Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

megapersonals

She ll have 24 hours to do so and then the man will have 24 hours to reciprocate. stuttgart hook up In addition, it is compatible with internet sites sorts of screen sizes. It s effortless to do a reverse image search with Google. firstmet spam They will commonly steer the conversation back to themselves.

most downloaded hookup apps

When you initially apply and qualify for benefits, a advantage year is established. san diego personal classifieds Badoo. And the very best portion is, you will not be tied down to the website either. omegle question bot The worth of n is so higher that Peter wouldn t want to embarrass the rest of us with how smooth he is by disclosing that information.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

5/9/2008 2:06:24 PM Do all guys want skinny girls?  

jokersgirl79
Mountain City, TN

Quote from travisd1:
i dont, im a big guy and i want a woman that when i hug her i dont get poked by bones! and another thing if i can see ribs that is a big turn off for me!!
and yes you do rock

AWWWWWWWWWW Thanks travis

5/9/2008 2:07:20 PM Do all guys want skinny girls?  

jokersgirl79
Mountain City, TN

Quote from james306:
I want me a woman with meat on her bones. I want something to grab onto in and out of the bedroom. Big Girls Rock....

Yes we do !!!

5/11/2008 3:25:09 PM Do all guys want skinny girls?  

kagato
Lafayette, TN

I like from "slender" to "just about spillin out all over" but not bone skinny.At the same time I don't like a girl heavier than me.

5/13/2008 11:49:17 AM Do all guys want skinny girls?  

mountainman7
Chattanooga, TN

I don't care what a woman looks like, provided she takes care of herself (and I don't mean spending two hours in front of a mirror either)..

Scott

5/15/2008 4:39:39 PM Do all guys want skinny girls?  

mglynn
Union City, TN

im a healthy girl but i like a big man not scrawney.lol

5/15/2008 7:08:17 PM Do all guys want skinny girls?  

appleguybruce
Mount Juliet, TN

Actually a woman that is really huge just turns me off!I do like a little meat on the bones though .Something to grab a hold of instead of bones that's my honest opinion doing real good just like a a-shole ,lol!

5/18/2008 2:59:20 PM Do all guys want skinny girls?  

sadlupnride
Lenoir City, TN

every guy that I have dated so far in TN has told me I need to lose weight. I am not skinny, by any means but I'm not huge either. I've been dumped several times for skinny blondes, only to get the 6 month call back from the jerk saying he misses me and I was the best thing that ever happened to him, blah blah blah. All I have to say is that if a man won't look at you because you are over weight, you don't need him. Beauty is only skin deep. My favourite saying in life is "I may be fat, but you are ugly, and I can lose weight!"

If he wants a "sports" car just because it looks good, he is going to have to pay and pay and pay some more. It may make him look and feel good while he has it but it rusts out and falls apart just like any other car and costs a helluva lot more to upkeep. When it's gone, he is left with nothing but an empty pocket and a bad attitude.

If he went with a less fancy car that was reliable, easy to maintain and cost efficient even though he didn't get approval from all the guys...he would be much better off. Most men don't relaize that until they've lost the house, their savings and everything else and by that time, who want them? I sure as heck don't.

5/18/2008 7:35:11 PM Do all guys want skinny girls?  

weliketoplease
Cleveland, TN

No I love a lady with some meat on her bones I think it is more attractive. Any takes lol

5/18/2008 8:45:06 PM Do all guys want skinny girls?  

takemethere1
Crossville, TN

I've never been compared to a car but to sadlupnride , you made a very good point.

5/18/2008 10:29:22 PM Do all guys want skinny girls?  

invisigoth247
Chattanooga, TN

Beauty is only skin deep.

5/19/2008 9:00:43 AM Do all guys want skinny girls?  

yakmurph
Lenoir City, TN

"Do all guys want skinny girls?"

Most do, of course.
Even me. Every once in a while I'll
succumb to cultural pressure.

Bodies come and go, wax and wane.
The soul's the thing.

The original questions were,
"Is there some reason.....for right now it eludes me...that most guys go for skinny girls?
I am a big girl and I rock.....but I was just wondering what goes through you guys heads."

1.)Culture. Mass-media.

2.)Yeah, big girls rock. All my women were 'big girls.'
...and they certainly rocked.
What goes through guys heads?
That question is too non-specific...too broad.
Yeah: that's it!
Broad(s).

5/19/2008 1:29:29 PM Do all guys want skinny girls?  

slighthand
Shelbyville, TN

Ladies are like a box of chocolates... I like chocolates and variety is a wonderful thing. I have dated skinny women,(quite) large women and everything in between. I honestly do not judge a women by here appearence alone, but If I had to pick a figure that I like the most...Gimmie some meat on her bones! I would'nt say large but I love me some curves..

5/19/2008 4:43:16 PM Do all guys want skinny girls?  

talkin2patty
Kingsport, TN

Everybody has their own idea of what they want. Big or small doesn't really matter. Can you live with that person day in and day out? Can you trust that person? Maybe its because I'm older now but I look at the whole package, not just the wrapper. I hope that is how others are looking at me.

5/19/2008 7:17:10 PM Do all guys want skinny girls?  

tntrash
Carthage, TN

lmao skinny girls cant drink as much beer, so more for me

5/25/2008 12:03:42 AM Do all guys want skinny girls?  

mrat123
Lawrenceburg, TN

i think there are just as many guys that like big girls as skinny ,but i do prefer skinny.i wish i was atracted to big because that is what mostly atracted to me.i had a big girl tell me once only a dog likes a bone! but just call me rover and toss me a bone!i have a friend that only likes big girls but all the skinny ones are atracted to him ,and the big ones to me .but isnt that what is all about every one wants what they cant have?if everything was easy life would be boring!

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4