Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

feelings for a hookup

When his BaeMaker checked in with him afterwards to ask if he wanted his match s photo and phone quantity, he said yes. edmonton singles As soon as, hooking up with a surprisingly forthcoming sound engineer, I discovered quite a few of these guys had been pals, and they talked about me. Previously, eHarmony rolled out a set of a whopping 1555 questions for every new user. chatiw new interface Lindsay A.

megapersonals app

Rather than just asking how they are, sharing something wholesome about your day, like taking a great nap or baking banana bread, is a sweet way to restart the conversation. panama city beach dating Your tongue ought to be lengthy, flexible, and come equipped with stamina to meet my wants. Right after hearing a handful of good results stories, I decided to give it a shot once more. doublelist augusta ga Congrats, you managed to get a superpower following all! Talking about your future does not mean that you want to have every little thing planned out.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

4/29/2008 4:18:25 PM Where have you lived in Michigan?  

cece123
Madison Heights, MI

Michigander's where have you lived in Michigan?
I lived in Detroit.... Royal Oak....Grand Rapids.. Metamorra.. Warren... UP- Ironwood off the air force base. Highland Park... Hazel Park... Waterford... now Madison Hights.

4/29/2008 6:08:15 PM Where have you lived in Michigan?  

ericr64
Mount Pleasant, MI

My Father lives in Madison hts.
I know I'll miss some but....Romeo, Ferndale, Berkley, oakpark, Hazelpark, E-coarse, HighlandPark, Oilcity, Brekenridge, and Mt.pleasant. I moved 17 times as a kid, many times back to areas we lived before.
My kids were all raised in one house and went to one school. This will always be thier home base.

4/29/2008 8:07:27 PM Where have you lived in Michigan?  

hanoverjoe
Harrison, MI

Born and raised in Detroit.
Than to Howell,than here in
Harrison.

4/30/2008 5:23:46 AM Where have you lived in Michigan?  

claypot
Lewiston, MI

Spouted out of Ortonville, then to, Davisburg, Sterling Hts., Holly, Glen Arbor, Oxford, and now planted in Lewiston. Now do you want the different states?

4/30/2008 10:06:45 AM Where have you lived in Michigan?  

upgirl
Champion, MI

I have lived in southfied, hazel park, madison heights, ferndale, eben, chatham, rummly sundell, munising and now Champion

4/30/2008 10:12:21 AM Where have you lived in Michigan?  

csi1994
Harper Woods, MI

detroit/harper woods

4/30/2008 11:59:08 AM Where have you lived in Michigan?  

hanoverjoe
Harrison, MI

If we added other states or countries
I'd get tired typing.lol

4/30/2008 12:44:45 PM Where have you lived in Michigan?  

lball69
Haslett, MI

I've been in Lansing, Holt, Charlotte and now Haslett

4/30/2008 7:13:06 PM Where have you lived in Michigan?  

planejumper73
Milford, MI

I've lived in Howell, New Hudson, Ann Arbor, Pontiac, Walled Lake, Milford, White Lake, St. Johns, Paw Paw, Mattawan, and Decatur.

Whew!!!

Edited to add: I forgot Highland. Some of these towns I've lived in multiple times, too.

[Edited 4/30/2008 9:43:14 PM]

5/1/2008 3:17:39 AM Where have you lived in Michigan?  

huronearth
Mount Pleasant, MI

Detroit, Nankin Mills, Westland, Livonia, East Lansing, Ypsilanti, Redford, Gaylord, Traverse City, Beulah, Ludington, Mount Pleasant

5/1/2008 4:52:38 AM Where have you lived in Michigan?  

hanoverjoe
Harrison, MI

Hi Geoff. Nakin Mills,
Hines Park area.

5/1/2008 8:28:31 AM Where have you lived in Michigan?  

lonelylovercsm
Holland, MI

Burton, Flint, Swartz Creek, Holland

5/1/2008 9:20:08 AM Where have you lived in Michigan?  

bubbly49010
Allegan, MI

Holland, and now Allegan

5/1/2008 11:28:48 AM Where have you lived in Michigan?  

goodintention54
Plymouth, MI

Dearborn, Allen Park, Southgate, Canton, Plymouth... Boy that's a lot of evictions isn't it?

5/1/2008 2:57:42 PM Where have you lived in Michigan?  

helloall
Grayling, MI

I've lived in Grayling,Gaylord the big city of Frederick, Ludington,Sterling Heights and Traverse City