Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

www skipthegames

The study looked at data from thousands of romantic relationships, grouping with each other characteristics of the relationship itself, and individual traits of every single companion. dating sites in montgomery alabama Assume about the sort of particular person you would like to share a extended term connection with. These days adore is not in the air, but it is on the app. reddit for hookups If casual flings and hook ups are your focus, shy away from apps designed to aid you obtain long term relationships.

how to have a safe hookup

Even if you re not arranging on moving in together or you are just gonna be BFFs, someone s baseline definition of messy can be super insightful. ukiah classifieds Sex and the City mentioned it would stand for friendship more than males. These are just introduction videos exactly where the site users speak a small about themselves. sniffie com I just genuinely needed to vent about this definitely quick.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

4/18/2012 6:18:23 PM Scammers are so obvious  
newday36
Hickory, NC
40, joined Feb. 2012

This time from texas, supposedly. "hi, damsel. What is someone like you doing on here. You are so beautiful, men must be at your feet.". Really, who talks like that?

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

4/18/2012 8:32:46 PM Scammers are so obvious  
ml2op2oc
Morganton, NC
61, joined Mar. 2009

Hi, *chuckle* I know first-hand about scammers, ujst went thru two right here at this site!

So, how ARE you, me, I'm fine!

Bless you, Dear, from a Christian and Neighbor ( Morganton )!

4/19/2012 8:59:25 AM Scammers are so obvious  
aarmanii
Charlotte, NC
47, joined Oct. 2010

Gezz, at least you got the short ones!
I get the long 4 -5 paragraph ones in one long run on sentence.

As if writing more is going to make them seem more sincere

4/19/2012 1:10:47 PM Scammers are so obvious  

onnightwings
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (11,683)
Raleigh, NC
52, joined Dec. 2009

Hello there!

Welcome to the forum....

I'm currently stranded in Nigeria.

4/19/2012 1:30:18 PM Scammers are so obvious  

hugandakiss_xo
Over 7,500 Posts!! (7,595)
Merritt, NC
61, joined Jul. 2011

Hi There Beautiful...

When I first saw your face I knew we were meant to be together...blah blah

I am trapped in a volcano and my teen age son is starving,,,plz send money for food

4/19/2012 8:31:25 PM Scammers are so obvious  
newday36
Hickory, NC
40, joined Feb. 2012

Quote from hugandakiss_xo:
Hi There Beautiful...

When I first saw your face I knew we were meant to be together...blah blah

I am trapped in a volcano and my teen age son is starving,,,plz send money for food
. Thats too funny!

4/19/2012 8:48:21 PM Scammers are so obvious  
newday36
Hickory, NC
40, joined Feb. 2012

Quote from ml2op2oc:
Hi, *chuckle* I know first-hand about scammers, ujst went thru two right here at this site!

So, how ARE you, me, I'm fine!

Bless you, Dear, from a Christian and Neighbor ( Morganton )!
. Hey there, was just in Morganton today. Getting bout 3 scammers a week.

4/20/2012 5:22:02 PM Scammers are so obvious  
lostcactus
Whittier, NC
53, joined Apr. 2012

If someone messages me I usually check out their profiles before I send a message. Hasn't happen hear yet but I also check to see how many dating sites the username or email address is listed on. You have to keep on your toes.

4/21/2012 1:59:33 PM Scammers are so obvious  

hereforfriends
Over 1,000 Posts (1,304)
Ashton, IL
64, joined Feb. 2009

Hey, I have had 3 messages just this week, you must of been thinking about me lol.I, guess they think we will believe everything they say. One month and will be back down to NC my 7th summer of working down there.

4/29/2012 7:02:22 PM Scammers are so obvious  
kdoula
Mc Leansville, NC
54, joined Mar. 2009

So tired of scammers, when a messages starts out with sappiness and continues almost every third word, or when they immediately want you to get off the site and give them your e-mail anda the list goes on and on. I think I get about 2 every week. As the saying goes I may not be the sharpest tool in the shed, but I am not the dullest either LOL.

Why can't some just act like they are human and not some Robot that copies either your profile and changes things or copies someone elses and then when they acturlly message you, you know they are not the ones who wrote their own profile. I use a fine tooth comb and have my radar up

5/3/2012 4:51:35 PM Scammers are so obvious  

pattypositive08
San Leandro, CA
58, joined Dec. 2008
online now!

I have been off and on this site since 2008...actually more off than on until the last few months.

