Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames women

Soon after a couple of weeks, they decided to go on an official initially date to a neighborhood diner. singles groups in montgomery county pa She began groping me in full view of everybody else and whilst that could possibly be fascinating for some, I wasn t into it. We had dinner by the seaside and had a walk about his neighbourhood. east bay listcrawler I told him I was deleting the app, gave him my number, and we went on our first date after a few weeks of texting.

hookup site reviews

According to their members , HER is a truly entertaining space. single men edmonton You can catch up on a handful of reviews to achieve insights about the dating web site. It drove me nuts in the initially couple of months, it felt like electrical wires had been brutally cut and have been sparking pinions of pain that wanted to fly to the subsequent accessible man! Not a superior reason for browsing dating web pages (and I didn t but I struggled around Lycra clad sporty guys on push bikes) But overtime the wounds healed, with Gods support, . nicaragua girl dating Dating apps also gave me the likelihood to explore my sexuality.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

5/7/2008 7:22:25 AM I'm confused and could use some serious imput.....PLease!!!  

me4aminute_1
Rutland, IA

I have been asked some questions that I am totally not sure about the answers. I can only go by my personal experiences so I was trying to get some others imputs........

Ladies.......if you are with a guy and are on top of him kind of like dry humping would you be able to cum. None of him touching you just you rubbing your crotch on him would you be able to cum. I mean I can get excited and get really turned on, but I have never cum that way. I mean.......I have rode horses my whole life and there is some serious rubbing and I have never got off. I guess has anyone had this happen? I mean just by dry humping?

Men your imput is welcome..........

Do you think a woman would ever just tell you that she did so that you would be more turned on by her? I guess I am just really curious.

5/7/2008 7:23:54 AM I'm confused and could use some serious imput.....PLease!!!  

countryboy0292
Louisville, GA

i have heard that there are women that can cum just by walking around,dont know how true it is but thats what i have heard!!

5/7/2008 7:24:15 AM I'm confused and could use some serious imput.....PLease!!!  

alkv26
Morrisburg, ON

I guess it just depends on how hot and bothered you have the lady in question I personally have done it

5/7/2008 7:25:55 AM I'm confused and could use some serious imput.....PLease!!!  

breadman361
Mountain Home, NC

i had a g/f once just rub her legs together and cum.

5/7/2008 7:26:34 AM I'm confused and could use some serious imput.....PLease!!!  

nibblediver
Monticello, MN

I've known women that can do that very easily.
Others that can cum just by rubbing their legs tightly together, or having just their breasts and nipples played with or caressed.

5/7/2008 7:28:50 AM I'm confused and could use some serious imput.....PLease!!!  

brendaj
Savannah, GA

Not at all, If I'm dry, it means I'm not getting into it, therefore I'm not going to have an orgasm. Thats just me though. I do know of women, who have just lost lubrication, due to health problems or age, who can get off that way, with the help of some KY or something else.

5/7/2008 7:29:45 AM I'm confused and could use some serious imput.....PLease!!!  

metal1970
Towson, MD

women who come just by walking usually have clit rings. Min, your probalbly not aroused when riding a horse. Not into beastiality I'd presume. It's probaly easier for a guy to cum from dry humping, unless you have something rubbing a certain sensitive area on you. No, it doesn't have to be your clit, just a sweet spot on you.

5/7/2008 7:30:30 AM I'm confused and could use some serious imput.....PLease!!!  

ben08
Palm Coast, FL

i dated a chick back in 94 to about 97 this is some real shitt, she would bust a nut on a thumb tac the only woman in life like that. i would pull her pannies off and she would be finish, the bad part is she was like most dudes ya'll talk about once she got hers she was no good for awhile. she could sqeeze her leg together,and come.then i had a chick that had me work like a mule to make her come.

[Edited 5/7/2008 7:31:59 AM]

5/7/2008 7:37:11 AM I'm confused and could use some serious imput.....PLease!!!  

me4aminute_1
Rutland, IA

Quote from brendaj:
Not at all, If I'm dry, it means I'm not getting into it, therefore I'm not going to have an orgasm. Thats just me though. I do know of women, who have just lost lubrication, due to health problems or age, who can get off that way, with the help of some KY or something else.

I mean dry humping as.........with clothes on. Not actually dry

5/7/2008 7:38:22 AM I'm confused and could use some serious imput.....PLease!!!  

me4aminute_1
Rutland, IA

But...........how do you know that these women are not faking it just to get a reaction or to keep your attention?

5/7/2008 7:38:45 AM I'm confused and could use some serious imput.....PLease!!!  

mooseslayer
Pittston, PA

I had a girl friend many moons ago back in high school that this happened to quite often and she had a hard time riding on my motor cycle due to the vibration.

5/7/2008 7:40:26 AM I'm confused and could use some serious imput.....PLease!!!  

breadman361
Mountain Home, NC

oh she was not fakeing it trust me!

5/7/2008 7:41:23 AM I'm confused and could use some serious imput.....PLease!!!  

rolando98
Laredo, TX

JUST try ME4AMINUTE and i shall teach u how it works, its easy and every woman cld cummmmmmmmmm tighting her legs hard, need to use ur imagination and prior experience with a help of some1 firts then u cld try by urself

5/7/2008 7:41:34 AM I'm confused and could use some serious imput.....PLease!!!  

gabisanic
Pleasant Hill, CA

I have had several girlfriends (younger years of course) who were able to have an orgasm using the technique you described. I imagine you are more than capable to achieve orgasm if you you let go and enjoy the experience. Personally, I found being a part of it extremely sexy and erotic.

[Edited 5/7/2008 7:42:33 AM]

5/7/2008 7:41:51 AM I'm confused and could use some serious imput.....PLease!!!  

ben08
Palm Coast, FL

i'am a grown ass man and i know when it's real, it's a unmistakable emotion a woman express with a orgasm.

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6