Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega personal dating site

Facebook Dating also permits customers to share Facebook and Instagram stories and add Instagram posts to their dating profiles. anchorage singles online dating Predators thrive on desperation, and the stench of rebounding from a extended term relationship tends to make you an simple target. According to Tinder, this is to assure matches are made with people who share interests and prevalent close friends. monterey cityxguide On the acceptable time forum contemporary men, instagram, customers who is at present in the web page lunch essentially, and websites.

backpage listcrawler

The cause that you are getting suggested young ladies who are off the derech or divorced, or what you take into consideration under your level of frumkeit, is mainly because they now view you as deserving of those categories. alabama personal classifieds McCormick was understanding, but at some point realized he was applying COVID 19 as an excuse to stay clear of her. When it comes to dating, the stress is firmly on. turkish sex site What do you definitely think about how to reside your life and what takes place when you die? Weighty queries, I know, but critical ones.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

7/7/2012 1:22:50 PM Dating full figured women  

memawdeby
Conway, AR
59, joined Mar. 2012

Is there any men on here that likes full figured women? As I read through the profiles I see slim, average, small, no obesed or no big people.Is it just the age group 57 yrs - 67 yrs that don't like to date full figure ladys or all age groups? What is wrong with people, big poeple need to be loved too. I like doing things and going places just like a size 10 model. Lol Just asking...

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

7/7/2012 2:35:12 PM Dating full figured women  

ok72076
Over 1,000 Posts (1,425)
Jacksonville, AR
55, joined Jan. 2008

I DATE BIG LADIES

7/8/2012 9:02:58 AM Dating full figured women  
redwhiteblue2
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,910)
Jonesboro, AR
65, joined May. 2012

i date big women but
they dont date me because i am
seperated sorry seems
to be a big problem with women

7/9/2012 9:02:33 AM Dating full figured women  
redwhiteblue2
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,910)
Jonesboro, AR
65, joined May. 2012

why dont women want
to date men who are seperated what is wrong with that

7/9/2012 9:11:19 AM Dating full figured women  
luckylil
Canton, IL
73, joined Mar. 2010

seperated means still married we would rather see divorce on the profile

7/9/2012 12:09:52 PM Dating full figured women  

memawdeby
Conway, AR
59, joined Mar. 2012

We don't want to be the other women. We want to be the ONLY women.

7/9/2012 12:12:47 PM Dating full figured women  
luckylil
Canton, IL
73, joined Mar. 2010

thats right we don't want to be the other woman we want to be the woman

7/10/2012 12:56:45 PM Dating full figured women  

coldsteel_005
Little Rock, AR
30, joined May. 2012

I love curves

7/14/2012 12:04:31 PM Dating full figured women  
50pink
Jacksonville, AR
54, joined Feb. 2012

I actually had a date where the guy set up a meet and called to say was having trouble getting away from work. Then called said he was getting away, come on over, gave address, when I got there he was not, his room mate was. I went in to wait. He called to say he was going to have to go back to work. I said I was going home then. Never called back. This was my room mate will check you out so I do not have to. So High school. this is a 50 something guy.

7/14/2012 10:43:25 PM Dating full figured women  
sspriggs01
Harrison, AR
41, joined Jun. 2012

Quote from 50pink:
I actually had a date where the guy set up a meet and called to say was having trouble getting away from work. Then called said he was getting away, come on over, gave address, when I got there he was not, his room mate was. I went in to wait. He called to say he was going to have to go back to work. I said I was going home then. Never called back. This was my room mate will check you out so I do not have to. So High school. this is a 50 something guy.

This is sad!
So sorry Pink!

7/15/2012 10:03:15 AM Dating full figured women  

jojo_h29
Decatur, AR
34, joined May. 2011

I'm a pretty good size gal - and it definitely makes it harder to attract guys. One thing I have found from a few honest guys is the fact that it's not so much a woman's size - but the things they like to do. For example, not very many big women enjoy athletic activities like hiking or being outdoors. I do. I've actually had guys tell me that my enjoyment of working out and being outdoors is much more appealing - regardless of my size.

Of course, everyone has a level of physical attraction that has to come before anything else. Sometimes talking to a guy for a while online or on the phone helps us get to know each other. I'm always honest and tell them I'm not skinny. But, if they are willing to get to know me...not for what I am on the outside...then, I have a little more luck.

But, at the end of the day - it's a thin woman's world. Guys like what they see in magazines and on TV..and us bigger girls just don't get enough attention on that front.

7/15/2012 2:10:09 PM Dating full figured women  
premium81
Baxter Springs, KS
35, joined Jul. 2012

Most men do want a smaller size woman. But everyone has there own taste and preference. Both has there up sides and down sides. A smaller size woman has a bigger ego for sure. While a larger size woman does have a bigger heart, and seem to love more and harder in a relationship. Just friendly advice, don't ever give up on what you are looking for and never settle for anything less then what you want and deserve. Life is all to short for that......

