Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames com

The initially year of college is particularly essential for developing friendships, so the relationship taking precedence could indicate an unhealthy energy dynamic that could become increasingly problematic. free online dating birmingham To support you keep in mind all participants you will have a card to mark down all folks that you like. sniffles dating app BTW I am in no way rude to anybody or send stupid crude messages like some idiots do.

milfshookup com scam

Megan, who lives in Seattle, is one of the achievement stories. free personals chicago To get the skinny on how some old college online connected couples are nevertheless generating it work, we asked 3 to share the secrets of their accomplishment. Not trying to transform you, but trying to bring the finest to the major. bumble honey application ) That s how they can use such features as messaging and contact requests.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

7/19/2007 8:36:24 PM Prof f. also a avid equestrian w/limited time  

queenofhearts61
Seymour, IN

WOW good looking, nice and a gentleman.

7/19/2007 10:54:23 PM Prof f. also a avid equestrian w/limited time  

shycowgirl
Oak Run, CA

sounds like lars is a keeper. any takers??

7/19/2007 11:06:48 PM Prof f. also a avid equestrian w/limited time  

genieus
Parkville, MD

How bout if we just clone him. Make a few million copies and make all women on this planet a lot happier.

I told you the women would love you, Lars.

7/19/2007 11:36:45 PM Prof f. also a avid equestrian w/limited time  

ladybug59
Yuba City, CA

I would enjoy a copy of Lars, not many like him left..

Sound when you get the ointment for SERVICEMAN2 can your share? he is very rude..why does he hide?

issues I guess....

7/20/2007 3:25:02 AM Prof f. also a avid equestrian w/limited time  

rocket000
Murrayville, GA

Hi Lars,

Thank you for writing. I wasn't oppposed to posting a picture but I've had technical challenges. I live in the foothills of the GA. Mountains and only dialup is available at this time. My profile with pictures of both myself, horses and dogs can be viewed on Match.com. My profile name is rocket000. I was overwhelmed by inappropriate individuals so I hid my profile. By the way, I grew up in CT.

7/20/2007 3:34:18 AM Prof f. also a avid equestrian w/limited time  

rocket000
Murrayville, GA

I can assure you I've nothing to hide but I understand about being paranoid. I've had far too many inquires on the match.com site and most were from very inappropriate people. One person who I actually met turned out to be a predatory type. Very frightening!

7/20/2007 5:02:06 AM Prof f. also a avid equestrian w/limited time  

wolfy9459
Dayton, OH

Serviceman2 grow up and act like someone that was in the service and not like someone that was kicked out in boot camp.

Kenny

[Edited 7/20/2007 5:03:55 AM]

7/20/2007 5:13:48 AM Prof f. also a avid equestrian w/limited time  

genieus
Parkville, MD

He's AWOL Kenny. That's why there's no pic.

7/20/2007 5:40:40 AM Prof f. also a avid equestrian w/limited time  

rocket000
Murrayville, GA

Genieus- I've read your profile and you sound like an absolute jewel. My background is eclectic too. Mostly in the financial/insurance arena and brokering jet charter for corporations and sports teams. I've volunteered for youth at risk and having them interact with horses. I sometimes foster an animal in need and alway beg everyone not to BUY animals but to spay, neuter and adopt. I wish you much success in your search.

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4