Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

free hookup sites no credit card needed

And absolutely everyone likes being around individuals who make them laugh. speed dating santa maria ca People s reactions to curve ball concerns can be seriously telling it provides you the opportunity to see how they respond to you presenting the unexpected. All excellent dates come to an finish, sadly and this is the time when you will need to leave on a superior impression. rub ratings stl Be it a book club, hiking group, or a charity organization, a girl who s often out and about town is a girl who comes with a lot of impressive qualities.

free hookup sites free

IOS includes App Transport Safety, a function that forces apps to use Hypertext Transfer Protocol Secure when connecting to back end services. washington dc gay chat line You will be relieved to know that graphology is no longer viewed as a dependable test of a person s character. Exploring these subjects prior to dating can be useful in evaluating what feels comfortable to you. is tumblr a hookup app Fortunately a bunch of my ex co workers were there to witness the whole factor.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

5/8/2008 2:45:43 PM I guess I messed up  

kamakazi20012
Harrison, AR

I guess I messed up with the person I met on here. I did email her about me wanting to move to the area she lives in. I wanted to save the details for when I could actually chat with her. I didn't really mean to intimidate her and if I did, and if she reads this, please don't think that. I'm doing this for myself.

I have family up there that, in the past, has offered me a place to stay should I want to have a change of atmosphere. The only reason why I mentioned this to her was so she would know. I guess I could understand why she thought what she thought and I guess I would feel the same way. I hope that she can forgive me...I wasn't trying to scare her, I was only being open about the possibility that I was looking into relocating. There's nothing here where I'm at keeping me here anymore...other than waiting on the divorce and bankruptcy to be final. Once that is done (which I'm looking at 3-4 months so far), I'll be looking heavily into leaving the area I'm in and don't want to come back.

How could I correct this issue? It's not her fault...it's mine. I guess I was looking at hopeing that she would talk to me on this subject...to see if she might know of my family up there somehow. I've been out of contact with them for over 5 years and the family that disowned me here (thanks to my ex...family didn't approve of her) won't give me this information.

5/8/2008 2:51:29 PM I guess I messed up  

camogirl_61
Saint Helens, OR

To be honest, for me, the moving part wouldn't scare me, but the recent divorce, bankruptcy and family issues would send up red flags. JMO.

I hope things work out for you.

5/8/2008 3:00:59 PM I guess I messed up  

jaxflorida
Jacksonville, FL

How long have you known her.? How many times have you spent time with her and for how long? Are you just emailing and chatting on the phone? Please give more info.

5/8/2008 3:50:20 PM I guess I messed up  

kamakazi20012
Harrison, AR

It's only been a few weeks. But, like I said...she's not the reason why I want to move to her area. As far as I know...she just happens to be in the same area that my family is in...unless they've moved.

I just happened to start getting to know her about the same time I was looking into moving. Again, she's not the reason I'm moving/relocating. I just want to get out of this town and start fresh somewhere else. There's nothing keeping me where I'm at. I know it sounds like I'm rushing things...but I'm not...really. Circumstances just seemed to happen at the sametime.

I won't lie...moving up there would make it easier to see her...but that's not the reason for me moving...I'm would be doing this for myself. Does it really sound like I'm moving up there for her?

5/8/2008 3:59:25 PM I guess I messed up  

paradise16
Rockford, IL

i was thinking about what you said about divorce and bankruptsy. I don't know the situation i can only speculate, but you are going through 2 process' that are going to change your life, and your style. For one thing, as far as the divorce, you may have been going through this for a period of time that you don't even notice the changes you have made. When it's final, you will feel differently about alot of things, although right now you may not think so because of that fact you may be used to the program. But, if you sit there for about 10 minutes alone and write down a list of things that you think or know will change being single, and a list of things you know or don't know will be different, you will see the whole picture. And this may be what the girl is exactly thinking. There is no place for any comittment at this point in time really. I met a guy here once who was seperated(I had no personal interest in him), anyway, he asked me the same question of why women wouldn't talk to him. And then he proceeded to tell me that "when he finds the right woman, then he will divorce". Does that sound a little odd to you? He is definately setting himself up for a unfortunate awakening, especially if the relationship doesn't work out. You're better to get through your issues at hand with the divorce and bankruptsy, and if you want to move now, fine. But don't be putting all your eggs in one basket where she is concerned right now, and she probably isn't either. I can understand if she feels this way right now. Your feelings and emotions aren't available to her right now really. You sound like a sincere and nice guy too, so just take your time and finish unfinished business first. Best to you!

5/8/2008 4:03:04 PM I guess I messed up  

llh5
Virginia Beach, VA

Maybe you give out too much information too quickly about your personal life.

5/8/2008 4:09:43 PM I guess I messed up  

pichick712
Brookhaven, PA

Everyone goes through hard times and the fact that you are trying to recover and regain your life says something wonderful about your character.

Everyone is having a hard time now, with gas prices, and foreclosures, and Lord knows, divorces and kids, and child support, etc. We have all had one issue or another. I think she should hear you out.

5/8/2008 4:41:43 PM I guess I messed up  

kamakazi20012
Harrison, AR

As for the information...we opened up on the first chat. I can assure you that I'm not going to wait until I find someone to get a divorce...after what my ex did to me...it can't come soon enough really. The bankruptsy will take a little longer and is going slower than anticipated. I just don't want her to lose interest while I'm doing everything that I can to move things along. Times are tight and I would do anything (almost anything) just to be able to see her for a few days and see if there is something there...then come back here and tie things up.

5/8/2008 4:51:07 PM I guess I messed up  

camogirl_61
Saint Helens, OR

As we all need to do, do what is best for you. Who knows, maybe you just dodged a bullet and better things are out there... At 47, I finally found it. Took to long, but se la vie.

5/8/2008 5:08:32 PM I guess I messed up  

taylorpetty
Aurora, CO

Talking always helps

5/8/2008 5:11:38 PM I guess I messed up  

kamakazi20012
Harrison, AR

In all honesty...yes...she would be worth moving for...to me anyway. JMO. And I don't wish to dodge that bullet just yet if it is...which I don't think it is. I have came to know a lot about this person enough that I have saved myself for her...and that's not what I'm wanting...her personality is what won my heart. And yes...I mean that!

5/8/2008 5:14:09 PM I guess I messed up  

winesong
Bend, OR

YUP....
as others said previously...
try not to jinx yourself...
hold your cards close to your vest...
in three days time you had many personal
emotions and thoughts displayed for all....
me thinks the new person was not on the same page as you were the day you
announced your success adventure.

Wine

5/8/2008 5:20:16 PM I guess I messed up  

barbara1
Reston, VA

It sounds like she isn't really into you......
You can't make somebody love you.

5/8/2008 6:39:04 PM I guess I messed up  

kamakazi20012
Harrison, AR

Nope...you can't make someone love you. But is it crazy to think of someone constantly to the point that you would do anything just to spend a day with them?

5/8/2008 6:50:11 PM I guess I messed up  

camogirl_61
Saint Helens, OR

Hard as it is, it has to work both ways. No reason to think that if you move you won't find a brighter star. Change doesn't have to be a bad thing. I am still looking for my first salmon... My grandfather told me "you just have to put your time in". I think he was a pretty smart man.

Page: 1, 2