Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega personal reviews

If you can believe of another good query for this list, please add it. free online dating colorado Rachel is a complete time freelance writer covering all the things from the finest vibrators to the very best Television shows to watch with your household. The queries offered here are a superior mix of open ended concerns that can lead to much more inquiries and a handful of simple ‘yes or no inquiries. free online dating in jamaica The account, Depths Of Wikipedia, is centered about pulling the strangest, most eccentric specifics from, nicely, the depths of Wikipedia and sharing them on Instagram.

knoxville tn hookups

it is a hook up app. how to hook up in the villages If you meet somebody at EA International and finish up taking foreign holidays to take a look at them in their nation or moving to be with them, how is that extra proper than taking your non EA girlfriend on a holiday? All this to say that no matter whether or not your girlfriend is an Helpful Altruist , you ll require to respect her beliefs and preferences and make some key compromises to have a wholesome relationship. Exciting could be chilling out at home, going to waterfalls in Hamilton, exploring and just being with each other. cityxguide police 2020 Sex whilst dating can develop many awful shades of gray, when what your partnership requires is some truthful black and white.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

7/18/2007 1:27:39 PM Which Golden Girl Are You  

nicrkitty36
Lake Worth, FL

i think i'll be like Blanch with i'm old--- what about you??? Blanch - Rose - or Dorthy???

7/18/2007 3:53:21 PM Which Golden Girl Are You  

nicrkitty36
Lake Worth, FL

i know i'm a dork but i love that show....i aspire to be blanch in my 70's..the women always gets lucky and i dont live far from miami!!

7/18/2007 3:55:26 PM Which Golden Girl Are You  

waltagain
Duncan, OK

sophia

7/18/2007 4:49:51 PM Which Golden Girl Are You  

burnedonce
Duncan, OK

Yeah, Im probably more like sophia in the "real world"

7/18/2007 5:12:16 PM Which Golden Girl Are You  

happyrunnr1
Mechanicsburg, PA

I think i would be all of them roled into one b/c I have characteristics or traits like all three of them.

7/18/2007 5:13:27 PM Which Golden Girl Are You  

waltagain
Duncan, OK

u mean 4 and u dont know their names do u? hahahahahhahahha

7/18/2007 5:23:19 PM Which Golden Girl Are You  

happyrunnr1
Mechanicsburg, PA

yeah i mean 4 and I do know there names just not right now....hahah thanks for pointing that out walt.

7/18/2007 5:24:09 PM Which Golden Girl Are You  

waltagain
Duncan, OK

hahahahahahahahahahhahaha i knew it and no prob just had to give ya hell

7/18/2007 5:24:55 PM Which Golden Girl Are You  

peaches73036
El Reno, OK

Dorothy when i'm old, she's cute, strong and still gets her man xD

7/18/2007 5:25:28 PM Which Golden Girl Are You  

happyrunnr1
Mechanicsburg, PA

Yeah i know thanks

7/18/2007 5:26:27 PM Which Golden Girl Are You  

waltagain
Duncan, OK

who? stan? he was ajerkoff, now blanch could load em up. hell she da freak

7/18/2007 6:06:39 PM Which Golden Girl Are You  

missmatch
Cleveland, TN

walt, i have to agree with you, stan was horrible...ewww...even tho agreeing with you might not be good for my image, haha..you know i'm kidding...

i love the golden girls...i'm not like dorothy or rose or blanche really...guess i'm like sophia...wonder if i could put a sicilian curse on someone? lol...

7/18/2007 7:14:33 PM Which Golden Girl Are You  

karebear87
Eau Claire, WI

I don't think Blanche was in her 70s on that show? I know she lied about her age quite often but I doubt she was that old.

Definetly Blanche. I am the most popular among the men when it comes to my friends. I do have a Dorothy and a Rose in my life as well. One of my friends is dumber than a box of rocks and the other is just a cranky lady.

7/18/2007 8:23:46 PM Which Golden Girl Are You  

bevyea
Sanger, TX

Just call me Rose....you know when I was a kid>>>>.lol

7/19/2007 10:44:27 AM Which Golden Girl Are You  

61sunshine
North Augusta, SC

Sophia

Page: 1, 2