Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames hookups

These are a few inquiries you may possibly have to answer throughout a speed dating event. dating palmdale ca Not only is it a fun subject to speak about, but it also gives you a lot to add to your watch list. Dating is an vital component of locating the suitable person to be happy with. adult search odessa tx In 2008, Jason earned a Bachelors of Science from the University of Florida, exactly where he studied business enterprise and finance and taught interpersonal communication.

www skipthegames

You cannot access pricing for the premium capabilities until you ve designed an account . maitland dating Folks mostly use it for searching for lengthy term partnerships, each domestically and abroad. Absolutely nothing incorrect considering the fact that it is private preference. milf sexting numbers It felt intimate and I actually connected deeper than the typical go on date, get smashed, then smash route that on line dates normally take.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4
5/3/2008 2:25:21 PM Can you top this first date?  

jokersgirl79
Mountain City, TN

Okay....so, I was going on a date with a guy who I met on POF. He seemed nice enough. Funny thing was that I lived like 45 minutes from him and he lived on the SAME street as my friend Billy. Well, we met at the end of his road.....and he had his two kids with him. Not that that bothered me.....I love kids...but anyways....so we went out for ice cream at this place called tasty freeze. His kids ran wild, jumping on me (they were 9 and 11) swearing and screaming. Then the 9 year old threw up on me. Ok enough of that, i said. But we rode together to the Tasty Freeze, so he had to drive me back to my van. Well, when we get back to my van...theres papers posted all over it....They said " Hey Charlie, I kissed her first" and "Lisa I love you" all over them (it was my friends idea of a joke). So this guy is feeling bad and I needed to wash up (i didnt want to drive 45 minutes with puke all over my pants) so I went back to his house to change clothes ( I keep an extra set of scrubs in the car, I am a nurse and you never know what you are gonna get on you at work, ) and in that 10 minutes i was there, his EX wife shows up. They started fighting and yelling, screaming, and here I am, sitting there.....feeling like a total idiot. Needless to say, I got the hell out of there and never went back. And, after this incident......Billy started calling me "Queen of the Tasty Freeze" Hows that for an awful first date? Can you top this?

5/4/2008 11:32:56 AM Can you top this first date?  

sweetpea673
Ashland, VA

Have you called the Jerry Springer show yet?

Sounds like a daytime-nightmare to me.

5/4/2008 11:35:40 AM Can you top this first date?  

sumbeach777
Red Springs, NC

OMG, that so bad, you poor babe......Nope I can't but better luck next time.....Beach

5/4/2008 1:25:44 PM Can you top this first date?  

jokersgirl79
Mountain City, TN

It was ssssooooooo awful.....

5/6/2008 7:44:19 PM Can you top this first date?  

saxpistols
Bryan, TX

I can't top it! If this is fiction, you have a future as a writer!!

5/7/2008 7:09:34 AM Can you top this first date?  

1stfriendship
Atlanta, GA

Dag...

5/7/2008 7:32:49 AM Can you top this first date?  

wantstoplay69
Huntsville, TX

Well i dont know if this tops it, im sure it doesnt yours was pretty bad.

On me and my wifes first date, we went to olive garden with some friends, then tried to go to a movie but the theater was closed so we go one at blockbuster and went back to my place to watch it. Well about an hour or so into the movie the girl calls me that i had gone out with once a few weeks proir to this, says her and a friend had there keys taken away at the bar and needed a ride home. Well i was pretty perplexed and didnt kow what to do. So i take a chance and ask her if she is willing to help me out, and she agrees.

Well we get to the bar, and i find her and her friend and get the friends keys from the bartender, and my wife drives the friend in her car, and the girl i knew was in my truck, we all went back to the girls house i had dated once to drop them off, and the whole time she is offering to give me head, but i just said thats ok ill pass.

Well we get to the house and drop them off, and i take my wife back to her truck, which we left at olive garden, so that she can go home and i thank her for helping me out with getting them home. She seemed alittle weirded out about it, and i honestly dont remember is we kissed goodnight or not.

Well the next night was sunday night and she came over to my apartment and made me dinner, and hasnt left since, we were married 2 years later, so i guess it wasnt that bad or she settled....LOL

Now if only things would go back to the way they were when we first got together, that would be nice.

