 10 ?????????????????

5/7/2008 4:38:49 PM Why do men always act like they luv u!!  

sb1229
Cleveland, OH

Hey gtpony, my comment was aimed towards guy4. From what I've been told, typing in all caps is a sign of yelling. As far as I'm concerned it's just easier to type that way!!

As far as this thread goes, I haven't a clue for an answer. Wish i knew. But, as it's been said, it works both ways.

5/8/2008 3:34:04 PM Why do men always act like they luv u!!  

aguy4agirl
Mentor, OH

anger mmm maybe a little ? it's mostly frustration really ,to hear the same old complaints , "he just used me ", "she just used me " "any good men or women left" , they are all posted by someone who has just been hurt
like their the only ones it ever happened too ?

and i do apologize for singling out " GTPONY " when i really meant get over "YOURSELVES" plural = to all the people who think they are the only ones being played for what ever reason.
sex
money
attention or
what ever it may be

Everybody here has been through some kind of "use or abuse" relationship or has seen one, so don;t lump all men ....or women into one category.

5/14/2008 12:45:41 PM Why do men always act like they luv u!!  

hunkahunka
Akron, OH

ever think you're just assuming too much?

5/20/2008 4:00:44 PM Why do men always act like they luv u!!  

lovelyohiored
Dayton, OH

1st i would like too say! No one is beating on just the men we have some women who makes it bad for the good women.But the line of i luv you gets old when your n it 4 sex, money,and cars Women is not a personal BANK dont come with nothing and want too leave with everthing.And playin like you luv her just so she can give you what u want.Love is a very powerful word dont use it if you dont mean it!!!!Women dont get off on the word i luv u We want your heart body and soul too be into us as well.

5/22/2008 7:20:59 AM Why do men always act like they luv u!!  
wilmingtongirl
Wilmington, OH

I don't know. I think that some say I love you just to get one thing and if they succeed they leave ya. Why is it that girls are hoes if we give in, but men are considered cool if they do? I think that if a guy truly loves you, he loves all of you. Sex is just the icing on the cake. Noone is perfect, but you can truly love someone and that means sticking by them no matter what.

Suz

5/22/2008 7:27:12 AM Why do men always act like they luv u!!  
wilmingtongirl
Wilmington, OH

and hey wwefan, i don't look at guys who work third shift like that. I am a single mom and i work in a factory too. It's a shipping place here in wilmington ohio. I work at airborne. I get bruised up from having to lift heavy boxes and unloading trucks. Keeps me in shape though! lol. But ya gotta do what ya gotta do to get the bills paid and to make money. i am a single mom. I work and go to school and still have time for my kids. so here's to all of us who have to work 2nd and third shifts! I respect anyone that works to make a living no matter what job they work and no matter what shift they work, So if a girl looks at you that way just because you work third shift, move on. there are nice girls who won't care.

5/24/2008 1:03:55 PM Why do men always act like they luv u!!  

markenter
Marietta, OH

Well my ex as of yesturday said last week she loved me and thursday in bed with another man lol lol

Page: 1, 2