Anywho...kept hearing about these scammers but had never run across any...sorta felt left out, if you know what I mean.

WELL, Bust my hide and call me shiftless!!!! Got my first scammer today...check this line

you are like a remote controlling me with those eyes and smile

I can't quit laughing

6/28/2012 8:17:03 PM Scammers are so obvious  
lgai
Pine Bluff, AR
56, joined Apr. 2012

There is another one to be on the look out for goes by inwoodlove22 says he from England AR call himself Larry Brown but no such person is listed in England AR. So ladies beware!

6/29/2012 7:15:33 AM Scammers are so obvious  
armistice1
Southport, NC
93, joined Feb. 2012

Yes scammers are so obvious - the "stories" that they make up are soooo funny though!
` ` ` !

6/29/2012 10:48:29 AM Scammers are so obvious  
1_and_only4u
Greensboro, NC
29, joined Jun. 2012

Quote from satinsky2:
On my AOL email today, I got this message. The guy said he was a soldier who was stationed in Iraq, and that he and some of his fellow soldiers had gotten a lot of money, when they helped kill Sadam, blah, blah, blah. I can't believe someone could be that low!

Yea that is bull and it is a slap in the face to the military. You should ask him where they killed him lol.

Oh by the way they pulled out the troops from there dumbass ppl.

[Edited 6/29/2012 10:49:40 AM ]

7/2/2012 4:58:26 PM Scammers are so obvious  
gtmalarchik
Raleigh, NC
46, joined May. 2012

I think some of you gals are confused between someone dropping cheesy lines and someone dropping cheesy lines and then asking for money.

7/5/2012 5:18:28 PM Scammers are so obvious  

jonesfoster1
Gastonia, NC
66, joined Jun. 2012

There are scam artist's out there and you all should be VERY careful! The one I have had experience with presents himself as Canadian French but US citizen and told me he was in Madison, Ohio..his English was very poor and yes he would send some messages in French to me, which I ran through a translator and answered him in French. He said he was 59 years old, a widower, with one 17 year old son in school in Australia (of all places). I saved every single message he sent to me (CHATS) off Yahoo Messenger and every email he sent me. He would call or text me on my phone to tell me when he would be online and able to speak with me. We didn't talk on the phone much because I could not understand him well enough to talk to him this way. After about a week,

God revealed to me that something was fishy about this man and I shouldn't believe a word he said. Instead of getting off with him though, I set a trap for him and a good one and I caught him, with God's help. I was continually quoting the Bible to him and the last thing I said was...the Bible says to be careful about hurting one of God's children because God said....vengeance is mine I SHALL repay...This man sent me four 'pictures' of himself and one had a young girl and young boy in it, supposedly his son. This person could be a woman He gave his name as Michael Richard Morgan and gave his address as: 4730 Ames Street, Madison, WI 53711 and "cell phone number as" 614-398-0576. After a few days, I began to play the game back with him. I convinced him -I was a disabled senior on Social Security and I acted so 'dumb' he thought for sure he had me. I wanted to see just how far this person would go...that phone number is not a WI area code, it is a Ohio area code and the second number was supposedly and overseas phone number. This person said he was going to Ghana in West Africa to purchase precious and semi-precious stones and metals for jewelry settings. He owned his own business and was semi-retired from construction. He told me he would be sending me some very important documents that he wanted me to put in a file and keep so he would have a record of the transactions over there. The phone number he gave was: 233-249-16895 (mind you, both of these phone numbers came up on my caller ID too). As I couldn't understand his thick accent and my phone cuts in and out, he was forced to communicate with me over Yahoo messenger and through emails. But he did speak to me a number of times to tell me how much he loved me etc. and the last week in June, he proposed marriage...mind you we had never met in person and webcam wouldn't work so I could see his image...I traced the address he gave me and pulled up tax records on the Ames Street address and sure enough, there is a property at this address listed in a Michael Morgans name, but instead of being Michael Richard Morgan, the home owner's name is Michael C. Morgan. I found what I thought was this man's phone number, called it and left a message that they needed to call me back because someone is using this man's identity for crooked purposes. No one has called me back about this. Now, as I said, I have copies of all of this. I went to my bank and talked with my banker describing what this person wanted me to do for him, send him money...you see, he said he took just enough cash to Ghana for the hotel bill and car rental, the rest was tied up in traveler's checks that the bank had placed a hold on for 7 to 10 business days and he was therefore out of money, nothing to buy food with and could I please help him out by sending him some money to get by on.

