Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

rubratings com

The security of our customers is our top priority, and we work challenging to maintain our site protected. dating websites richmond va After all, dating apps aren t just about romance (though that s the key appeal, honestly). Be ready to adjust your social life when you take on more risk. locanto louisville 99 — this is a generous discount.

listcrawler.com

When it comes to dating apps, it can be tricky and taxing to weed out contenders and discover suitors with whom you are actually compatible. dating niagara falls ny Just a chatroom on the internet specially for the teenagers to with new teens from all the globe. But the sister is also appropriate in her thoughts about questioning him as a muslim man who would commit haram act with you. sniffies kansas city My interests and hobbies had been broad and generic so as not to turn off a future spouse by being too special.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

1/8/2012 5:19:12 AM Since economic times are hard What was a GREAT first date and why???  

gramzshauna01
Ogden, UT
62, joined Sep. 2011

When I was too young (5) to date, I dreamed of being old enough to go on a date and go to the park and play and have a picnic. I have gone to the park several times on a date with and without the picnic . It is still always fun to go play, and it sometimes help to put all at ease too. In the winter dress warm and make snow angels and take a thermas of hot chocolate.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

1/8/2012 7:57:28 AM Since economic times are hard What was a GREAT first date and why???  
pplsheri
Over 1,000 Posts (1,010)
Salt Lake City, UT
51, joined Apr. 2011

Coffee at Barnes & Noble! Perfect first date if you ask me. Wander through the isles checking your favorite authors. The possibility lurking that you'll find a new vastly entertaining author. Endless source of conversation if you need it.

1/8/2012 9:48:41 PM Since economic times are hard What was a GREAT first date and why???  

cuddler1949
Newton, UT
65, joined Apr. 2011

a nice slow boat ride and picnic. they are quiet and peaceful.

1/8/2012 10:49:08 PM Since economic times are hard What was a GREAT first date and why???  
gecko77
Salt Lake City, UT
38, joined Apr. 2011

Sometimes I would have loved to have been around in the 1920's.

1/8/2012 11:09:49 PM Since economic times are hard What was a GREAT first date and why???  

gmaof2
Tooele, UT
47, joined Nov. 2010

Just a nice walk down town people watching, Gotta splurg on something hot to sip cause its chilly out there...

1/9/2012 12:30:53 AM Since economic times are hard What was a GREAT first date and why???  

gramzshauna01
Ogden, UT
62, joined Sep. 2011

Gecko... and if you were around in the 1920's how would you have spent a great first date or how could you use 1920's to inspire a date now ???

And girls ... if you ever get an invitation from Gecko I would definitely take it. He is a GREAT guy !!!

1/9/2012 10:02:04 AM Since economic times are hard What was a GREAT first date and why???  
topendstuff
Over 2,000 Posts (3,526)
Eden, UT
59, joined May. 2007

First date is always a coffee / cocoa type of date. If found on the net....the need to see first hand that the profile matches the real person.

Then the second would be the first date. Have been to do things like art shows and activities like snow shoeing....

Kind of all depends on the the temperatures out side.

1/9/2012 11:46:40 AM Since economic times are hard What was a GREAT first date and why???  
csp911
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,358)
Glendale, AZ
59, joined Sep. 2008

Quote from gecko77:
Sometimes I would have loved to have been around in the 1920's.

Gecko, have you seen "Midnight in Paris" yet? Go see it! You will love it!!!

1/9/2012 2:15:39 PM Since economic times are hard What was a GREAT first date and why???  

gramzshauna01
Ogden, UT
62, joined Sep. 2011

And I agree with all. I always meet it a public place with people around too, but I was looking for some fun, more economical dates, that allows the time and freedom (lack of stress) to get to know the other person. Thanks, good job to all!!!
Maybe some for all seasons or interests.