7/17/2012 12:08:09 PM Dating full figured women  

memawdeby
Conway, AR
59, joined Mar. 2012

Thanks to you all for the kind words.

7/17/2012 10:32:14 PM Dating full figured women  

ok72076
Over 1,000 Posts (1,425)
Jacksonville, AR
55, joined Jan. 2008

Quote from 50pink:

YOU'RE RIGHT... VERY KIDISH, CALL ME ON THE WEEKEND WHEN I'M BACK FROM TEXAS.

7/17/2012 11:51:28 PM Dating full figured women  
jdswain
Sheridan, AR
54, joined Nov. 2011

Its not just the 57 to 67 age group the most of the men on these dating sites want barbie dolls

7/18/2012 6:19:46 PM Dating full figured women  
southern92bell
Springdale, AR
24, joined Jun. 2012

everyone has different taste in appearance. i personally like a guy that takes care of himself. i am curvy but i take good care of myself....you tend to live longer that way you just have to find that right person and it wont matter what you look like or your size its how they see you and how you see yourself

8/5/2012 3:26:37 PM Dating full figured women  

spiritmind56
Lonoke, AR
60, joined Jan. 2012

Actually, from my experience , the men our age 56 up arent interested in women their age and want slim women. I went dancing and my age men wouldnt even look me in the eyes but the 40to 50 s were dancing and laughing and having fun with me. I was amazed but hadnt got to the point of dating young yet. Ive had banding surgery and have lost wt. but Im a large framed woman and will never be small.Getting old is what hurts, especially if you always turned heads when you were young.

8/5/2012 4:22:45 PM Dating full figured women  

ok72076
Over 1,000 Posts (1,425)
Jacksonville, AR
55, joined Jan. 2008

Quote from spiritmind56:
Actually, from my experience , the men our age 56 up arent interested in women their age and want slim women. I went dancing and my age men wouldnt even look me in the eyes but the 40to 50 s were dancing and laughing and having fun with me. I was amazed but hadnt got to the point of dating young yet. Ive had banding surgery and have lost wt. but Im a large framed woman and will never be small.Getting old is what hurts, especially if you always turned heads when you were young.

You are only as old as you let yourself feel. ... and how much grey hair you let show can make you seem old.

Because I don't have a lot of grey hair, when I'm getting my hair cut I've asked several women how old they think I am and I shock them with the truth and they think I'm in my late 30s to mid 40s.

There is nothing wrong with dating or being friends with anyone 10 years older or younger than your self! If nothing else, look at it as a Reverse Ben Franklin.... see his Advice to a Young Man on the taking of an older woman as a mistress... It's a hoot!

8/5/2012 7:28:24 PM Dating full figured women  

hogsfan1975
Berryville, AR
40, joined Jul. 2012

I love my big girls, I am honestly more attracted to younger women,but a woman with curves makes me happy.

8/7/2012 8:40:25 AM Dating full figured women  
thriller302
North Little Rock, AR
54, joined Jul. 2012

i'm a full figured woman and i have met and talked to a lot of men but not all hang around some men are not sure what they want in a woman or they like all woman hang in there full figured woman there is someone out there for u
::

8/7/2012 8:07:01 PM Dating full figured women  
songbirdharmony
Maumelle, AR
43, joined Aug. 2012

I'm a full figured pretty woman. Like anyone, I'm attracted to who I'm attracted to and I understand that's how it is for guys too. I won't waste my time thinking of what I am "not" to maybe 80% of the men in the world who pass over large women. I really hope the larger men out there can have this same view about themselves and the women they may see passing them over. There are billions of people in this world. My good heart, talents, personality and love of laughter will attract the right person and hopefully I will be attracted to their qualities too. There does need to be a physical attraction but I do think it grows as you see the real person inside.

9/15/2012 8:05:29 AM Dating full figured women  
orgtex2013
Jacksonville, TX
52, joined Sep. 2012

i feel women should have curves young and thin women do not interest me im more drawn to a lady that can keep up with an intelligent conversation and be playful at the same time i think a persons mind needs to be involed in the relationship a relationship based on all asspects of life and living happly distance and sincerity seem to be the main obstacle so if you consider yourself as full figured know that i think you have it going on : ) the eyes can be decieved but the heart cannot !!

11/16/2012 10:49:07 AM Dating full figured women  

itslu
Russellville, AR
31, joined Dec. 2011

Quote from ok72076:
I DATE BIG LADIES

Big lady for big guy. Hehehe

11/17/2012 10:44:10 AM Dating full figured women  
songbirdharmony
Maumelle, AR
43, joined Aug. 2012

My soapbox I'm full figured And an attractive woman. I've lost 90 lbs but since I'm still a bigger woman, the guys who reject larger women will never understand that... because I'm still larger and I will always be somewhat large. I'm not bitter or upset if a guy passes me up because I'm a big gal. ***Why would anyone want someone who is not attracted to them physically for one reason or another? We all have chemistry and physical attraction needs. I want a great guy And a great sex life and physical attraction is necessary along with the emotional. I'm not shallow but I pass up guys because I'm simply not attracted to them. Sometimes they just become good friends. That's just life. I have found that it's best to just do the best with what you have physically, try to better yourself in all areas and for your health and wellness. Stop allowing men or anyone else to dictate how you feel about yourself or get you bitter. If you feel can't get a date because of your weight, age or whatever then you were not meant to be with those guys. Focus on what You want and need in a guy because You matter.

