Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega hookup app

OESC will then make contact with the employers listed on the work search documentation to confirm the perform search activity. santa maria singles Shockingly adequate, we did not meet on a dating app. Deep and significant can fall definitely flat more than text. lucky patcher tinder You want to build excitement and anticipation, not give any individual cold feet.

megapersonsls

You pick the gender or genders you happen to be interested in, the age range you re looking for and how close in distance you d like a prospective match to be. dating sites dover Having said that, free users only get so numerous likes per day, with Hinge becoming especially limited. Sacramentally in marriage the spouses suggestions the conduits of grace to each other and in a mixed marriage of disparity of cult the Catholic is a dating of grace to the non believer. bulgaria sex culture She told me she had just lately had bariatric surgery a couple of months prior and this was her initial night of drinking.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

4/16/2008 5:14:35 AM Women from Ghana  

mezentiangate
Colorado Springs, CO

Has anyone experienced the phenomenon of being contacted from white women who say they are in Ghana, Accra to be spcific, and offered phone numbers with country code 233, saying they need help in getting back to their job in America? What's up with that?
They don't write in english well, don't speak french, offer no other european language nor arabic and I don't know any bantu, but all their photos show a 30-45 yr old white woman.
Any takers?

4/16/2008 5:21:18 AM Women from Ghana  

lust4love
Atco, NJ

Duh! its a scam that everyone has heard about already.

4/16/2008 5:32:18 AM Women from Ghana  

ge0ge0
Tallahassee, FL

All the pretty young chicks who are really into you live or are in Ghana and need your money to be with you. Coincidence?

[Edited 4/16/2008 5:32:44 AM]

4/16/2008 5:48:45 AM Women from Ghana  

susansheart839
Port Saint Lucie, FL

It's really a 28 year old MAN! Any girl soliciting $$$ from you from the get-go is a red flag, no matter what country she is from - runnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!

4/16/2008 6:00:39 AM Women from Ghana  

mezentiangate
Colorado Springs, CO

the scam seemed evident, I am more curious as to one's ethnicity ... hard to fake that style of english, but as I have learned to fake russian style in my own written letters, so can they .. byt the way, I seem to attract a few russian ones too, since I spoke and and use english keyboard for cyrillic, they seem put off by my competentcy

4/16/2008 6:17:18 AM Women from Ghana  

mezentiangate
Colorado Springs, CO

y'know it's weird .. all the men I have met from west africa spoke perfect french, good enough english and always were polite .. these are black men, half of whom were Muslim and knew some arabic, if nothing more than "As_Salaam..." and "Al Fatiha" .. as Ghana was french colony till 1958 it would seem apparent that anyone purporting such a claim of residency would be aware of their own history.
That's why I suspect the fraud - no one has asked for money except the one who asked me to pay for her Date Hookup costs!! which are how much?? and another who wanted $1200 for airfare .. and another who ...

4/16/2008 6:18:59 AM Women from Ghana  

korrina
Pearland, TX

Its a money scam plain an simple don't bother with it.

4/16/2008 6:40:21 AM Women from Ghana  

nicksterdemus
Little Rock, AR

Hey mon im a beautiful gurl wood luv to cook mills ans kleen I posted pic of man to disguyz from ill-bred no count laze man ima cheep wife for sure boss send personel chick $29.99 vely good now ok

4/16/2008 6:46:12 AM Women from Ghana  

mezentiangate
Colorado Springs, CO

I am a bit naive .. are they so stupid to think Americans know nothing of west African history or culture? Perhaps they themselves are mot even Ghanan or even African, to be so ignorant of trhe geography ...

Hey thanks for the heads up!!

4/16/2008 6:47:54 AM Women from Ghana  

lust4love
Atco, NJ

Send them Monopoly Money ,maybe they won't know different

4/16/2008 6:59:22 AM Women from Ghana  

mezentiangate
Colorado Springs, CO

I offered one keys to my Mercedes, she was happily in heaven untill I wanted physical street address to mail 'em to .. and she wanted shipping paid, too, when all I was giving was keys

4/16/2008 7:00:31 AM Women from Ghana  

lipsticklilac
Turlock, CA

You can get black men posing as a nice looking white man too. Saying they live here in USA but are going to Africa to work. Then write you and say >Hey its my birthday >> I told him it is ?? I knew he was scammer once he said he was going to Africa to work. He told me what he wanted for his birthday. I said "oh yeah " he says .."I need a new laptop" HA HA HA !! I have however !! Had a African that is in Africa and i have some Jewelry and a dress made with my name embroidered on it. So there is some nice people their too. Sometimes they send poetry a lot .So you know they are pretty much scam. Oh one did give me a phone number. I bought a calling card from the store.And did call it .HA !! bunch of them answered and none could talk good English.

4/16/2008 9:33:04 AM Women from Ghana  

venussmiles
Jacksonville Beach, FL

Mez - is the Mercedes a stick or an automatic? You can mail me the keys. I'll be happy to drive it anytime.

4/16/2008 9:44:36 AM Women from Ghana  

bry11ca
Wappingers Falls, NY

JUSTICE WILL BE SERVED, EVENTUALLY

I encountered a scam like this on EH where the girl claimed to be in Beverly Hills while I was in La Jolla . . . say hi a few times then she had to go to Ghana to help her sick mother. A few day later I got an e-mail and she said she wanted to IM . . . so I did . . a few nice lines of chat and then she asked if I could help her get her money from I her bank . . .. replied with several logical options . . . contact the bank . . the consulate . . . she kept on

and I kept her on the line and begain running a reverse masked IP address search to track the origin of her posts . . .

guess where they came from?

NIGERIA

Once I had all I needed I told him I knew hew was scum and Iwould report the info to the FBI and that eventually we would have enough clout with his government to throw his butt in jail

He was not happy. I then reported the incident to EH who shit-canned the profile. The FBI has the incident in their growing files.

If anyone asks for money at all, cut them off and report them.

Job #2

See the other thread on this CAN IT BE DONE, some techs have posted info ad nauseum.

[Edited 4/16/2008 9:54:16 AM]

4/16/2008 10:54:44 AM Women from Ghana  

mezentiangate
Colorado Springs, CO

Venus, it's an automatic, a 560 SEL, medium Blue... great back seat, heated, reading lamps!!! Come by and you can sit in it!!

Bry, I got another from Nigeria too ... sweet young thing ... cant write no english nor french, hasn't asked for no money yet but her momma is sick bad and another, this girl went back there because parents got killed and now she's stuck there, the list goes on ...

Nickster, you sound more West Indian than African, big difference, Coconut, I and I feelin' ire, no mon?

Now how about them Russians?

Three !! on match found me -- how'd they know I was in Moscow and married one back in 'XX?
All their profiles got deleted, and they do speak russian, though no IMs yet--- can't give up the possibility they really know no english at all, and my russian is marginal. I thnk that is my weakness, wanting to practise it again with someone whose english is on the same level

[Edited 4/16/2008 10:58:24 AM]

Page: 1, 2