Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega hookups

The answers to the above inquiries are not necessarily deal breakers. craigslist cortez co They really feel desperately lonely, but sit at dwelling crying into a cup of tea alternatively of getting out there. The impediments are as worse for these with invisible disabilities. pof set up An quick way to discover out if the particular person has strong feelings or is more laid back with milder feelings, Elizabeth says.

washington dc hookup bars

Does snapchat sex and was last updated by continuing to. birmingham adult classifieds He expressed concerns about maintaining his ex wife and children virus totally free. But Harvard researchers have found that the most effective way to make a fantastic impression is by basically asking a question. ricebunny onlyfans You want to make confident you both have similar expectations of couples and private time.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

4/20/2008 10:40:52 AM need a fishing-guide for the colubia river any ideas???  

darksiderez
Warm Springs, OR

for around the dalles dam or john day dam area, have an idea i'd like to try.......

6/6/2008 7:41:10 AM need a fishing-guide for the colubia river any ideas???  

alawishs
Eugene, OR

Does anyone here know where elk herds can be found nearest to the Eugene area? I would like to observe & track their behavior. One can waste a lot of time & effort...if not in the right area. Thanks for any imput you can offer.

6/6/2008 6:49:57 PM need a fishing-guide for the colubia river any ideas???  

whitehawk
Eugene, OR

Take 138.. go towards reedsport,,, about 22 miles past elkton is a large herd of elk that just hang in the pastures close to the road..they have been there for so many yrs,,I lost track...lol...If you want to see elk in their natural element,,better be prepared for rugged conditions in the coast range or cascades,, to see em you have to know where they hang out,,, Us hunters know where they are....lol..lol... but >>shush< we aint telling....

6/7/2008 6:37:42 AM need a fishing-guide for the colubia river any ideas???  

alawishs
Eugene, OR

Whitehawk ty for the info, however I would not have guessed that you are a hunter. By the way, doesn't elk general stay in same the area but move about quite abit within that area?

6/7/2008 2:20:56 PM need a fishing-guide for the colubia river any ideas???  

whitehawk
Eugene, OR

correction... hwy 38 > headed to drain and out towards reedsport..yes elk usually have a 20 mile radius territory... but these elk..hang out in that area yr round..the only other herd like that is up on hwy 30 west or portland..past scapoose.. they hang out yr round too..Many ppl stop to take pictures of em..watch and observe em..etc... of course they are not in a natural habitat..but to them I suppose its a natural habitat after this many yrs..lol.. Yes.. I hunt and fish- and brought home the bacon religiously...I haven't been able to hunt cuz I was OTR.. but now that I'm out of trucking and the price of food going up..I most likely will be out there this yr in pursuit of the BIG one...lol... Unless you know your turf..and know whats what.. out there in the BIG woods..I don't recommend trying to find em on your own... You won't find em.. nor will you get close to them unless you know how they travel and at what altitude they are this time of year..

6/11/2008 7:29:17 AM need a fishing-guide for the colubia river any ideas???  

alawishs
Eugene, OR

Boy ... I am ready to get & do something .... price of gas has put a damper on my wanting to do activities. Guess we all are going thru the same thing.

6/11/2008 11:31:39 PM need a fishing-guide for the colubia river any ideas???  

kawika357
Wilsonville, OR

There is a large herd of Elk that like to hang out on HWY 126 headed to Florence. About 6 miles after you pass Veneta heading West. Seen them quite a few times at dusk right off of the highway.

6/12/2008 6:04:07 AM need a fishing-guide for the colubia river any ideas???  

alawishs
Eugene, OR

357 ty for the info. That is a lot closer to check out, with gas prices so high.

6/12/2008 7:50:34 AM need a fishing-guide for the colubia river any ideas???  

whitehawk
Eugene, OR

those elk are sometimes there,,and sometimes not..my friends own that land on the southside of the hwy .. where the elk fence is.,.. before u jump up over badger,, Since it will be haying season soon the elk won't be there until this fall sometime