1/13/2012 9:50:49 PM Since economic times are hard What was a GREAT first date and why???  

skcharger440
Over 1,000 Posts (1,658)
Salt Lake City, UT
60, joined May. 2011

Quote from gramzshauna01:
When I was too young (5) to date, I dreamed of being old enough to go on a date and go to the park and play and have a picnic. I have gone to the park several times on a date with and without the picnic . It is still always fun to go play, and it sometimes help to put all at ease too. In the winter dress warm and make snow angels and take a thermas of hot chocolate.

What a great question!! I dunno? I always think a first date should be “low key” just a “greet and meet” for the most part. I really liked the idea of the “Barns and Noble thing” what a great idea!! Grab a cup of coffee and look at books.

Going out to dinner is always fun but, being the single guy that I am I eat out a lot as it is. I think it would be kind of fun to go to the store together, pick up some stuff for a dinner, take it home and cook it (I like to cook) together and while it simmered in the pan, have a glass of wine or a beer over a game of chess or monopoly and just get to talk to and know the person your with.

Just my thoughts…

1/13/2012 11:16:51 PM Since economic times are hard What was a GREAT first date and why???  
shadowlurker
Salt Lake City, UT
42, joined Oct. 2011

If two people real like each other, the fact that they are spending time together will be enough. And a dollar value spend on a date will not matter.

1/13/2012 11:38:02 PM Since economic times are hard What was a GREAT first date and why???  
dandylion_time
Over 2,000 Posts (2,438)
Sandy, UT
55, joined Jun. 2010

Quote from shadowlurker:
If two people real like each other, the fact that they are spending time together will be enough. And a dollar value spend on a date will not matter.
very true but we are talking about the 'first' date so one might not know how much they like the other yet.

1/14/2012 12:21:15 AM Since economic times are hard What was a GREAT first date and why???  

gramzshauna01
Ogden, UT
62, joined Sep. 2011

Quote from skcharger440:
What a great question!! I dunno? I always think a first date should be “low key” just a “greet and meet” for the most part. I really liked the idea of the “Barns and Noble thing” what a great idea!! Grab a cup of coffee and look at books.

Going out to dinner is always fun but, being the single guy that I am I eat out a lot as it is. I think it would be kind of fun to go to the store together, pick up some stuff for a dinner, take it home and cook it (I like to cook) together and while it simmered in the pan, have a glass of wine or a beer over a game of chess or monopoly and just get to talk to and know the person your with.

Just my thoughts…

I like the Barnes and Noble idea too, but I also like the idea of having a guy cook for me, after I get to know him.... sooo.. Charger maybe we can meet at the cookbook section and then we could go shop for dinner and I'd let you cook for me Although that may take a date or two to do that. But good idea I like it. Thanks !!!

1/14/2012 12:38:46 AM Since economic times are hard What was a GREAT first date and why???  
sososuckmytoe
Salt Lake City, UT
36, joined Dec. 2011

Gecko... and if you were around in the 1920's how would you have spent a great first date or how could you use 1920's to inspire a date now ???

And girls ... if you ever get an invitation from Gecko I would definitely take it. He is a GREAT guy !!!

I agree Gramz.

One of my most valuable possessions is this tiny five year diary that my Great Aunt kept while she was dating in the late 20's and early 30's.

She lived in Indiana and it was real popular to get a Coke at soda fountain or to dress up and have their pictures taken. There were lots of dances and big bands that came to play in town. Not many kid's had automobiles unless they borrowed the family car for dates so they'd take the bus on into the city. It seemed they did more things as groups or with friend's and family and less one on one time. The girls would arrive together and the boys would arrive together and then the couples would split off from there.

Seemed like a fun time but then things got harsh with the Depression.

1/14/2012 11:27:07 AM Since economic times are hard What was a GREAT first date and why???  

gramzshauna01
Ogden, UT
62, joined Sep. 2011

Quote from sososuckmytoe:
I agree Gramz.

One of my most valuable possessions is this tiny five year diary that my Great Aunt kept while she was dating in the late 20's and early 30's.

