Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

over 50 hookups

He laughed quite difficult, and I laughed incredibly hard, as he offered it to me, mainly because it was ridiculous. lancaster ca dating You want to know whether or not this individual shares some of your interests. This will instead lead you down a path that s pretty intriguing as it will force them assume on the spot about the most interesting or surprising point that is happened to them all week. nick pulos onlyfans To me it feels like they are not written for a complicated life lived by a complex person with complex emotional and intellectual internal workings.

skipthegames

The coffee drinking roommate and I have been married for virtually 40 years now. port alberni personals Try not to make the question sound like you are judging them though! Remember that the ladder some persons have to climb to profession satisfaction is larger up than other folks. Your heart also misses a beat each time you make eye get in touch with. best lithuanian dating app When you re letting someone down easy, try to couch it in positive, complimentary language.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

5/25/2008 9:20:20 AM Do all guys want skinny girls?  

embra1
Smyrna, TN

Hey, that one dude who said you couldn't get freaky with a big girl OBVIOUSLY hasn't had one.

WE are the "lady in the streets but a freak in the bed" Usher spoke about.

5/26/2008 7:31:29 AM Do all guys want skinny girls?  

mountainman7
Chattanooga, TN

Skinny girls? Must too much of the media and advertisers having an influence on how people think what is attractive and ideal vs. what is reality. The reality of the situation is that the media has created in people's minds what is considered attractive. This leads to men taking the "social idealist" view of what they want in a woman. If a woman isn't young and physically attractive (by which I mean society's view of what "skinny girls" are, then she doesn't belong "inside the box" of society.

As for me, I go back to the Renaissance era art, back in the times of Michaelangelo and da Vinci. I was just sharing with a female friend of mine this morning just that very thing. Who was most commonly portrayed in those fabulous works of art? I guarantee you it wasn't "skinny girls". These were full-figured women, who were often seen nude (in a classic, tasteful way), in the portraits.

If people took a closer look at my dating history, they'll notice the following: with the exception of my first girlfriend ever (who had used a wheelchair most of her life to that point), every one of my ex-girlfriends and my ex-wife were all BBWs. ALL of them, except the first girlfriend. This should tell people something. In my view, I don't care what a person weighs (as long as they take care of themselves), how much money they make (provided they can pay their own bills, etc.), etc. Too much of society here has put an emphasis on status, as to what people should look for in other people.

Unfortunately, there's people out there who don't fit in the realms of what is acceptable by society. Society has put too much of an emphasis on physical attractiveness. Or, how much a person has or doesn't have that dictates or determines how people should pick who they might be interested in and such. Forget that! I am "outside the box" type who doesn't fit in society's view of what men should be.

Scott

Quote from jokersgirl79:
Is there some reason.....for right now it eludes me...that most guys go for skinny girls? I am a big girl and I rock.....but I was just wondering what goes through you guys heads.

5/26/2008 1:23:54 PM Do all guys want skinny girls?  

favorsrthebest1
Franklin, TN

I think I'm the only guy in my friends that loves skinny girls. To me the skinnier the better. I think a lot of it is opposite attrachs like Marge & Homer Simpson, Louis & Peter Griffin, etc... I'm a little over weight, not a lot but a little, so I like the opposite of me which is a skinny girl. I have a real skinny friend that he likes bigger girls.

Also I like skinny girls, because I'm not a boob guy. I will check out a girls legs and ass, and her boobs would be last. I would rather her have small breast then really big breast. That's just my oppinion.

5/26/2008 6:48:04 PM Do all guys want skinny girls?  

rickhi
Memphis, TN

No, I am a single guy and I prefer "larger" ladies. Most skinny girls have an attitude that they can have any guy and I for one don't agree with them. There are good men out there that don't care about body size or looks they care about what is inside.

5/26/2008 8:20:25 PM Do all guys want skinny girls?  

tb_sledgehmr
Cleveland, TN

size shouldnt matter but there are some shallow minds out there

5/27/2008 5:56:16 PM Do all guys want skinny girls?  

tb_sledgehmr
Cleveland, TN

love does not come from your weight but your heart not all guys

5/27/2008 6:24:24 PM Do all guys want skinny girls?  

deniserenea
Gallatin, TN

Quote from tb_sledgehmr:
size shouldnt matter but there are some shallow minds out there

well said!!

5/31/2008 7:18:23 AM Do all guys want skinny girls?  

jwspiderweb
Hernando, MS

You know -- most guys that like just skinny girls forget -- most of us big girls used to be skinny -- before we had big babies or whatever -- I was thin most of my life -- but LIFE can change that -- I had 2 11 pound girls and 2 C-Sections -- You don't just snap back from that -- I'd like to see what one of those "Skinny" girl lovers would look like if THEY were the ones having babies -- I was the same person before and after -- and I KNOW I STILL ROCK !!!!!! -- Wake up gu ys -- you don't know what you're missing !!!!!

5/31/2008 7:49:04 AM Do all guys want skinny girls?  

rl7
Maryville, TN

I am slender in by nature, have nothing aganist full figure have many friends who are is just not for me. Have friends who prefer full figure, just be yourself he come hsow up.

6/2/2008 2:02:28 PM Do all guys want skinny girls?  

dandan1234
Cleveland, TN

not me im not picky big weman need love to

6/3/2008 8:53:57 AM Do all guys want skinny girls?  

fast_dragon
Chattanooga, TN

to me i think some guys have a over inflated ego and think they are to good to date girls me personaly i have not date a big girl. then again some guys would rather date skinny girls because they do not know what is real love, but what they do not know is real love has no boundries. when looking for love one thing to rember outside aperances will change but the heart on the inside never will and that is what should matter the most. even my uncle has told me that big girls need love to. what i am basicaly saying is man that can not swallow is pride is not a real man after all.

be cool and the right one will come along and sweep you off your feet

6/4/2008 7:16:25 PM Do all guys want skinny girls?  

mglynn
Union City, TN

im a healthy girl lol i like a big man also so it goes both ways i dont like scrawney men

6/4/2008 7:24:44 PM Do all guys want skinny girls?  

goobalicious43
Franklin, TN

I like my women ,like I like my chicken,with a little bit of fat on the end Not too much and not too little ,just enough to make me grin...If I see a skinny woman walkin' down the street,she ain't my type I need a little more meat....she's skinny ,not my cup of tea..........................

6/5/2008 6:05:26 AM Do all guys want skinny girls?  

talkin2patty
Kingsport, TN

We all need the same thing in our life-Love. Size shouldn't matter big or little, but it does. I think the older a man is he as come to realize exactly what he wants may come in different package. In my profile I'm honesty in saying if you are looking for a Barbie, she doesn't live in this house...but hey, I'm not looking for a Ken. I would rather be honest to begin with than have them show up at the door and get a shock. Age doesn't matter so why should weight. You never know what has happened in a persons life that may have put that weight on them to begin with. For me, it was the first time my Marine son had to go to Iraq. This isn't an excuse, its real life. Guys just remember, there is more to hang on to, we keep you warm at night and not every guy that crosses our path is trying to take us away from you.

6/5/2008 9:37:31 AM Do all guys want skinny girls?  

skaterboy2526
Knoxville, TN

i think women with meat on them are the best thing on earth i hate skinny women theres nothing to hold onto and they sometimes look deathly thin..ewwww......

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4