Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega personls

It s not uncommon to want to transition from dating apps to receiving numbers but at the exact same time there are a few reasons to be concerned when a person unmatches after they get your quantity. christian singles groups seattle No matter how significantly your partner makes, they can only get so far if they don t have very good credit. She helps confident and productive females meet confident and thriving guys. skout tips They never ever cease and that enables you to get what you want when you want it.

skipthegames com

I ought to add that this was three or so years ago, so the app could possibly have gone backwards because then. dating services augusta ga ). But the photographs in that study had been uncomplicated headshots with participants hair pulled back, not Instagram filter curated like the ones we use as Tinder profile photographs. rubmaps glendale When it comes to finding alignment with a prospective co founder, your list of non negotiables better be truly tiny — otherwise it does not mean substantially.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4
6/8/2008 10:39:42 PM Anyone Here Into Hardcore?  

frqntflyr
Georgetown, TX

Quote from luvwild:
I guess you have to be a New Yorker to understand. Seems most people don't have a clue what I am talking about.

Sorry I brought this up. Sex Pistols and Virus are hardcore. Slipknot is thrash/death metal.

You NY'rs....I think it was a good topic. It sparked conversation. I was going to ask this earlier, but we got "sidetracked". Why wouldn't the "Ramones" fall under "hardcore"?. Not political enough? They were kind of "tongue in cheek". Just curious.

6/9/2008 9:54:54 AM Anyone Here Into Hardcore?  

luvwild
Brooklyn, NY

Quote from frqntflyr:
Quote from luvwild:
I guess you have to be a New Yorker to understand. Seems most people don't have a clue what I am talking about.

Sorry I brought this up. Sex Pistols and Virus are hardcore. Slipknot is thrash/death metal.

You NY'rs....I think it was a good topic. It sparked conversation. I was going to ask this earlier, but we got "sidetracked". Why wouldn't the "Ramones" fall under "hardcore"?. Not political enough? They were kind of "tongue in cheek". Just curious.

The Ramones had a totally different sound. They never considered themselves to be hardcore.
People here are just mentioning thrash metal bands.

I am getting told that Sex Pistols weren't hardcore. Damn sure they were!
I know what I'm talking about. But screw me...I don't count.

6/10/2008 12:26:54 AM Anyone Here Into Hardcore?  

frqntflyr
Georgetown, TX

Quote from luvwild:
Quote from frqntflyr:
Quote from luvwild:

The Ramones had a totally different sound. They never considered themselves to be hardcore.

LUV! I'll screw you! you know I will.....I thought you NY'rs were tuffer than that!! It's your thread, tell 'em to go get f'd....... I think it may be a regional thing. Like I said earlier, All us cowboys down here in TX, referred to that "Genre", as "Punk" It didn't even get here till it was passe' to you guys up north. ZZ Top ruled our airwaves back then. Hell, we didn't get sliced bread till 74' I had to learn to appreciate that music later. I hated the "Police" for 10 yrs.,white boys playing reggae!?! till I finally "got it". Stick to your guns honey.....

6/21/2008 12:39:00 PM Anyone Here Into Hardcore?  

luvwild
Brooklyn, NY

Quote from frqntflyr:
Quote from luvwild:
Quote from frqntflyr:
Quote from luvwild:

LUV! I'll screw you! you know I will.....I thought you NY'rs were tuffer than that!! It's your thread, tell 'em to go get f'd....... I think it may be a regional thing. Like I said earlier, All us cowboys down here in TX, referred to that "Genre", as "Punk" It didn't even get here till it was passe' to you guys up north. ZZ Top ruled our airwaves back then. Hell, we didn't get sliced bread till 74' I had to learn to appreciate that music later. I hated the "Police" for 10 yrs.,white boys playing reggae!?! till I finally "got it". Stick to your guns honey.....

It is kind of difficult when people just don't get it. Maybe it is just a NYC thing, so nobody understands it.
The Ramones were Punk. Sex Pistols and Virus are Hardcore.

BTW, The Police bore me. So do bands like Rush and Yes.

6/25/2008 6:39:49 PM Anyone Here Into Hardcore?  

caley8s
Underwood, IA

....I one time put skittles in my yoohoo
lol that was one crazy night let me tell you

6/25/2008 7:22:55 PM Anyone Here Into Hardcore?  

luvwild
Brooklyn, NY

Quote from caley8s:
....I one time put skittles in my yoohoo
lol that was one crazy night let me tell you

What the f^ck are you talking about?
I'm talking about hardcore. I was just commenting that people on this site having got a clue about what hardcore really is/was.

[Edited 6/25/2008 7:24:35 PM]

6/25/2008 9:57:20 PM Anyone Here Into Hardcore?  

caley8s
Underwood, IA

Just a joke Luvwild relax, ok hardcore....I once ran through two blockers and got a tackle on a kickoff after my helmet fell off in a football game. But afterwards I couldn't do math anymore.