She lived in Indiana and it was real popular to get a Coke at soda fountain or to dress up and have their pictures taken. There were lots of dances and big bands that came to play in town. Not many kid's had automobiles unless they borrowed the family car for dates so they'd take the bus on into the city. It seemed they did more things as groups or with friend's and family and less one on one time. The girls would arrive together and the boys would arrive together and then the couples would split off from there.

Seemed like a fun time but then things got harsh with the Depression.

Maybe we should take a page out of their book and dump the technology once in awhile and everyone group together for fun and support rather than all the splitting ang BAD game playing. Just go meet maybe play kid games and have fun and try to be a kid again.

1/14/2012 2:56:09 PM Since economic times are hard What was a GREAT first date and why???  

skcharger440
Over 1,000 Posts (1,658)
Salt Lake City, UT
60, joined May. 2011

I like the Barnes and Noble idea too, but I also like the idea of having a guy cook for me, after I get to know him.... sooo.. Charger maybe we can meet at the cookbook section and then we could go shop for dinner and I'd let you cook for me Although that may take a date or two to do that. But good idea I like it. Thanks !!!

I have some thoughts about women and cooking (the ones that know how to cook. I don’t think some of these “younger” gals know much about cooking) and that is, I figure once they have raised their family they should be pretty much done with the cooking and the guy should take over that job if for no other reason than to make one’s better half's life just that much less stressful.

Having said that, don’t ever look for me in the “cookbook” section of Barns and Nobel because I love to experiment when I cook. To me, that’s half the fun of cooking, “let’s see, I think I’m going to need black olives, onion salt, and a chain saw” and most the time my cooking turns out pretty tasty. My BBQ spare ribs are to die for……….

1/14/2012 6:09:13 PM Since economic times are hard What was a GREAT first date and why???  
dandylion_time
Over 2,000 Posts (2,438)
Sandy, UT
55, joined Jun. 2010

I have spent over 30 years cooking dinner almost everyday... yes it is nice to have someone cook instead, but not all the time. If I don't cook some and have someone say that taste very good then something is wrong. After- all I have become a pretty good cook with all my practice...lol I enjoy the man taking over cooking the meat and I cook other dishes.

1/15/2012 1:02:53 AM Since economic times are hard What was a GREAT first date and why???  

gramzshauna01
Ogden, UT
62, joined Sep. 2011

Quote from skcharger440:
I have some thoughts about women and cooking (the ones that know how to cook. I don’t think some of these “younger” gals know much about cooking) and that is, I figure once they have raised their family they should be pretty much done with the cooking and the guy should take over that job if for no other reason than to make one’s better half's life just that much less stressful.

Having said that, don’t ever look for me in the “cookbook” section of Barns and Nobel because I love to experiment when I cook. To me, that’s half the fun of cooking, “let’s see, I think I’m going to need black olives, onion salt, and a chain saw” and most the time my cooking turns out pretty tasty. My BBQ spare ribs are to die for……….

WOW...Charger I am impressed and have to agree. After years of cooking and having a catering business too it is nice to let someone else do the cookin. And yes I do love to start with a basic recipe then make it my own with experimenting too. But it is also fun to share the cooking with someone special and maybe a little dancing in the kitchen too.

And I'll try your BBQ ribs anyday !!! Soo... that was black olives, onion salt and what size chain saw???

Now back to the thread... anyone have fun ideas for winter meet and greets or first dates??? Sledding anyone with hot cocoa or... ?????

1/15/2012 1:08:27 AM Since economic times are hard What was a GREAT first date and why???  
boredgirl2012
Springville, UT
47, joined Dec. 2011

You could walk around Cabela's. It's fun to look at the fish in the aquarium and all of the "fake" animals. I would probably get bored, tho, if he wanted to spend two hours looking at camping gear. Lol.

1/15/2012 11:10:22 AM Since economic times are hard What was a GREAT first date and why???  
older_wiser
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,704)
Orem, UT
60, joined Dec. 2008

Quote from boredgirl2012:
You could walk around Cabela's. It's fun to look at the fish in the aquarium and all of the "fake" animals. I would probably get bored, tho, if he wanted to spend two hours looking at camping gear. Lol.

