Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

meet personals

We all fall into the trap of judging a person s character by their appearance. craigslist hemet free Although OkCupid was founded in the US, it claims to have helped millions of daters across a lot more than 110 countries discover meaningful connections because 2004. Here s a finance expert and CFO of Finance Femme Kendra with ten finance concerns to ask whilst dating. natalie nightwolf onlyfans Positive we re not our parents and we can perform to change our communication habits.

mega persinals

My childhood crush? Andrew Garcia ) and potential matches can like your answers and commence up a conversation. fredericksburg singles events All the new casual dating web sites that have appeared lately have transformed the game of seduction into anything like a video game. Obtaining a devoted web page would make it that a lot simpler. adultlook delaware We re pretty far away from lots of other men and women, so it does not seriously matter exactly where.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

4/16/2008 7:03:00 PM How many woman here have?  

drumrman
Belmont, MA

muskie, i gotta tell ya. these r some real fantasic ladies that u r going back and forth with. what about agreeing to disagree and move along. these women r some of the best that this site has ever seen. u don't have to believe me. read some of their posts, maybe you can get a better understanding as to who they r. good luck in whatever u persue.

4/16/2008 7:03:56 PM How many woman here have?  

me4aminute_1
Rutland, IA

Well..........where to start. What makes a woman that won't open her legs for any drunk drooling man at the bar skank. Wow.......rotten beer breath is just always such a turn on for me..........and I'm just so sure that if you are drunk enough to have sex with some freak you met at the bar, condoms are the first thing on your mind.

I don't hold anything against anyone who does what or who they do because I am never going to have sex with the ones that brag about it..........just don't get pissed when someone doesn't agree with it. That is the great thing about public forums.........everyone has an opinion and can respond as many times as they want.............even if you think they are "preaching"

4/16/2008 7:25:06 PM How many woman here have?  

taylorpetty
Aurora, CO

no I never have been to a bar
but I have never had sex with someone i just met

4/16/2008 7:37:18 PM How many woman here have?  

bobbiemgee
Conway, SC

When I was younger,hell yea. And NO I have no shame nor any STD!!!
Ended up with one for 10years after.
Last time I did that...lol

4/16/2008 11:25:27 PM How many woman here have?  

phi207
La Verne, CA

f*ckin right. been with same numbr as my age. be irish has its advantage

4/16/2008 11:56:44 PM How many woman here have?  

ladyvirtue52
Redding, CA

That would be a big fat zero! I dont know why anyone would "bang" a stranger

4/17/2008 3:20:04 AM How many woman here have?  

wvareb1980
Chagrin Falls, OH

There is an element of mystery and danger in banging a stranger that if everything is right with the mood and situation is very hot! It may not be the smartest thing you ever do but it could be one of the most erotic. But then again.....that only happens on tv so never mind!

[Edited 4/17/2008 3:20:32 AM]

4/19/2008 10:04:52 PM How many woman here have?  

wordman
Phillipsburg, NJ

I didn't realize I was a TV star.

4/19/2008 10:12:21 PM How many woman here have?  

bunny72
Hattiesburg, MS

i had sex with a man i meet in a bar last night. it was the best sex i had in a long time. cant wait to do it again.

4/22/2008 6:45:50 AM How many woman here have?  

iamhere1970
Trenton, NJ

I did.....I was drinking and we did even make it to the car....we had it outside the bar....though it was very good

4/22/2008 7:05:56 AM How many woman here have?  

just4fun64
Williamsburg, VA

Gawd people! So much anger. I am old enough to be in a generation who was sexually active before the aids revolution and yes I too have had one night stands and back in those days it was great and honestly I wish sometimes we were still back in those days. Carefree. Today we are not and I am smart enough to think about my health and the health of who ever I hook up with down the road. But all this anger because one person has one night stands and another one doesn't is crazy. If muskie wants to do that what does anyone care? He is on a website-are you going to rush right over to his house and do him tonight? Let people be what they want to be whether you agree about it or not. The only thing you can do is worry about protecting yourself against anyone you do not agree with!!!! Lighten up America

4/22/2008 7:35:33 AM How many woman here have?  

rolando98
Laredo, TX

ur DAMMMM RIGHT Just4fun!!!!!!!!!!
guys whats the best BAR to meet a nice girl??? ill b in NY MIAMI and San Antonio soon. HELP!!!!!!!!!!!

4/24/2008 9:00:41 AM How many woman here have?  

doll121
Middleport, OH

none.

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5