Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames login

Yes, all your RESEA appointments are mandatory and failure to attend will outcome in your UI rewards being stopped. gay men in fort lauderdale The person you re dating — and the individual you sooner or later marry — should really be the No. That s what leads to that awkwardness. dating guatemala city Give him a lot of space and you ll find out some of the traits that matter most to him.

best online hookup apps

Maybe they could aid you uncover the individual of your dreams. gay hookup austin His earlier operate practical experience involved application improvement, renewable power, and cloud computing. 1 of the very best items about HER is that all the app s core options are completely no cost, so obtaining your person or your neighborhood is accessible for absolutely everyone. rubmaps victorville You are conveniently manipulated by her affection, whilst she sees you as an answer to her economic challenges.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

5/20/2008 10:42:22 AM Picnic Date Needs Settled, SOOOOOO  

chesi
Florence, AL

Let me pop in here and make sure that everyone understands.....these gatherings are not limited to just the people on this site, it is a meet and greet, so if you want to bring someone then please do. We can always use more strings and definitely more smiles.

5/21/2008 5:43:58 AM Picnic Date Needs Settled, SOOOOOO  

chesi
Florence, AL

Up to the top.

5/21/2008 3:54:10 PM Picnic Date Needs Settled, SOOOOOO  

thunderstorms
Mc Calla, AL

Count me in. I'll bring a friend. Let me know what else is needed.

When does the festivities begin and end?

5/22/2008 5:31:53 AM Picnic Date Needs Settled, SOOOOOO  

chesi
Florence, AL

I will probably bring a couple of friends. I mean it is a picnic and they will bring a potluck and will also pitch in on the pavilion. Has anyone reserved one yet? It is $30 a day I do believe.

5/22/2008 7:02:37 AM Picnic Date Needs Settled, SOOOOOO  

thunderstorms
Mc Calla, AL

chesi anyone up that way can reserve it. I'm sure there will be plenty of people to pitch to re-imburse someone. Let me know what time it start's.

To let you all know. I have met the some of the nicest people online on this site.
And hope to get to finally meet some of you in person. I have only been online for not more than two weeks and already have met a lot of new people and made a lot of new Friends.

See ya at the picnic.....

5/22/2008 11:46:31 AM Picnic Date Needs Settled, SOOOOOO  

chesi
Florence, AL

Thunderstorm, there are some wonderful people here. I met my fella here. It works. We will be at the picnic. It starts at 1p.

5/22/2008 11:48:14 AM Picnic Date Needs Settled, SOOOOOO  

thunderstorms
Mc Calla, AL

Will see everyone at the get together.

5/22/2008 11:54:04 AM Picnic Date Needs Settled, SOOOOOO  

thunderstorms
Mc Calla, AL

Chesi, I have met and talked with the nicest and kindest people here on DHU. Just being on site for not more than two weeks, and I have had more conversation with people here than I had on another site. Some of them have made me laugh, and cry and a couple have made me cringe. But for the majority, I have met and made a lot of new Friends....

5/22/2008 7:37:10 PM Picnic Date Needs Settled, SOOOOOO  

coppermare
Grady, AL

Weekends are work days....oh well another time I guess...

5/23/2008 4:45:44 AM Picnic Date Needs Settled, SOOOOOO  

murbar122174
Weaver, AL

what time do you get off work coppermare?

5/23/2008 3:16:15 PM Picnic Date Needs Settled, SOOOOOO  

coppermare
Grady, AL

Never at the same time. Advance notice of schedules is two weeks in advance. Never the same off days either...what a life huh? LOL..it's ok though, hope ya'll have tons of fun!!!

5/24/2008 12:07:18 PM Picnic Date Needs Settled, SOOOOOO  

bamabob
Cullman, AL

Sounds like fun and not at all far from my place... Unless I get black balled I'll make it and more than willing to pay for or at least help out on the $30.....just hope I don't have to work that day... just never know...

5/24/2008 12:28:54 PM Picnic Date Needs Settled, SOOOOOO  

hotbaby650
Pisgah, AL

hello everyone i am new to this site but would enjoy meeting everyone...its about a 2 hour drive for me but i will try to make it...sounds like fun...sorry i missed the last one....hope to see yall there....

[Edited 5/24/2008 12:29:37 PM]

5/24/2008 9:20:53 PM Picnic Date Needs Settled, SOOOOOO  

bamabob
Cullman, AL

Just in case you missed the topic I posted.... the Echota Cherokee tribe will be having a pow wow at Sportsman's Lake park the same weekend... surely there'll be enough room for all of us and we can enjoy the pow wow activities too!

5/24/2008 10:47:55 PM Picnic Date Needs Settled, SOOOOOO  

woome
Vernon, AL

OMG is it safe for 2 BOBS there

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5