[Edited 6/25/2008 10:01:43 PM]

6/26/2008 9:09:03 AM Anyone Here Into Hardcore?  

luvwild
Brooklyn, NY

Quote from caley8s:
Just a joke Luvwild relax, ok hardcore....I once ran through two blockers and got a tackle on a kickoff after my helmet fell off in a football game. But afterwards I couldn't do math anymore.

You are a baby from Iowa. What do you know about music? I mean that sincerely...Didn't mean to sound mean.

BTW, I can barely remember being 21.

[Edited 6/26/2008 9:09:59 AM]

6/26/2008 9:19:37 AM Anyone Here Into Hardcore?  

caley8s
Underwood, IA

Well I know what I like, hardly a baby but Since you mentioned it on the original post I'd like to say that yes Van Gogh was hardcore, he bought paint supplies rather than food and ended up with mental problems as a result of eating them out of severe hunger. The ear thing was because he was in love with a prostitute and he gave it to her as a gift. By far one of my favorites. But I can't really say I'm loyal to many bands more than I like certain songs that come out. If I had to pick some I'd say that Flogging Molly is an all around good band definitely my favorite. So were the Ramones, and Black Sabbath. Also a big fan of Meat loaf and AC\DC but I could live without some of each's songs. Or is VanGogh's Ear some muffed up band I've never heard of? If so then I was waaay off base.

6/26/2008 10:39:47 AM Anyone Here Into Hardcore?  

luvwild
Brooklyn, NY

Quote from caley8s:
Well I know what I like, hardly a baby but Since you mentioned it on the original post I'd like to say that yes Van Gogh was hardcore, he bought paint supplies rather than food and ended up with mental problems as a result of eating them out of severe hunger. The ear thing was because he was in love with a prostitute and he gave it to her as a gift. By far one of my favorites. But I can't really say I'm loyal to many bands more than I like certain songs that come out. If I had to pick some I'd say that Flogging Molly is an all around good band definitely my favorite. So were the Ramones, and Black Sabbath. Also a big fan of Meat loaf and AC\DC but I could live without some of each's songs. Or is VanGogh's Ear some muffed up band I've never heard of? If so then I was waaay off base.

Van Gogh's Ear was a hardcore band. So was Virus and YES!!!!!! Sex Pistols.

The Ramones were great, but they were Punk. Black Sabbath was a metal band. AC/DC is a hard rock band. Meatloaf is sort of rock n roll. Everyone is entitled to their own taste in music.

6/26/2008 10:42:59 AM Anyone Here Into Hardcore?  

luvwild
Brooklyn, NY

I am not talking about Death or Thrash metal. I'm not talking about Punk. I am talking about HARDCORE.
Apparently, nobody on this site has any idea what Hardcore is.

6/26/2008 4:06:37 PM Anyone Here Into Hardcore?  

frqntflyr
Georgetown, TX

Quote from luvwild:
I am not talking about Death or Thrash metal. I'm not talking about Punk. I am talking about HARDCORE.

Don't be too hard on them luv....I didn't "get it" at first either....this is why were here.
to learn about music. You know this Texas boy didn't know exactly what the hell you New Yorker was talking about at first. I even kinda tried to argue w/ you. but you stuck with it, and I learned something. thanks

6/27/2008 11:27:01 AM Anyone Here Into Hardcore?  

luvwild
Brooklyn, NY

Quote from frqntflyr:
Quote from luvwild:

Don't be too hard on them luv....I didn't "get it" at first either....this is why were here.
to learn about music. You know this Texas boy didn't know exactly what the hell you New Yorker was talking about at first. I even kinda tried to argue w/ you. but you stuck with it, and I learned something. thanks

I'm glad you can say you learned something. However, no one else on this site did. They just don't want to learn anything. Seems they are set in their ways and refuse to understand anything else. How sad for them.

6/27/2008 1:46:49 PM Anyone Here Into Hardcore?  

caley8s
Underwood, IA

Sounds more like you think only your definition of hardcore is what hardcore is. Which is like saying That so and so is the best band ever and then disagreeing with anyone who does not see it your way.

6/27/2008 8:23:32 PM Anyone Here Into Hardcore?  

luvwild
Brooklyn, NY

Quote from caley8s:
Sounds more like you think only your definition of hardcore is what hardcore is. Which is like saying That so and so is the best band ever and then disagreeing with anyone who does not see it your way.

Hardcore is a genre of music. Like blues is a genre or jazz is a genre and metal is a genre. Hardcore is a genre of music. This is what you people do not understand and don't want to understand. This frustrates me. I can't believe people on an Artist/Musician forum group could be so close minded and unwilling to understand.

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4