Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

megapwrsonals

Tell a close buddy about the date, where you are going, how lengthy you count on to be there, who the particular person is, and their phone quantity. fort st john singles You want to meet a individual who knows about trust, honesty and loyalty. The app indulges you to watch live streams of random users & you can also start one. omegle cl Mission of the app is to enable you connect with men and women like you.

www skipthegames

I only use Tinder, getting the gold member is a should, use the 5 super like on the girls you feel got chance. athens ga personals If by some possibility you take place to meet somebody on a single of these dating solutions, never agree to meet at your residence or spot of function. A single of my dogs, Kayla, wasn t commonly interested in other individuals, but she went straight up to Jon, curled up on his lap and went to sleep. omegle naughty girls And if your hobbies align (maybe you both like to study!), there s a likelihood you can do them together.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2
4/12/2008 4:39:07 PM Why do men always act like they luv u!!  

lovelyohiored
Dayton, OH

Men always want what they can't have.Men always chase u and then when u say okay this is what i need. Men bag off, but they always use i luv u what ever!!!!!!!!!!

4/16/2008 5:40:22 AM Why do men always act like they luv u!!  

montein
Dayton, OH

When a man says he luvs u,he truely does! He just cant have u say it one minute,and then turn around and be thrown away. Then u expect him to cum rite back when u think u have made a mistake. He is not a puppy ar toy for ur amusement,and uncertanties.

4/16/2008 7:05:13 AM Why do men always act like they luv u!!  

thejusty
Marysville, OH

Do you two know each other?
Any way some men act like they luv you so they can get into your pants. Women can be just as hurtful. Others and they are far and few tell you they luv you and mean it. They want to be with you and only you no matter what. Yeah one day something may happen or you two just don't connect any more but while with you they really do luv you. I do think people shouldn't toss it around as frequently as they do. I personally don't use it unless I mean it unless I would die or kill for the person.

4/17/2008 7:18:25 AM Why do men always act like they luv u!!  

callmelush
Wickliffe, OH

Guys are
Idiots.

4/17/2008 8:33:30 AM Why do men always act like they luv u!!  
wwefan
Akron, OH

No guys are not idiots.Alot of us are looking for the same thing women are looking for.Sounds to me that some women out there have had some bad luck with guys.So you blame all guys and call them idiots.That is wrong to judge every guy as being a idiot.Someday you will find mr right.It takes two to make things work out.You have to give a little and take a little.Try working 3rd shift and finding miss right and get back to me.I am a nice guy make good money have a nice car.But as soon as women finds out you work 3rd shift.They look at you like you have cancer or something.

4/20/2008 2:33:58 PM Why do men always act like they luv u!!  

aguy4agirl
Mentor, OH

3rd shift ? hell i wouldn't even be your friend , i'm just teasing.

4/22/2008 6:50:26 PM Why do men always act like they luv u!!  

lovelyohiored
Dayton, OH

Every women is not the same,sometime we luv and we love to hard ,and the men don't understand it.I hear it all the time my women nag to much and thats why i cheat that no exuses you say you luv your girl then you should luv her all the time.And stop looking in a bar 4 a women.

4/23/2008 2:17:44 AM Why do men always act like they luv u!!  
wwefan
Akron, OH

Never asked for a guy friend.I carshow I have a ton of them.As for women I know all are not the alike.Sorry that you have not had good luck with guys.Hope you find the right guy someday.

4/27/2008 6:41:01 PM Why do men always act like they luv u!!  

beautywitabooty
Kent, OH

Hello All!!! In my opinion guys throw the "L" word out because they think its what we want to hear. Yeah we want to hear it but only if you mean in!!!!!!! Also I agree they do what they can to get what they want. =)

5/3/2008 12:49:59 PM Why do men always act like they luv u!!  
mechanic_adams
Cleveland, OH

callmelus is a idiot for saying we r idiots

5/5/2008 1:09:53 PM Why do men always act like they luv u!!  
gtpony
Mansfield, OH

I agree that men say I love you for the following reasons
1. they want in our pants .
2. they think that is what we want to hear
3. they have no idea what LOVE truly is it just rolls out of their mouth

LET'S FACE IT IT USUALLY GETS THEM WHAT THEY ARE AFTER RIGHT??????????????????