5/7/2008 7:36:25 AM Can you top this first date?  

lust4love
Atco, NJ

Trailer Parks arent bad, Trailer people are.

5/7/2008 7:40:28 AM Can you top this first date?  

homesteder
Red Deer, AB

I will have to take affence to that statment lust for i live in a trailer on a beautifull acreage surrounded by trees...and i own it.

5/7/2008 8:39:47 AM Can you top this first date?  

lust4love
Atco, NJ

well you can always get sex for 5 bucks at trailer park I guess.double wide delight

5/10/2008 6:27:00 AM Can you top this first date?  

corsoforyou
Denver, CO

yes i dated someone that was not good. its not always good to date a bipoler and a scitsafrinc. what well happen like this she well always well get a guy in trouble. plus she well take you down with her. i went with her for about 4 weeks. and that was to much for me. so to all you ladys and guys be careful. ladys some guys are like that. and guys some women are like that but not all of them are like that. the date that i hade she cheats, lots of drama, she plays head games, not honest, and she lies, guys do you hate women to go your walite just to see if there is any photos of your x just to see if you lieing or not. the same gos for you ladys do guys go in to your hand bag to see what you got any photos of your x. now can anyone top this date. plus she dose more but i wont go in to that.

5/10/2008 5:40:42 PM Can you top this first date?  

rosiecheeks37
Fort Lauderdale, FL

How about that you have a nice meeting and have great conversation, a drink and a snack and then when it's time to leave he walks me to my car. All of of a sudden he became an octopus! All over me like white on rice and then wants to go back to my place for a quickie. Told him to get lost and then he suggested getting in my car s that I could "relieve" him because he got so hot. Told him I don't do high school crap anymore and to just go home and take a loooooooooooooong cooooooooooooooooold shower! The end.

5/11/2008 12:25:13 AM Can you top this first date?  

bmez
Bloomington, IN

I might not be able to top the first reply. But I went out on a date once. I was suppose to meet her in a bar, fine! The evening that I met her, I get to the bar a few minutes early, maybe get there before she does Ok, she is already ther, I am nervious, only nature right, well she is really on edge. She turns to me, says "I am going to take you to the back of the bar". We go back to the rear of the bar, turn the corner. Of course me being a gentleman, I carry a dozen red roses in this bar. Any how, turn the corner, there in a big table her entire family is sitting there. I was a little surprised, her reaction " I did not think that you would show!" What confidence in me she had. I look at the rose, to lighten the mood, I just said " I don't have enough flowers for everyone." Just to say this much, usually you don't meet the family right off. I met her mother, father, sister and her then fiance and two cousins. I didn't get to meet the family pet, but I should of.

I get better, dating the same woman at the time, she and her sister where going to meet me in a bar again. Well, this time she and the sister after they go off work, got drunk! Met me at the bar. Her sister was so drunk, by the time I got off work and met them. She was in the bathroom. That date was cut short with her driving her sister to her home. The very next week, it was the woman that I was dating who was trashed. Again her sister came with her, but her sister was the one taking care of my date in the bathroom. I had to carry her out to the car, where she threw up on me when I was putting her in the car. Needless to say, that relationship did not last very long. She always had a family member with her on most of the dates that I went with her.

5/11/2008 9:40:40 AM Can you top this first date?  

jokersgirl79
Mountain City, TN

Quote from saxpistols:
I can't top it! If this is fiction, you have a future as a writer!!

All true, I swear........

5/11/2008 9:56:29 AM Can you top this first date?  

brian77
Massillon, OH

I have the icing on the cake on this one. i went out with this girl who was a friend of a friend, which is a bad combo already. right at the get go i knew it wasn't going to good. we went to dinner at some jazz place which was nice, but the conversation wasn't going any where, so i told a grandpa joke. i told her i had to break up with this girl i dated because she was missing a toe and i was lac-toes intolerant. funny but stupid, i laughed, but barely got a smile out of her. to make a long story short, later that evening she told me her sister was in a different country and a boulder landed on her foot and had to have a couple of her toes amputated. to my response, "you don't have to worry about me dating her". needless to say the date was pretty much over after that.

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4