Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

usasexguide forum

We had starred in a summer camp production of High School Musical together as Troy and Gabriella. dating online texas Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, and Nat Geo all in a single location. Out of all the men who responded, many with type compliments and flirty messages, Allen was the only one who responded with a question. how to cancel zoosk from itunes That was the weekend I knew I was falling in adore with him.

skipthegames apps

Nonetheless, it is significant to remember that if you do knowledge sexual assault or violence when dating on the web or applying an app, it is not your fault. free chat line broward county Though some traits will influence other people, they do not all have equal weighting. If I want to date other guys, suck it up and accept it. russian girl from bachelor in paradise Even though some located love in 2020, the pandemic also took a toll on some marriages.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

5/6/2008 8:45:57 AM Who Can Explain These Pix?  

poppirocco
Cicero, IN

About 7:30 this morning I was looking out my french doors and saw this "phenomonen" in the back yard. I got my camera, pressed it flat on the glass and took this picture.
Ghostly? Apparition? Or a solid scientific explanation?

Now for the rest of the story. I have a door facing east in my family room. It is about 4 feet from the north family room wall. My french doors on the west wall start 8 feet from that north wall and extend another 9 feet. I could see this projection (for lack of any other term) from all three french doors and it was in a northwest direction.

My door

How does this work?

5/8/2008 12:09:25 PM Who Can Explain These Pix?  

nenebubbles
Naperville, IL

WOW, poppi, neat (as we use to say) ... this is part of the prism science but I do not have any explanation. Sure did enjoy the pic and the story. Why don't I get people like you for a neighbor. I really think it would be great to have coffee with you ... never a dull moment.

5/8/2008 2:10:53 PM Who Can Explain These Pix?  

poppirocco
Cicero, IN

Hi nene. I probably would not understand a big scientific explanation anyway. Prism I understand so that is good enough for me. Hey, you aren't that far away. Are you retired? Maybe we could get together?

5/17/2008 11:54:41 AM Who Can Explain These Pix?  

rose37
San Marcos, TX

Poppi, You need to put in a call to Ghost Busters and let them see that picture....it is perfect, could it be a reflection of the dew on your window that had the sun shining onto it..??

How often have you seen this ?? It is very pretty but it is oval shaped like the cut glass window...does that mean anything...

Rose.

5/18/2008 12:04:29 PM Who Can Explain These Pix?  

poppirocco
Cicero, IN

It had to be a reflection of my front door but the light would have had to bend a lot. If I put my face to the glass and shaded my eyes from the light the image still appeared like it was out in my yard. I've been checking (if I'm up that early) and it happens around 7:30 and 8:00 am in the mornings.

W h-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o.

5/18/2008 1:39:55 PM Who Can Explain These Pix?  

rose37
San Marcos, TX

Wowie....I think you should call the TV station to come take a peek and do a story......

And you have seen it more than once when the light and sun and etc..is there..?