Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

meet personals

We all fall into the trap of judging a person s character by their appearance. craigslist hemet free Although OkCupid was founded in the US, it claims to have helped millions of daters across a lot more than 110 countries discover meaningful connections because 2004. Here s a finance expert and CFO of Finance Femme Kendra with ten finance concerns to ask whilst dating. natalie nightwolf onlyfans Positive we re not our parents and we can perform to change our communication habits.

gay hookup apps for iphone

Study on attractiveness, persuasion, and what tends to make relationships operate can tell us a lot about how to use dating apps. singles in sioux falls sd Match. You aren t exactly producing a private bond with the other companion, nonetheless, you are still play dating within a little ones game. usasexguideboston It really is been a lot more than two weeks considering the fact that Drake and his girlfriend have touched every single other or been in each and every other s houses.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

4/19/2008 7:29:42 PM if interested please post  

sassy_lassy
Kingston, TN

I am trying to get together a meet with those of us close in east Tn. or any others that might want to attend, I thought if we had enough responses then we could pick the area with the most post and meet there. what do you think about this??? we could meet for lunch somewhere on a weekend or whatever the most responses want.

edited to add... all age groups accepted

[Edited 4/19/2008 7:30:46 PM]

4/19/2008 8:08:15 PM if interested please post  

heatherhoney
Middlesboro, KY

I'm not in Tennessee but I'm not far!...

Count me in!

4/19/2008 8:19:28 PM if interested please post  

sassy_lassy
Kingston, TN

Please all those that would like to come , contact either myself or Flirtyme with info. I think we will have it in Chattanooga. hope this will work for all.
edited for- time will be posted soon, maybe the end of May????? on a Saturday????

[Edited 4/19/2008 8:22:07 PM]

4/20/2008 4:15:47 AM if interested please post  

heatherhoney
Middlesboro, KY

Chatanooga is too far to drive just for lunch. Oh well, maybe next time.
Enjoy yourselves ladies. I'm sure it will be fun!

4/20/2008 6:24:30 AM if interested please post  

_simplicity_
Knoxville, TN

I would love to go but with gas prices now at $3.35 a gallon and rising I dont see how I can justify driving to Chattanooga so maybe next time...

4/20/2008 7:20:23 AM if interested please post  

lady1944
Oakdale, TN

i would love to go also, but to far for lunch. maybe next time if it is closer everyone have fun.

4/20/2008 7:31:31 AM if interested please post  

_simplicity_
Knoxville, TN

curious..so far from the profiles everyone lives pretty much near knoxville or knoxville is closer to them, the only one in Chattanooga is flirtyme...

4/20/2008 8:19:40 AM if interested please post  

_simplicity_
Knoxville, TN

flirtyme...here is what sassy posted and goind from that I replied...
"I am trying to get together a meet with those of us close in east Tn. or any others that might want to attend, I thought if we had enough responses then we could pick the area with the most post and meet there. what do you think about this??? we could meet for lunch somewhere on a weekend or whatever the most responses want."
So far no one from GA or Ala has said they wanted to meet...maybe they will maybe they wont..my response is because so far most of us are in the knoxville area or closer to the knoxville area with you being the only one in or near Chattanooga...nothing was said about anything more than lunch..nothing in the thread about stayovers etc...so I think flirty you are a bit out of line...I posted inre to the thread and to nothing more...but of course if you have all these people in other states that want to join in then I can appreciate that it would be in your area..I was just under the impression it would be a vote based on proximity to an area...forgive me for my lack of understanding.
By the way since I was the only one who questioned the meeting area it would have been ok to name me directly in your reply...none of the other ladies questioned any of it.

4/20/2008 8:43:51 AM if interested please post  

_simplicity_
Knoxville, TN

I guess I was misled into thinking this was a simple little lunch project for those of us in east tenn..not a complete datehookup meeting...so yes I agree this needs to be taken out of the tenn group and placed in regular groups...

4/20/2008 9:47:15 AM if interested please post  

mamajean
Hampton, TN

I am also from East Tenn.There is no way i could get to Chattanooga.Have a disability , on fixed income, couldn't afford the gas any way.Why not have it in my little town of Hanpton? we have a beautiful lake and lots of camp sites.

4/22/2008 8:27:55 PM if interested please post  

sassy_lassy
Kingston, TN

Dear ladies , I am so sorry about the mix up. I think It may have been my doing but I really thought a lunch meet was what I intended , I just got back home so I am not too sure what is going on, I have not heard from Flirtyme so I am not sure what is up. maybe she misunderstood me. but you ladies are correct in what I posted and what I really intended, now I may make some folks upset but , I really wanted it to be just folks close enough to do lunch. I will try to straighten it out and hope no ones feeling get hurt but as I said i just thought it would ne nice to just get people close in , maybe a different plan for later. I am certainly open to suggestions as to where we go. contact me here or e-Mail me please and I will try to get this worked out.-sassy

Edited for spelling

[Edited 4/22/2008 8:30:41 PM]

4/22/2008 8:32:06 PM if interested please post  

_simplicity_
Knoxville, TN

Sassy, thank you for clearing up the misunderstanding about the original intent of your meeting.

4/22/2008 8:51:29 PM if interested please post  

sassy_lassy
Kingston, TN

I think as I said I lead to the misunderstanding, my request was for a luncheon, the other get together we planned was for everyone. and that is or was to take place in June, the luncheon was entirely a different thing altogether. please don't get upset with anyone , it was just my messup, I should have said that there were two different get togethers. the lunch thing was to be maybe the last of this month or the last of next month. Just a simple lunch to those of us that were close in distance. I would like to still do this if anyone wants too. -Judy

Edited to add- The place is still open, It still can be in Knoxville or within a short driving distance of there. Please don't let this go , it can still be a good thing.

[Edited 4/22/2008 9:11:37 PM]

4/22/2008 9:29:55 PM if interested please post  

_simplicity_
Knoxville, TN

Sassy after getting home from work tonight and reading some hate email and then reading the posts in my thread and then reading some posts on threads in the fifties I am not sure I would be a welcome person in any group or party. I am not to blame for flirty being gone or her threads being deleted.
It is a nice gesture for people to get together espeically in small groups to meet for lunch...I used to do that a year or two ago with others I met elsewhere..was lots of fun...I hope you get everyone together and have a blast..

4/26/2008 7:06:35 AM if interested please post  

vynsellaris
Nashville, TN

Hey there ladies,

I see no guys have posted, if they did i missed it. Was this a ladies thing?
What about a poker type run...alot of motorcycle groups do this type of run. You can pick a starting piont and time then move to whatever town or direction Yall may choose. Also that way a car pool could be made so the expense could be shared then end up where ever for dinner and make a day of it. Also a prize for the best hand could be arranged for the winner. Set whatever rules u want.
From what I've read cost is a huge concern as it would be for me as well. But the carpool thing would help that and the ride would give folks time to get to know eachother and yall could change vehicles to mix it up to the next destination.
A circuit works best but yall can do whatever.

Though I would give a guys poin of view...
Terry

Page: 1, 2