Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

megapersonla

Humans are wired so that when we start off to develop an emotional attachment, it is difficult to break away from it. free online dating websites in california You can also use a digital camera to take your picture, or use saved pictures on your laptop or computer or even social media . It s a excellent way to get an concept about a woman s priorities in life. typical australian girl By clicking ‘Register you confirm that your information has been entered properly and you have study and agree to ourTerms of use,Cookie policyandPrivacy notice.

fort collins hookup

Dating folks you american on the internet is the best way to go, so jump american into the dating scene nowadays! If you have met on trumingle and have a good story to share contact us, we want credit hear your trumingle experience. orlando adult classifieds The downside is that the app sux balls, damn difficult to load if not working with wifi connection. They re letting you reside at house for free and eat their food. joker kills batman on omegle Now forced to navigate dating and sex with strangers for the initially time in her life.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

5/6/2008 7:03:50 AM Is exhibitionism sick? What do you think?  

yoss
Victoria
Australia

I have never discussed this with anyone in my life, except a few people on this site, but I think that I'm an exhibitionist because I love showing my body, including private parts, and seeing peoples reactions. I have been like this all my life!!! I only do it in appropriate places like nude beaches and of course to my sexual partners. I don't know if this is normal and think that I am just seeking peoples opinions to understand it more and if it is in fact normal! Be honest, what do you think???

5/6/2008 7:21:51 AM Is exhibitionism sick? What do you think?  

sweetiepie1977
Jacksonville, FL

I personally believe there is nothing wrong with being confident in your body....

I use to show off my body back in the day (when I was very physically fit)....I think society has made it seem as if we should cover all skin....

I personally love the fact that nowadays, women are more and more showing cleavage (I am not bi or gay), I have even seen them in church dressing like this. I think it has made me not feel so bad for wearing my low cut shirts (cause I love to show off the twins cleavage)....

I just think that showing our bodies is just a natural instinct...I don't see anything wrong with it...although you WILL NOT see me on a nude beach.

I have been known to show off my "naughty twins" when highly intoxicated....just for the fun of it.

I am a VERY open person about sexuality....but I don't think showing off your body is necessarily a "sexual" thing....I mean hell, some of the most beautiful paintings and/or pictures taken and/or statues have been of naked bodies.

So there's my take on it....and please dont send me any emails about showing off my parts, that, I will NOT be doing...

5/6/2008 7:24:01 AM Is exhibitionism sick? What do you think?  

me4aminute_1
Rutland, IA

If ya like to show your body I see nothing wrong with it........unless you are showing private parts at the wrong time. I love to be naked as well.........just I do it in the private of my own home when my kids go to bed

5/6/2008 9:29:25 AM Is exhibitionism sick? What do you think?  

luvinlifetou
Biddeford, ME

I think exhibitionism is a problem if you are doing it to little old ladies..kids..or other men...lmao...
are you a flasher or just like giving girls you a dating a sneak peek? Oh, yes...I see you answered that question...so...whats so wrong?

Nothing wrong with the human body...just dont wanna give an old lady a heart attack, now would ya?

I like being naked in the privacy of my own home...just dont wanna flash the postman by mistake...

Luvin

5/6/2008 9:38:38 AM Is exhibitionism sick? What do you think?  

natanthecar
Atlanta, GA

it's perfectly ok, i do it too, i'll walk around outside w/o a shirt on because i'm physically fit, if i could i'd walk around naked, but instead i just freeball it.

5/7/2008 6:42:24 PM Is exhibitionism sick? What do you think?  

blueyedbobbie
Poultney, VT

nothing wrong with it as long as it is at the appropriate time.

5/7/2008 6:43:41 PM Is exhibitionism sick? What do you think?  

starbar
London
United Kingdom

Bobbie anytime is ok with me

5/7/2008 6:46:47 PM Is exhibitionism sick? What do you think?  

blueyedbobbie
Poultney, VT

aw starbar start stripping sweetie

5/7/2008 6:47:36 PM Is exhibitionism sick? What do you think?  

starbar
London
United Kingdom

done it already

5/7/2008 6:51:18 PM Is exhibitionism sick? What do you think?  

wvareb19801
Chagrin Falls, OH

I don't think it's sick. I like it in the form of being watched! I like being watched

5/7/2008 7:01:23 PM Is exhibitionism sick? What do you think?  

flowergirl62
South Australia
Australia

Who are you showing your body to??? I'm not sure I understand the thread.........or maybe I should go back to bed.

5/7/2008 7:02:58 PM Is exhibitionism sick? What do you think?  

simulacrum
Salt Lake City, UT

Yep, I think it's sick! It's illegal, and can ruin your life if you're deemed a sex offender..isn't that enough?

There is absolutely nothing wrong with showing your body off...no shirt, whatever, because it's not illegal, and if you got it, flaunt it! I wish I had a perfect six-pack, whatever, so I didn't have to wear a shirt, but if I did, I'd never wear a shirt!

But if you expose yourself in a manner that is indecent to other people, you are violating their legal rights to not put up with it, and you'll pay a hefty price. I have a friend who did this in his fourth year of our university studying to be a lawyer, and now he's a manager of a theater. Once you're deemed a sex offender (exhibitionism), you're screwed.

And yes, I know I'm being extreme here, but I would want anyone to get the wrong idea and go ahead and do it because people on a forum like it. They won't pay the price, you will! Just be careful how you do it.

[Edited 5/7/2008 7:04:40 PM]

5/7/2008 7:03:08 PM Is exhibitionism sick? What do you think?  

blueyedbobbie
Poultney, VT

flower he said he was showing it to someone he would be dating in an appropriate place. not really sure what the problem either.

5/7/2008 7:05:28 PM Is exhibitionism sick? What do you think?  

simulacrum
Salt Lake City, UT

OH...okay, thanks...ignore me please.

5/7/2008 7:11:44 PM Is exhibitionism sick? What do you think?  

jjz70
North Las Vegas, NV

rock on dude! I feel the same! It's exciting...just keep it real and appropriate!

Page: 1, 2