Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames login

When a conversation falls silent or you re just finding to know a person who you just met on a dating internet site, practically nothing breaks the ice like a very good old fashioned game of query ping pong. dating sites nl The one particular query to shy away from asking is what they hope to attain from attending the session. When I was at my poorliest, on the web dating and meeting him was a good boost. what is twoo com all about g.

rubratings

Realizing this will support you maintain your composure and be capable to chat extra casually. little rock singles events You do not have to be single or seeking for a date to participate. Otherwise I d focus on real life meetings by means of hobbies/interests/faith/mates network, and so on. locanto com mx On line, of course, she hadn t described any of it.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

4/16/2008 3:59:59 PM How many woman here have?  

dreamsoutloud
Sunderland, MA

think its disgusting how grown men come on here and beat their chest like big breasted birds and claim how proud they are to have had so many women, were they brought up by wolves...

4/16/2008 4:02:36 PM How many woman here have?  

muskie1usa
Florence, SC

Dreamsoload, read he topic for the forum SEX and dating, we are all adults, but if you need a nice bible study forum they are on here as well

4/16/2008 4:04:46 PM How many woman here have?  

chopperbabe
Selah, WA

cant catch STD's through the net chill out

Isn't the thread about f*cking some dude you don't know that you just saw in a bar??? I don't know what bars can serve drinks through a pc.

4/16/2008 4:04:58 PM How many woman here have?  

dreamsoutloud
Sunderland, MA

Muskie I like sex just as much as the next guy but guys like you that think sleeping around is a sport are disgusting and make the good guys look bad...

4/16/2008 4:08:14 PM How many woman here have?  

chopperbabe
Selah, WA

dreamsoutloud, they are red flags to potential mates. Who wants to wonder if they are just a passing by until I find someone better???

4/16/2008 4:08:26 PM How many woman here have?  

muskie1usa
Florence, SC

everyone has their own opinions, and if I want to talk about some experiences that I have had through a posted forum that is asking that exact question, I dont see the problem....

4/16/2008 4:11:47 PM How many woman here have?  

muskie1usa
Florence, SC

chopperbabe, it is so offensive why are you reading it?

4/16/2008 4:14:32 PM How many woman here have?  

dreamsoutloud
Sunderland, MA

Youre right muskie everyone has their own right to their opnion and my opinion of you is your disgusting...JMO

4/16/2008 4:16:37 PM How many woman here have?  

chopperbabe
Selah, WA

chopperbabe, it is so offensive why are you reading it?

This is a public forum ... am I correct??? If it was private, I wouldn't see seeing it nor would I be responding. As I recall Dustin is the owner of this site ... has something changed that I am unaware of???

4/16/2008 4:17:07 PM How many woman here have?  

muskie1usa
Florence, SC

then why if you think it is so digusting are you here reading it?

4/16/2008 4:17:08 PM How many woman here have?  

sweetiepie1977
Jacksonville, FL

once

4/16/2008 4:17:12 PM How many woman here have?  

ronc1751
Springfield, LA

that shit never happens to me damn it !!!!!!!!!

[Edited 4/16/2008 4:39:52 PM]

4/16/2008 4:22:50 PM How many woman here have?  

chopperbabe
Selah, WA

I said and I'll quote myself here ...

Good one dreamsoutloud Apparently STDs only happen to others. I'm sure the millions that know they had contacted AIDs by having physical sex thought the same.

Making it obvious that a few people do not think of the consequences of what might happen in the "heat" of the moment. Only takes one time. Yah, some one maybe be lucky and never have that happen to them throughout their entire life but the risks are there. Is having the risks multiplied by numbers of sexual encounters worth it??? Perhaps to some it is, for their life and the safety of others has lower meaning.

4/16/2008 4:27:02 PM How many woman here have?  

muskie1usa
Florence, SC

but what you are saying is not following the rules, you are staying on the topic... im here just to have fun.... and get along i dont mean to sound like I am coming down on anyone.... if people are going to preach there are other forums for that....

4/16/2008 4:29:32 PM How many woman here have?  

chopperbabe
Selah, WA

These threads are also for the cons of subjects not just for the pros. There are two sides and if only one side is looked at then when the con happens another thread will be created on "Why did this happen to me???"

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5