Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

listcrawler bbw

If he s obsessed with being wealthy, your partnership — wherever it goes — will often come in second . datehookup com login I picked an arcade bar to meet just in case he was boring, but as soon as I saw him, I knew that there was one thing unique about him. He kept bringing me drinks and shots and just about every time I went to get a round he would inform me it is his treat. swingdateclub Like the lady whose photo was taken a couple of years prior to.

gay fetish hookup

They ll generally have funny stories about them as well so probe them much more on this question wherever you can. craigslist 93555 Chorus also has a function known as Date Roulette, whereby you are paired with possible matches for 5 minute video chats. Stay away from questions about religion, politics, and other potentially touchy subjects until you ve met in person. adult search portland You have to initially start off by registering and answering a handful of concerns about yourself.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

5/7/2008 8:57:38 AM I'm confused and could use some serious imput.....PLease!!!  

asianr1
Charlotte, NC

i think it can happen...i took this lady for a ride in my motorcycle..we rode for about thirty minutes...sometimes doing a little over a hundred mph...when we stopped at a gas station she said that her p*ssy got so wet that she thought she had cum...talking about some real power between her legs...lol...I LUV MY BIKE...lol...

5/7/2008 10:58:34 AM I'm confused and could use some serious imput.....PLease!!!  

nwiowa
Cherokee, IA

I love sucking on titties, and I know from personal experience that I have the skills for making a girl cum just from that stimulation. One girl even admitted she had cum so much that her panties were soaked with cum, and she said she felt like she had just been f*cked. She complained that her hair was a frizzled mess afterwards, and I hadn't even run my fingers through her hair, nor even touched her p*ssy.
But what makes me wonder about your question Me4 is, do you want to have an orgasm without sex? Do you like cumming in panties fully dressed? If you're with a guy already, why not really be with him? Or is he a Catholic Priest and it's not kosher for him to turn you on when he's cleansing you of your sins? LOL!

By the way Me4 you know I'm just a Hop, Skip, and a Hump away from you. I'd be willing to stop by and demonstrate my talent of titillating you titties and making you cum! Then you can see for yourself how it could happen.

Feel free to email me. Cherokee isn't that far away.

[Edited 5/7/2008 11:14:18 AM]

5/7/2008 11:11:46 AM I'm confused and could use some serious imput.....PLease!!!  

just_joel
Franklin, AR

well from my experience me4
if you play with your self and get your self off lots then it makes it much harder for you to get off with a man in any type of action
so my advise for you is to stop playing with tous and start riding the real ones
sorry but you did ask for that one ha ha ha ha

5/7/2008 12:01:05 PM I'm confused and could use some serious imput.....PLease!!!  

bocky1019
Newark, DE

I dated a woman before I joined DH..she told me she hadnt had sex with her husband before her divorce for almost 6 years..whenever we got to making out..and we never did get to have sex,she would actually get off very easy by dry humping on me.I put my hand on her crotch once and she melted and came in an instant.And I know she wasnt faking.So I guess it can happen to anyone...Now myself..I need skin on skin contact...lol...

5/7/2008 12:04:59 PM I'm confused and could use some serious imput.....PLease!!!  

sweetgrl4u24
Cohoes, NY

I did once, and it was the hottest thing ever!!!! and it just made the sex ever hotter and more intense!!!!!

5/7/2008 12:15:50 PM I'm confused and could use some serious imput.....PLease!!!  

saucybrat
Edmonton, AB

For just_joel.........I sure don't think it's true (not in my case anyway).....playing with "ones self" and then being touched by a man, doesn't make it harder to cum for me!!!!!!!!! 'SIGH'.......doesn't take much for me!!!!!

5/7/2008 1:21:35 PM I'm confused and could use some serious imput.....PLease!!!  

hlspeaches
Battle Creek, MI

I have had plenty of orgasms by "dry humping".

5/7/2008 1:49:42 PM I'm confused and could use some serious imput.....PLease!!!  

pichick712
Brookhaven, PA

I can't possibly cum that way although it is a major turn on. I need direct clit contact!

5/7/2008 1:50:51 PM I'm confused and could use some serious imput.....PLease!!!  

d_palm81
Falls of Rough, KY

for Just Joel in my experience it has been the opposite of that toys have not taken away from anything I get with a man. I have been hot like that but never hot enough that I have cum.

5/7/2008 2:36:51 PM I'm confused and could use some serious imput.....PLease!!!  

harley68
San Antonio, TX

I've had that happen.

It had been so long since I had made out with anyone that when it did happen I had an orgasm from dry humping. I was embarrassed and he was like "damn i'm good". Honestly I was just so excited to be touched by a man again. (The last two years of my marriage we had sex maybe 6 times.)

5/7/2008 2:51:43 PM I'm confused and could use some serious imput.....PLease!!!  

gregoryg
Brooklyn, NY

Quote from me4aminute_1:
But...........how do you know that these women are not faking it just to get a reaction or to keep your attention?

I can tell,speaking for myself,you feel it in her body,the trembles,etc..

& I have had women orgasm from that & less.

The material & type of her pants she wears can help too, as well as the guys.

5/7/2008 2:55:54 PM I'm confused and could use some serious imput.....PLease!!!  

me4aminute_1
Rutland, IA

Well, from these responses I have now come to realize that I need to find someone to dry hump and test all of this stuff out.

5/7/2008 2:56:38 PM I'm confused and could use some serious imput.....PLease!!!  

jb_countryboy
Ooltewah, TN

I guess I'll step up to the plat and volunteer.

5/7/2008 2:57:00 PM I'm confused and could use some serious imput.....PLease!!!  

metal1970
Towson, MD

I'm free Me4

5/7/2008 3:09:06 PM I'm confused and could use some serious imput.....PLease!!!  

me4aminute_1
Rutland, IA

oh man.........volunteers.........things are looking up

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6