Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

yahoo messenger hookups

There s nothing like sharing some weird and crazy stuff with a stranger. dating services in maryland Tell your partner what you like about them be really honest this time, saying issues that you may not say to somebody you have just met. In fact, there are a lot of individuals who have met their partners by using the apps or at the incredibly least, formed some friendships from the complete experience. omegle indir pc You appear across the table and feel blessed to be in their presence.

bay area hookup site

They had been at the stage of phoning each and every other sometimes. richmond bc dating The following numbers guarantee to spice factors up. I let cash and the honest conversations about it turn out to be a wedge in my partnership. site like sniffies The website has zero tolerance towards harassment, wrote Alice Goguen Hunsberger, OkCupid s director of consumer expertise.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2, 3
4/19/2008 8:28:31 PM How FAR WOULD YOU Go???????????????????  

kitkat1204
Crawfordsville, IN

I was just curious if any of you have had or would have.............................

if you found someone that you were interested in, how far would you go to show that
person just how much you care or was interested in them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Personally, I would want someone to go all out, something that is unexpected to sweep me off my feet!!!!

4/19/2008 8:42:21 PM How FAR WOULD YOU Go???????????????????  

crimson_tide
Fort McMurray, AB

Thats hard to answer. It depends on whether it be in person or online, and how long i'd known them.

4/19/2008 8:44:45 PM How FAR WOULD YOU Go???????????????????  

harley9482
Fort Wayne, IN

As far as i could, without seeming like a stalker or other style of wacko. If I found someone, and was given a chance, I'd go and build, write, and possibly try and draw/paint her something. As well as just try and show her how i feel, in small ways

4/19/2008 9:09:23 PM How FAR WOULD YOU Go???????????????????  

kitkat1204
Crawfordsville, IN

Well, out of curiousity...................

I had a friend that was talking to someone and went out of their way to send flowers,
it was done, tastefully!!!! They found out the persons favorite colors and favorite flowers (through being a little snicky)
Then sent them via FTD to the florist in that city and state, left an email with the name of the florist, the address, and a note saying "hope this brightens your day and puts a smile on your face".

To me, that was the SWEETEST thing ever!!!!!!

As for me, i could only wish someone could get that creative with me.

[Edited 4/19/2008 9:09:52 PM]

4/19/2008 9:13:21 PM How FAR WOULD YOU Go???????????????????  
belladreams
Binghamton, NY

I like this certain someone on here, and i would go out of my way to send him flowers to show how much i like him....I heard he is a super guy....he does know that i exist, but he does not know that i like him that much....actually he does not know that he is getting a very good reputation..and that is what is so hard....i dont like chasing men..i guess it will just have to stay as is....it is truly sad....but nothing wrong with sending flowers to a man....i think that is sweet...

4/19/2008 9:17:20 PM How FAR WOULD YOU Go???????????????????  
chopperbabe
Overland Park, KS

Hiya belladreams

When just getting to know someone I don't think it's a good idea to start flooding them with too much. It might scare them off. Chat with them, IM with them, eventually talk to them on the phone, etc before going any further. Take baby steps to see if there is any chemistry between the two of you. If not then no one has wasted their time. If so, them gradually you can show them how much you appreciate them just being them.

4/19/2008 9:19:02 PM How FAR WOULD YOU Go???????????????????  
cherry6000
Anaheim, CA

Us girls do like to Dream

4/19/2008 10:14:54 PM How FAR WOULD YOU Go???????????????????  

thebestman
Alpharetta, GA

well that depends on the person and how they treat you ultimately not just for show but for real. anyone can put on a smokescreen remember that. so if you want to throw yourself and put 100% out there in a short term and complain later that's you.

learn about the person and grow to learn him before you put everything on the table. i'm not saying that you can't give your all, but be wise about it.

4/19/2008 11:00:14 PM How FAR WOULD YOU Go???????????????????  
flowergirl62
South Australia
Australia

I don't think I would with anyone on here because you can't really get to know someone on DH........JMO

4/19/2008 11:05:05 PM How FAR WOULD YOU Go???????????????????  
modaca
Alameda, CA

Not even me flowergirl?

4/19/2008 11:09:16 PM How FAR WOULD YOU Go???????????????????  

crimson_tide
Fort McMurray, AB

I agree with flowergirl. Hey exactly how trustworthy is an online reputation, ya know? And no doubt if someone I didnt even know started sending me flowers I'd be pretty freaked out. JMO

4/19/2008 11:20:07 PM How FAR WOULD YOU Go???????????????????  

kitkat1204
Crawfordsville, IN

ok, well i thought it was sweetand like i said they have talked for awhile now and he wanted to do something nice! With her being a secretary and with secretaries day, he didnt pry for any info other than what color she liked and what was her favorite flower.
at least he thought enough about her to at least attempt to start some kind of relationship (even if it is only friendship)!

in my opinion thats more than alot of these men that say "they want to start a relationship" has done on this site!

at least i know there is still hope out there for passion and romance

4/19/2008 11:21:49 PM How FAR WOULD YOU Go???????????????????  
hph1478
Lakeside, CA

I think of it like this: I came to this site to build bonds and I hope to ultimately develop a LTR. All of the guys that I have gone out with, acted like they had a wonderful time and even said they would like to see me again. However, they never called. There is one person on this web site that I am truly interested in and I am still arranging a meet with him. If things work out with this person, as I said in my profile, I would do everything within my power to make him happy, show my affection and nothing would make me turn my back on him. Our hearts and souls would merge into one. It wouldn't be him and me or his opinion and my opinion; it would be ours. When it comes to relationships, I think there should be no limits as to what you will do for the other person provided that it is not illegal and that they have the same love, care, devotion and respect for you that you do for them. You shouldn't go all out to impress just anyone (like having a bouquet of roses delivered to someone that you have only spoken to on the internet). If you do that, nine times out of ten the gift will be taken for granted; you'll send a gift to your hun but be back to square one. A lot of people (I know the men are doing it and I assume the women probably do on occasion but THIS ONE doesn't) surf through their e-mail, pick out the ones they think are the best looking, make the most money, etc and maintain contact with others as well to use as a safety net or a backup plan if their relationship with the person they chose either never happens or goes sour. Find the right person, know that it is mutual and then shower them with love and attention in every way that you can.

4/19/2008 11:24:29 PM How FAR WOULD YOU Go???????????????????  

lillibet
New South Wales
Australia

I would just tell them I was interested it does depend though on how much contact you have had so if you hardly know them just say you are interested in getting to know them better and take it from there best of luck

4/19/2008 11:27:15 PM How FAR WOULD YOU Go???????????????????  

harley9482
Fort Wayne, IN

I would go so far, to make her smile uncontrollably, maybe tear up due to the happiness, and basically make it undeniable how i feel about her. To where when i embrace her in my arms, she nearly faints, or just balls due to how important, special, and loved i made her feel.

Page: 1, 2, 3