Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

hookup sites in dallas

Each app provides distinct approaches of displaying your interest. wickenburg singles On the web dating leaves a lot up to mystery, which can be alluring and fascinating to some but might also be a warning sign that you re not finding the whole truth. The algorithms daily choose for your greatest match is also notoriously not helpful. find meetme Users can be quite unforgiving to dating apps that are poorly believed out or lack the functions they have to have.

rubmaps com

But as your matches come with a compatibility rating, you need to be capable to figure out which customers are the most likely to fit effectively with your personality. santa maria hook up A dating relationship without the need of going through the ups and downs in life will not final long. The date merely wasn t working for me and I wanted to flee. adultsearch arlington The final audacity, at the end of the eve, was for James to ask his blind date if she wanted to share a taxi back to his spot.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

5/4/2008 1:26:13 PM Angelina Jolie or Roseanne???? Guys, which would you prefer?  
meggie1970
Snohomish, WA

Some of you men say you would not mind BBW, but then turn around and really prefer gorgeous women like Angelina Jolie over BBW like Roseanne.

In ALL HONESTY, who would you prefer, and why?

5/4/2008 1:35:35 PM Angelina Jolie or Roseanne???? Guys, which would you prefer?  
zepratgernodt
Riverside, CA

That's a loaded question ripe for argument, if someone validates their existence by finding pleasure in conversing with those who use derogatory terms when describing anyone NOT looked upon as a BBW.

Delta Burke or Angelina?

Would not that be a better question because not very many people find Rosanne attractive in her face. Delta Burke at least has beauty to go with size. That would be a fair case I think.

Guys, Good Luck with that one.

5/4/2008 1:37:22 PM Angelina Jolie or Roseanne???? Guys, which would you prefer?  

zrex
Beaumont, TX

Neither. I would rather slam my wiennie in a sliding glass door (just a figure of speach) that get near either of those two.

AJ is a nut job and Rosanne is a pig. When I say pig, it has absolutely nothing to do with her size. I all has to do with her attitude.

Sorry, just the facts.

5/4/2008 1:38:35 PM Angelina Jolie or Roseanne???? Guys, which would you prefer?  
hvacman278
Newberry, SC

Quote from zrex:
Neither. I would rather slam my wiennie in a sliding glass door (just a figure of speach) that get near either of those two.

AJ is a nut job and Rosanne is a pig. When I say pig, it has absolutely nothing to do with her size. I all has to do with her attitude.

Sorry, just the facts.

That is the funniest shit i have ever heard

5/4/2008 1:44:10 PM Angelina Jolie or Roseanne???? Guys, which would you prefer?  

whitegirlkiller
McDonough, GA

Angelina Jolie!!!!!!!!!! hell just thinking about her give me a boner Why you ask, her lips... c'mon I bet she can suck a D!ck off!!!!! but naw I would take Jolie over her any day

5/4/2008 1:45:54 PM Angelina Jolie or Roseanne???? Guys, which would you prefer?  

zrex
Beaumont, TX

Aj's lips look like a rough cut of liver. YUK!!!!!!!!!!

5/4/2008 1:55:20 PM Angelina Jolie or Roseanne???? Guys, which would you prefer?  

whitegirlkiller
McDonough, GA

HUH HAVE YOU EVEN SEEN ANGELINA JOLIE???????? She is almost a 10. (She's a ranked 8.7) then thoses lips of her's set her off

5/4/2008 2:03:17 PM Angelina Jolie or Roseanne???? Guys, which would you prefer?  

zrex
Beaumont, TX

My dog has better lips. Just because they are big does not make them nice. I guess if you like crazy women with nasty lips, she's great then.

5/4/2008 2:05:13 PM Angelina Jolie or Roseanne???? Guys, which would you prefer?  
eroticartist
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,194)
White Plains, NY

how silly this is

5/4/2008 4:40:52 PM Angelina Jolie or Roseanne???? Guys, which would you prefer?  

daddyduck
Over 2,000 Posts (3,511)
Splendora, TX

On scale of 1-10 this is a 12, wow what a thing to fight over
DUH

[Edited 5/4/2008 4:42:02 PM]

5/4/2008 5:15:57 PM Angelina Jolie or Roseanne???? Guys, which would you prefer?  
seatraveler99
Avinger, TX

Neither.Roseanne needs a bullet,and as for why Brad Pitt left Jennifer Aniston for A.J.,is beyond me.

5/4/2008 5:26:25 PM Angelina Jolie or Roseanne???? Guys, which would you prefer?  
flowergirl62
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,165)
South Australia
Australia

I agree with all of the men here. Angelina looks alright even if she's a little screwy (tongue kissing her brother is not normal behaviour). Roseanne is ALL about attitude so, as the guy on here said, not a fair comparison to a nice BBW. Delta Burke I agree would have been a better choice. Just for the record, I wouldn't touch Brad either, might mess his hair up.

[Edited 5/4/2008 5:28:48 PM]

5/4/2008 5:27:21 PM Angelina Jolie or Roseanne???? Guys, which would you prefer?  

tfortexas
Over 2,000 Posts (3,611)
Big Sandy, TX

I'm not a bbw man, but Roseanne is just gross nothing to do with her size she is just skanky like Rosie o'Donald.

5/4/2008 6:31:20 PM Angelina Jolie or Roseanne???? Guys, which would you prefer?  
meggie1970
Snohomish, WA

Great responses, but let's try and go with Delta Burke (or another famous BBW), and Angelina Jolie (or another famous beauty) and tell who, and why you would prefer them over a BBW or a thin beauty.......

5/4/2008 7:06:14 PM Angelina Jolie or Roseanne???? Guys, which would you prefer?  
simulacrum
Salt Lake City, UT

If looks are all that matter, no problem. I'm open to either.

But weighing two personalities, one of which happens to be Rosanne Barr, against a voluptuous queen, and trying to blame males for a false dichotomy, is very shallow.

I've seen Rosanne Barr do her comedy routine. It's obscene, crude, juvenile, and disgusting. If, heaven forbid, Angelina Jolie spewed that trash out of her mouth, I would never, ever, ever respect her and would leave her to someone who craved inhumane abuse and ridicule.

Angelina is beautiful, and as she has no "comic" routine, I find her respectful of individuals, which is very attractive. Rosanne Barr doesn't respect anyone, mostly herself, and I find such people primitive, atavistic, and repugnant.