, WE ALL USE THE WORD LOVE WAY TO MUCH AND DON'T MEAN IT SO BEFORE YOU TELL SOMEONE YOU LOVE THEM THINK FIRST DO YOU MEAN IT OR ARE YOU GAME PLAYING JUST TO GET WHAT YOU WANT

IN THE END IT HURTS SOMEONE IF IT IS NOT REAL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5/5/2008 4:00:48 PM Why do men always act like they luv u!!  

aguy4agirl
Mentor, OH

it's true
Men don't know what LOVE means
we have no idea that it takes alot of work to keep a relationship going.
We just think that's it's supposed to be easy.

We have no clue on how to raise kids with manners and respect. We never cook for them , or bathe them , play with them , help with their homework
We think Love is only one sided.
Men have no idea what Love is , we don't feel heartbroken when cheated on ,lied too, we don't give all of our selves and hearts to our partner like women do.
We don't cry or go into funk (6 years for me- i wasted )and think all women are players or have hidden agendas.

Now doesn't that all sound ridiculous ?
As if I can speak for all men or against all women

The true facts are each gender has players, users and abusers.
Each gender lies, hides things (for many different reasons) shame being the most common.

So men i say to you QUIT CHASING the ladies
you will only be blamed for it later.

5/5/2008 5:54:37 PM Why do men always act like they luv u!!  
gtpony
Mansfield, OH

Thats not fair !!!!
there are players and users on both sides but truth being men say they love you 99.9% of the time just to get in yur pants Correct

Sorry I offended you We ladies put our hearts and souls out there and trust and we get hurt NO GAMES HERE

5/5/2008 7:24:23 PM Why do men always act like they luv u!!  

thejusty
Marysville, OH

Trust me there are somemen that put their heart and soul on line for a woman that says "I love you" and we get hurt as well. I agree more men hurt women than vice versa, however women are not as vocal about hurtin a man they keep it to themselves and not knowing you are with some one who has the potential to hurt you is real scary

5/5/2008 9:21:45 PM Why do men always act like they luv u!!  

suprasman01
Dayton, OH

Quote from gtpony:
Thats not fair !!!!
there are players and users on both sides but truth being men say they love you 99.9% of the time just to get in yur pants Correct

%99.9 of the time, I think may be a little inflated. 4 out of 5 of the women that I have actually said " I love you" too.... I have said it well after the first instance of sex. Also the only time I will say it is when I mean it, then it is still hard to do because of the weight that I know the statement carries.

Now for my opinion on the subject.

Men are excited by "the CHASE", once that is over the male brain changes, then if love does not progress out of the relationship his mind says RUN! Which, this being a subconscious mind track, most men do it and do not even realize that they have. If they feel connected and really like the particular partner they have a tendency to further "plant their flag", courting for a more serious relationship and further continuing the "CHASE". Now the issue that progresses from the male psyche is that once he has met his expectations he becomes comfortable and lax. Now the female reads this, usually in a couple possible ways.
1) "He ignores my feelings"
2) "He doesn't do stuff for me anymore, I shouldn't have to ask for him to get flowers he used to all the time for no reason....etc."
Usually once the relationship hits this point, it is not that he doesn't love you, or care for you, or the relationship anymore. The fact of the matter is the man is happy, and he feels content and settled down. His radar for problems is turned off and if you have issues, the little 1 sentence quotes or small signs are completely missed if your still trying to send them and thinking they are going to be picked up on.

Going to leave this open ended, on purpose because I am not a phycologist and would like to leave it where it is for some feedback.

Joel

Page: 1, 2