Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

megapersonals ads

You can spend about $1 for 30 spotlights, or roughly $six for a single spotlight. best hook up sites in michigan From the new secure dating platform to Hinge s new voice prompts, here s a guide to the prime dating apps to use in 2021. Tell them about the little information that attracted you to their on line dating profile or discuss your shared interests. i need a girlfriend in canada Trends recommend that much more females have taken to on line dating post pandemic.

hookup bars los angeles

Of the apps profiled by Kochava, this one had the youngest user base after Bumble, with additional than half its customers coming in under the age of 36. senior singles atlanta You need to get comfy inside your personal head prior to you assume about initiating spousal replacement therapy. 9 million individuals are expected to use apps in their search for enjoy by 2024, with revenues reaching $two. rubmaps durham There was in no way a doubt in his mind or mine, that we were meant to be with each other.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

7/20/2007 11:41:16 PM why do people here bash others about Jesus??????  

bass13
Knoxville, TN

well it seems that hwh is no longer here on dh now he will i will kinda miss i do not know if anyone noticed or not but he had my back and i his but i have decided to ask something he already has why do people bash on here bash others about Jesus i would like to know where peopole come off with there bashing when they have nothing to back them up and say oh you are actually going to believe something that was written a long time ago well duh when it is dependable i am and the bible meets that requirement

[Edited 7/20/2007 11:44:08 PM]

8/24/2007 7:14:47 AM why do people here bash others about Jesus??????  

bass13
Knoxville, TN

i believe that people do this because they are spiritually blind and do not wish to know of a great saviour who came and died for our sins that it why people bash others about Jesus

8/28/2007 5:55:33 AM why do people here bash others about Jesus??????  

61sunshine
North Augusta, SC

Bass, have you ever noticed how much these Bible bashers have in common with the Nazis? We know where that led. People bash things they do not understand and they don't understand because they do not search. Many people read the Bible just so they can argue about it. The never really seek a personal relationship with God.

8/28/2007 6:11:34 AM why do people here bash others about Jesus??????  

9thstwonder
Chesapeake Beach, MD

At least I can understand what sunshine is saying I have a difficult time understanding what it is bass13 is trying to say or ask? I think that when anyone reads a text with a predisposed idea instead of an open mind and heart, it is a waste of time. When it comes to the christian bible this applies to both believers and skeptics.
Anyway, as I have posted before, Jesus is alright with me. I like some of his teachings, especially the sermon on the mount. I like their Buddhist influence.

8/28/2007 6:17:31 AM why do people here bash others about Jesus??????  

sahyriael
Bronx, NY

Sunshine,

"Nazis" as you stated, were Christians; a mixture of Protestant and Catholic with some Eastern Orthodox in certain areas. What was your point again?

Sahri

8/28/2007 6:23:30 AM why do people here bash others about Jesus??????  

4evr6y
Morgan, VT

the way I look at it you got 2 kinds of bashers....
1.those that don't beleive in Christ...and think those that do are fools....and
2.those that beleive...and want us all see it their way....the way of the bible..Paul..or whomever....but
though I beleive Jesus reigns....I don't think we get the whole pict from the bible ...or any where else for that mater....but though we see as through a dim darkened glass...on the other side the glory of God will be more reveiled to us...
can't wate!

8/28/2007 6:45:10 AM why do people here bash others about Jesus??????  

9thstwonder
Chesapeake Beach, MD

Sahri is correct with her reference to christians and nazism, so I'm not sure what Sunshine was trying to state either?

Hitler wrote: "I believe that I am acting in accordance with the will of the Almighty Creator: by defending myself against the Jew, I am fighting for the work of the Lord.." As a boy, Hitler attended to the Catholic church and experienced the anti-Semitic attitude of his culture. In his book, Mein Kampf, Hitler reveals himself as a fanatical believer in God and country.

"My feelings as a Christian points me to my Lord and Savior as a fighter. It points me to the man who once in loneliness, surrounded by a few followers, recognized these Jews for what they were and summoned men to fight against them and who, God's truth! was greatest not as a sufferer but as a fighter. In boundless love as a Christian and as a man I read through the passage which tells us how the Lord at last rose in His might and seized the scourge to drive out of the Temple the brood of vipers and adders. How terrific was His fight for the world against the Jewish poison. To-day, after two thousand years, with deepest emotion I recognize more profoundly than ever before the fact that it was for this that He had to shed His blood upon the Cross. As a Christian I have no duty to allow myself to be cheated, but I have the duty to be a fighter for truth and justice... And if there is anything which could demonstrate that we are acting rightly it is the distress that daily grows. For as a Christian I have also a duty to my own people.

-Adolf Hitler, in a speech on 12 April 1922 (Norman H. Baynes, ed. The Speeches of Adolf Hitler, April 1922-August 1939, Vol. 1 of 2, pp. 19-20, Oxford University Press, 1942)

8/28/2007 7:36:52 AM why do people here bash others about Jesus??????  

4evr6y
Morgan, VT

that's obviously the wrong kinda bible thumpin

8/28/2007 7:45:33 AM why do people here bash others about Jesus??????  

sahyriael
Bronx, NY

4evr,

Who are you referring to?

Sahri

8/28/2007 8:22:49 AM why do people here bash others about Jesus??????  

4evr6y
Morgan, VT

Hitler and the nazis

8/28/2007 10:27:19 AM why do people here bash others about Jesus??????  

sahyriael
Bronx, NY

Some Nazis were Catholic. Perhaps it should be phrased differently. That would shed some light.........

Sahri

[Edited 8/28/2007 10:27:47 AM]

8/28/2007 10:31:36 AM why do people here bash others about Jesus??????  

swcw25
Woonsocket, RI

Syn..the analogy does not work for Catholics that may take offense.Maybe just a little more non generalizing,huh? LOL Peace

8/28/2007 10:35:47 AM why do people here bash others about Jesus??????  

sahyriael
Bronx, NY

A difference of opinion does not equal bashing. Although I cannot determine the threshold for bashing, I don't believe anyone has been offensive in posting their opinions.

Sahri

8/28/2007 10:37:23 AM why do people here bash others about Jesus??????  

swcw25
Woonsocket, RI

Your post above the last one. About Nazis and Catholics and analogy.... Peace

8/28/2007 10:40:28 AM why do people here bash others about Jesus??????  

swcw25
Woonsocket, RI

try being a catholic around the nazis

the analogy works because the point is the nazis werent very open to other belief systems

Im sorry i wasnt trying to say SYN was bashing.I was saying that Catholics (some) would not agree w/ the analogy and take offense. Peace

Page: 1, 2