Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega classifieds

Full the backside of the NOA and mail it to the county appeals workplace address listed on the back of the NOA. ohio online dating I started a conversation with the men and women next to us who had lots of concerns about what we were performing. Just ask Eric Puente, who met his now wife, Christine, on Match. online dating jamaica Issues can arise mainly because the points that singles in these distinct regions of their stroll deal with are going to be unique.

privatedelights app

A superior rule of thumb is to ask lots of queries. hookup id login Enforcing multi factor authentication, rather than just relying on usernames and passwords alone is a should. We re the leading national charity functioning with single parent families. skipthegames clovis Two years later we had our next encounter, and it was not pleasant.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2
5/4/2008 5:49:48 PM I should just remove my profile!  
nycegurl4u
New York, NY

I either get mail or winks from guys I'm not interested in and people asking to be their friend then remvong me from their lists later. I've lost hope in these dating sites. This probably isn't the place for me. I feel out of place here.

[Edited 5/4/2008 5:51:54 PM]

5/5/2008 5:55:10 AM I should just remove my profile!  
gregoryg
Brooklyn, NY

Naa,you shouldn't, & some have people on their lists but only show a few.

Set your email to allow only certain types that you prefer to contact you.

5/20/2008 8:06:31 PM I should just remove my profile!  

bikerangel3
Middle Village, NY

Don't give up !!!! Patience and humor !!! Stay post do the games and quizzes have fun OK Night ALL

5/23/2008 9:24:03 PM I should just remove my profile!  

chala95
Flushing, NY

Quote from nycegurl4u:
I either get mail or winks from guys I'm not interested in and people asking to be their friend then remvong me from their lists later. I've lost hope in these dating sites. This probably isn't the place for me. I feel out of place here.

Don't delete it baby, there are many men (good men) out there who want you. If worse comes to worse message me, i will hook you up!

5/24/2008 1:15:02 PM I should just remove my profile!  
luvwild
Brooklyn, NY

We all get messages from people we aren't interested in. But we all get messages from people are interested in as well. As for the friends thing, no big deal.
Don't remove your profile. Stick around and have fun on the many Groups and Forums.

6/28/2008 4:17:37 PM I should just remove my profile!  
mouseie
Fishkill, NY

I would like to know you more and hope to hear from you soon. Kenny

6/30/2008 10:00:47 AM I should just remove my profile!  

insomniac554
New York, NY

I agree, where would the concept of the dating site be if people didn't take chances with emailing people. We all start out as strangers and someone has to take that first step. If you are not interested in someone, simply respond that you are not interested or don't reply. But don't expect men to somehow psychically realize they are not your type.

7/2/2008 9:13:23 PM I should just remove my profile!  
ronnm55
Stoughton, MA

WOWSyng.. Your taste must be up your behind.. This lady is a very attractive young woman..Think you should consider a makeover yourself

[Edited 7/2/2008 9:14:03 PM]

7/2/2008 10:45:05 PM I should just remove my profile!  

namek123
Bronx, NY

you have to take the good things and throw awy the bads things

7/3/2008 10:25:51 AM I should just remove my profile!  

clubkid66
Brooklyn, NY

This site is just like any venue you deal with in life. No matter what you want a person for, there will be some you don't want to deal with and some who don't want to deal with you. Just seal the deal with the one you want who wnats you.

7/6/2008 6:00:20 AM I should just remove my profile!  
morphling
Attica, NY

I think the op was just posting about her frustration, and not intending to offend any one. So syng you were a little harsh lol.

This on-line dating stuff is kind of weird, but I've meant a couple nice people, unfortunately I'm in the da*n boonies and every body is so far away He!! if I wanted a long distance e-mail relationship I'd hook up with some inmates

7/12/2008 1:50:29 PM I should just remove my profile!  

wolf80
Brooklyn, NY

no you hould sweet heart

7/28/2008 7:17:55 AM I should just remove my profile!  

novaboom
Brooklyn, NY

anything thats worth anything never comes easily...and you only need to meet one great guy...and then you will never be back here again...untill that moment...keep the chin up.

V

PS-we are all in the same boat.

7/28/2008 8:48:17 AM I should just remove my profile!  

natasha1962
Fulton, NY

Quote from nycegurl4u:

I am beginning to feel the same way, or make it invisible to friends only, all I meet are players on here, and had first date with a man I was talking to on here and phone, and he wanted sex the first date, I refused, we planned to date next weekend, the movies, and he informed me on the phone yesterday that he did not think it was a good idea to see each other again. I am confused with men anymore, thought as we mature we can decide what we want.he was older than me to, (52), and acted like a spoiled bratDidn't get his way and moved on. I know if I had, he would have done the same thing, so I am thankful I stuck to my guns on this one.

8/3/2008 5:35:13 PM I should just remove my profile!  

jmndmm
Oswego, NY

Never judge all men by the few you run in to. That would be like me judging all women saying all they do is cheat.

Page: 1, 2