Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

www megapersonals

If you are the one particular looking for a romantic connection overseas, these 9 international dating platforms can be a large enable for you. merritt island singles The compatibility questionnaire is comprehensive, and covers everything from what you appear for in a partner to whether or not you sleep with the window open. Understanding about what the other person is hunting for is, possibly, the most vital data we can get when trying to find the proper match. omegle facecam No matter whether you need to uncover a boyfriend, girlfriend, or a soulmate to chat with about every little thing in the world, you will surely be satisfied with our provides.

usasexguide forum

Who knows, you may possibly locate a person to invest your golden years with on one particular of these senior dating web pages. calgary personal ads If you re dying to share your story create it down anonymously on our confession slips on the night and we will study them out loud so you don t have to. I decide on a singles evening more than two other alternatives a quiz evening for singles and just a speed dating occasion which sounded a bit various so off we went. kendra lust snapchat name I assume everyone can relate — me personally, #five and #6 are items I deal with in my partnership.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4
5/20/2008 8:27:57 PM Anyone Here Into Hardcore?  

lorax111
Richmond, VA

I'm surprised that anyone still reconises the name 'black flag' the band is darn neer 30 years old. (still haven't played in Va however)
Sure the Rollands band is more mellow, but I think that I like that band more.

Dennis

5/22/2008 11:29:05 AM Anyone Here Into Hardcore?  

musicphreak3
Modesto, CA

Although my music taste changes with my mood, hardcore/metal is my favorite and always will be. It's one of the reasons I volunteer doing sound at a local hardcore venue - me & my boys in for free & there's always good bands & good people.

When I was younger I started out with hard rock ( AC/DC, Ozzy, etc ) & now have moved into a harder stage... last concert I was at (and first stage dive) was As I Lay Dying, August Burns Red, Evergreen Terrace, Misery Signals ( "eh" on this band ) in Sacramento, Cali... my favorites right now are Facedown Records artists A Plea For Purging, With Blood Comes Cleansing, & Impending Doom. DEFINETLY CHECK OUT THESE BANDS, they're awesome people too

And please don't forget your local artists... they're everywhere and need help... so does your local venue! I've seen 'em come & seen 'em go just as quick... you real music fans out there know what I mean - so get out to a concert & show your support!!! ( sorry for the above plug, but my job depends on it, lol )

5/27/2008 4:00:59 AM Anyone Here Into Hardcore?  

randy28
Roanoke, VA

i like three days grace.

5/28/2008 5:56:28 AM Anyone Here Into Hardcore?  

asl_1965
Frederick, MD

ahh, I like Soulfly as well!

5/28/2008 10:05:20 AM Anyone Here Into Hardcore?  

frqntflyr
Georgetown, TX

I think it's difficult to categorize musical, "genre's" these days. luvwild, in their day, several of the bands you quoted, were called, "punk",or "new Wave", as the British "coined" it. In the 70's I was into "prog rock". I didn't appreciate bands like the "pistols" till later on. I recognize their historical significance, but I don't listen to it much. but I digress, to me , "hardcore" means brutal guitar tones, angry doubletime rythyms, social/political lyrics, and a totally in-your-face show, throw in a little "angst" and you've got "hardcore".

5/28/2008 10:44:22 AM Anyone Here Into Hardcore?  

randy28
Roanoke, VA

has anyone on here heard of spuknoff.
it is pronounced spook-noff

5/28/2008 2:57:21 PM Anyone Here Into Hardcore?  

luvwild
Brooklyn, NY

Quote from frqntflyr:
I think it's difficult to categorize musical, "genre's" these days. luvwild, in their day, several of the bands you quoted, were called, "punk",or "new Wave", as the British "coined" it. In the 70's I was into "prog rock". I didn't appreciate bands like the "pistols" till later on. I recognize their historical significance, but I don't listen to it much. but I digress, to me , "hardcore" means brutal guitar tones, angry doubletime rythyms, social/political lyrics, and a totally in-your-face show, throw in a little "angst" and you've got "hardcore".

I think you defined 'hardcore' very well. All you left out was the slam dancing.
The Brits may have referred to it as PUNK or NEW WAVE. Here, in NY, it was referred to by many of the bands as hardcore. Especially when bands like Sex Pistols came to NYC. VIRUS was a NY hardcore band - even by your definition of the word, frqntflyr.