7/5/2012 5:19:01 PM Scammers are so obvious  

jonesfoster1
Gastonia, NC
66, joined Jun. 2012

continued from page 1
At this point, I told him I would consider setting up a new checking account for him at my bank in my name so he could send the traveler's checks or whatever it was he had in mind to do...and then I would send it back in Cashier's checks. I did indeed set up an account and left $1.00 in it. He 'thinks it over for awhile" and messages me back that yes he thought this would be an ok way to go. But, he came back and said the bank there needed my Social Security Number, name of the bank, the account number, and my mother's maiden name, my address etc etc etc. Here's is where I strung him along saying, I needed to speak with the bank to see if the transaction could be handled between the bank here and the bank there. Of course, this UPSET him, he began to "let me have it" over messenger and over the phone because ""he just couldn't believe I didn't trust him and that he never thought I could be so hardhearted...I just sat back and laughed at him, knowing God had helped me to 'get him'. Unfortunately because no monies actually exchanged hands, the local police department said he had done nothing illegal so they won't investigate it..if I had allowed him to "take me" yes then we could get something done. As I still had the account opened up, I asked the detective is they could not set up a sting operation using that and giving this person false info, with the bank's help, etc etc, but the officer said he couldn't help me. Someone out there has already been taken in my this person and probably is too ashamed to admit it. If you have been taken by this man, for God's sake speak up about it and in the name of Jesus, let's put this man out of action so he can't hurt anyone else out there. He can easily find where I live just with my Facebook account etc. I never gave him my actual address and when he told me that as soon as he concluded his business in Ghana, he would fly straight home to me and asked me what airport he should come to and I told him an airport about 100 miles away from where I live and that my son-in-law and daughter would come with me. I let it be known they have permits to carry fire arms and that my daughter was so protective of me that she has no problem if I found a good Christian man to marry, but that she would kill him if he hurt me. I live in a gated apartment that just any old person can get in to, so I feel pretty safe, but this person knows what I look like as I have pictures posted on my Facebook account. Am I frightened? Yes a bit, but you see, I have a good, strong God that has always protected me and he always will because I put my faith and trust in Him. Anyway, thank God I was listening to that "small voice" inside and my gut feeling and all along I knew this person was too good to be true. Funny part about this is I answered his questions HONESTLY and as the Bible says...speak the truth and the truth shall set you free...and folks I am here to tell you God does not lie...the truth I told and the rope I gave him, tied him up in knots. He was sooo upset with me he called me and just blessed me out on the phone...did he bother me...NO, NO, No..he also sent me some ugly messages to....I hope this helps someone else out there..I was just starting to do a background investigation into this man and I found enough info in the 'public domain' that I didn't have to do that. Next time i meet someone over the internet, they had better be prepared to give me enough information about themselves so I can run a background check on them...a person who has nothing to hide will not take any offense at this and everyone out there should be willing to do this, especially if you are thinking about marriage with this person. I have nothing to hide so it won't bother me if someone wants to investigate me...I will tell them the truth up front and they will come back knowing I told the truth about myself and not a lie...if they are not willing to meet me half way then I do not want any kind of relationship with type of person...it would be a waste of time. No wonder this man got so angry at me..he had spent weeks "getting me where he wanted me" and his deal fell through. You all out there help me pray that God will get hold of this person and put a stop his wicked, foul plans. Also, I am praying that this man will really have to LOOK UP and see God Almighty and the judgement he is facing...I wouldn't wish HELL even on this man...just like all of us, he needs to turn his life over to God, get born-again and become a new creature in Christ Jesus. So I would love to see just how many of you will be willing to join me and pray for this man, for his salvation and that he will stop trying to cheat his way throughout life. God can and He does work miracles. Ya'll be careful out there....

7/5/2012 5:26:14 PM Scammers are so obvious  

jonesfoster1
Gastonia, NC
66, joined Jun. 2012

I give EVERYONE a chance and will go down to the wire with them. I tell the truth and that tends to confuse them because THEY think I am lying to them when I do tell the truth and I just sit back and as the old saying goes.....give someone a lot of rope and eventually they will hang themselves...and the beauty of it is...my conscience stays clear because I am truthful about myself and admit my faults and failures honestly. If everyone would do that, it wouldn't be so difficult to find that one we are all looking for. The Bible says "the truth shall set you free"...and that is THE truth I go by. In turn, I do not judge another person by what bad things have happened in past relationships...I continue to look for the good in everyone...it's just that sometimes I have to look really really hard to find out the truth about people.