Well then how bout going to Fredrick's of Hollywood or Victoria's Secret and wander around a little amidst all those little nothins??????

1/15/2012 1:28:54 PM Since economic times are hard What was a GREAT first date and why???  

gramzshauna01
Ogden, UT
62, joined Sep. 2011

Quote from older_wiser:
Well then how bout going to Fredrick's of Hollywood or Victoria's Secret and wander around a little amidst all those little nothins??????

Okay OW, I'll meet you at any Victoria's Secret anytime, but will you be comfortable meeting a lady there for the first time ???? I think most guys wouldn't even consider it. But I do like a confident guy that is comfortable with himself where ever. Sooo... where and when??? Hey maybe we could make it an event and rent out the place for all to attend. You round up the guys and I'll round up the gals.

Thanks it was a fun suggestion.

1/15/2012 1:35:31 PM Since economic times are hard What was a GREAT first date and why???  

gramzshauna01
Ogden, UT
62, joined Sep. 2011

Good idea... I love the outdoors and it would be a great way to see what interests the other person has and how serious they are about them. Thanks !!!

1/15/2012 2:28:20 PM Since economic times are hard What was a GREAT first date and why???  
boredgirl2012
Springville, UT
47, joined Dec. 2011

You could also walk around the Springville Art Museum. It's free, and it's just down the street from me.
Also, sometimes they have signs that say "Free concert Sunday at 5 p.m."

1/15/2012 3:26:00 PM Since economic times are hard What was a GREAT first date and why???  

gramzshauna01
Ogden, UT
62, joined Sep. 2011

You could also walk around the Springville Art Museum. It's free, and it's just down the street from me.
Also, sometimes they have signs that say "Free concert Sunday at 5 p.m."

Thanks great to know... Ogden does also have similar things at the center of town (25th & Washington Blvd.) Hey Guys check out Springville and Ogden... it's FREE !!!

1/15/2012 3:42:04 PM Since economic times are hard What was a GREAT first date and why???  
older_wiser
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,704)
Orem, UT
60, joined Dec. 2008

A woman with a little spirit is always refreshing. Years ago I may have been embarrassed, but hardly so now.

Village Inn has served for a few get togethers for casual acquaintances. Low key, inexpensive and public.

1/15/2012 6:05:17 PM Since economic times are hard What was a GREAT first date and why???  

gramzshauna01
Ogden, UT
62, joined Sep. 2011

Quote from older_wiser:
A woman with a little spirit is always refreshing. Years ago I may have been embarrassed, but hardly so now.

Village Inn has served for a few get togethers for casual acquaintances. Low key, inexpensive and public.

Thanks and I agree I have used them before and other similar places. Any suggestions for more group like meet and greets ???

1/18/2012 8:39:26 AM Since economic times are hard What was a GREAT first date and why???  
dandylion_time
Over 2,000 Posts (2,438)
Sandy, UT
55, joined Jun. 2010

if weather reports are right you can have a snow party later today or this week for sure.

1/20/2012 4:55:00 PM Since economic times are hard What was a GREAT first date and why???  

gramzshauna01
Ogden, UT
62, joined Sep. 2011

Unfortuately the weather is not cooperating.. it is too wet and warm yet for a snow party yet. But I do have access to a small meeting room with tables/chairs and sofa and chairs with larger TV & wii. soo... maybe a game night or movies or???

Any suggestions as to What, Where or When??? And maybe we can make it a first date for a few...

Other first dates are always welcome.. Please continue to share.

1/20/2012 5:56:12 PM Since economic times are hard What was a GREAT first date and why???  
dandylion_time
Over 2,000 Posts (2,438)
Sandy, UT
55, joined Jun. 2010

no worries there is an event being posted for this week end.... and next. Gramz you and I are blocked from seeing it but I hope they all have fun.