5/30/2008 2:20:51 AM Anyone Here Into Hardcore?  

misfitica
Whakatane
New Zealand

Com on everyone give sid his credit he and malcom come up with it and its called the pogo, and when you get the whole crowd doing it, its as malcom said its a bloody mess

5/30/2008 2:24:57 AM Anyone Here Into Hardcore?  

misfitica
Whakatane
New Zealand

Anything by Glenn Danzig Misfits Samhain Danzig

5/31/2008 3:49:58 PM Anyone Here Into Hardcore?  

frqntflyr
Georgetown, TX

Quote from luvwild:
Quote from frqntflyr:

I think you defined 'hardcore' very well. All you left out was the slam dancing.
The Brits may have referred to it as PUNK or NEW WAVE. Here, in NY, it was referred to by many of the bands as hardcore. Especially when bands like Sex Pistols came to NYC. VIRUS was a NY hardcore band - even by your definition of the word, frqntflyr.

Your quite right luvwild, the audience was an intregal part of the music. I meant no disrespect. I would have loved to been able to have been part of the NY music scene in the 70's. Things were pretty damn good here in Austin too though. "Live Musical Capitol of the World" not now. not in my opinion, but the 70's & early 80's this was one rockin' town. I basically grew up at the Armadillo World Headquarters, I worked sound and stage. I can tell you some stories......there i go again. I know the "kids" these days(mine included) are still using the word "hardcore", for bands like, Opeth, Lamb of God, Killswitch Engage, etc.
It's uses are apparently endless, and it's just a cool f'n word. So tell me about "Virus" I've heard the name, where can I find them on the net?

6/1/2008 10:54:11 AM Anyone Here Into Hardcore?  

luvwild
Brooklyn, NY

Quote from frqntflyr:
Quote from luvwild:
Quote from frqntflyr:

Your quite right luvwild, the audience was an intregal part of the music. I meant no disrespect. I would have loved to been able to have been part of the NY music scene in the 70's. Things were pretty damn good here in Austin too though. "Live Musical Capitol of the World" not now. not in my opinion, but the 70's & early 80's this was one rockin' town. I basically grew up at the Armadillo World Headquarters, I worked sound and stage. I can tell you some stories......there i go again. I know the "kids" these days(mine included) are still using the word "hardcore", for bands like, Opeth, Lamb of God, Killswitch Engage, etc.
It's uses are apparently endless, and it's just a cool f'n word. So tell me about "Virus" I've heard the name, where can I find them on the net?

You can't find them on the net. They were a New York hardcore band witha big following. They split up. They put out album. They did have a big following. Yes, people would go and have "VIRUS" tattoed on their bodies. Before CBGBs closed, you could find "VIRUS" painted on the walls outside CBs. Two of the band's members are dead now, including Jimmy Luger.

6/1/2008 12:21:24 PM Anyone Here Into Hardcore?  

snidly
Diamond Springs, CA

sex pistols they were pioneers but not hardcore. And no man not metallica ,
Hardcore what punk eastcoast west coast uk ?
east coast agnostic front grandpas of hard core true and pure

6/8/2008 7:34:26 AM Anyone Here Into Hardcore?  

tryingtoforget
Toronto, ON

i grew up listoning to bands like venom,celtic frost and slayer ,to name just a few these day im really in to slipknot,but i kinda miss the 80's when it was all new
dam i feel old

6/8/2008 10:52:44 AM Anyone Here Into Hardcore?  

metalbabe
Weare, NH

yeah im totalli in2 hardcore...luvvv slipknot...hmmmm lamb of god....machinehead...killswitch engage...cradle of filth...2 name a few...luv it loud n kraziii

damn any1 go 2 that concert...back in Dec...killswitch..soil...lamb of god...devil driver..
i heard it wass totalli asskickin...

6/8/2008 3:03:16 PM Anyone Here Into Hardcore?  

luvwild
Brooklyn, NY

I guess you have to be a New Yorker to understand. Seems most people don't have a clue what I am talking about.

Sorry I brought this up. Sex Pistols and Virus are hardcore. Slipknot is thrash/death metal.

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4