11/17/2012 2:26:35 PM Dating full figured women  

ok72076
Over 1,000 Posts (1,425)
Jacksonville, AR
55, joined Jan. 2008

Quote from songbirdharmony:
My soapbox I'm full figured And an attractive woman. I've lost 90 lbs but since I'm still a bigger woman, the guys who reject larger women will never understand that... because I'm still larger and I will always be somewhat large. I'm not bitter or upset if a guy passes me up because I'm a big gal. ***Why would anyone want someone who is not attracted to them physically for one reason or another? We all have chemistry and physical attraction needs. I want a great guy And a great sex life and physical attraction is necessary along with the emotional. I'm not shallow but I pass up guys because I'm simply not attracted to them. Sometimes they just become good friends. That's just life. I have found that it's best to just do the best with what you have physically, try to better yourself in all areas and for your health and wellness. Stop allowing men or anyone else to dictate how you feel about yourself or get you bitter. If you feel can't get a date because of your weight, age or whatever then you were not meant to be with those guys. Focus on what You want and need in a guy because You matter.

well-said.
And totally right.

12/19/2012 5:28:04 PM Dating full figured women  

skdnmother
Maumelle, AR
43, joined Mar. 2009

I am not having trouble finding a guy but they only want one thing...

12/26/2012 11:29:37 AM Dating full figured women  

itslu
Russellville, AR
31, joined Dec. 2011

Quote from skdnmother:
I am not having trouble finding a guy but they only want one thing...

Give it to them to get the rest. Scratch past the mud to get to the diamond.

12/28/2012 11:24:30 AM Dating full figured women  

itslu
Russellville, AR
31, joined Dec. 2011

Quote from 50pink:

If someone other than who you were talking to opened the door, you shoulda turned around and left. If he will lie to you about something petty, he will lie about anything. Just sayin.

1/12/2013 12:11:37 AM Dating full figured women  
arkansasangel76
Searcy, AR
39, joined Sep. 2011

im a bigger gal and i feel like u all are talkn bout u now back yrs ago size of a man or woman didnt matter now its all bout wat that gal is willin to give the guy come on now are all men pigs or are there really good guys out there i am single but not very pretty but thats wat i see someone else may see more i am 36 yrs old and like i said im single

1/12/2013 4:05:56 AM Dating full figured women  

dm1685
Stuttgart, AR
31, joined Jan. 2013

keep dat attitude

1/13/2013 4:41:11 AM Dating full figured women  

teecrazzy
Little Rock, AR
37, joined Dec. 2012

A full figured woman is my FIRST pick when it comes to looks! No offense to skinny women, because many skinny women are sexy too... I dated one full figured woman who thought she was over weight as-in not sexy. I was so shocked, because she was HOT!!! But I figure, if anyone is not satisfied with their size, they should do their best to change it (regardless of their size or what people think or say). I'm "quite" sure that SO MANY men LOVE full figured women... There are differences in size and shapes of full figured women. And some men do not have the same likings as other men with some full figured women. But, just because a woman is full figured does not mean she's not sexy or wanted...

1/26/2013 5:32:21 PM Dating full figured women  

anthonyburks501
Benton, AR
31, joined Oct. 2012

Beauty comes in all sizes. Confidence is key. The way we dress and carry ourselves are most important when it comes to first impressions. A lot of times people think their size is the issue when really it was their personality that was unattractive. There will always be those people that judge you for your size that's just life some people are shallow. But more often than not size isn't the issue

1/26/2013 5:33:40 PM Dating full figured women  

anthonyburks501
Benton, AR
31, joined Oct. 2012

Quote from teecrazzy:
A full figured woman is my FIRST pick when it comes to looks! No offense to skinny women, because many skinny women are sexy too... I dated one full figured woman who thought she was over weight as-in not sexy. I was so shocked, because she was HOT!!! But I figure, if anyone is not satisfied with their size, they should do their best to change it (regardless of their size or what people think or say). I'm "quite" sure that SO MANY men LOVE full figured women... There are differences in size and shapes of full figured women. And some men do not have the same likings as other men with some full figured women. But, just because a woman is full figured does not mean she's not sexy or wanted...
that's real talk bro

1/27/2013 11:53:50 AM Dating full figured women  

lilypad0901
Pangburn, AR
34, joined Jan. 2013

Being full figured used to bother me. Doesn't anymore. I've learned to love myself n feel confident in who I am. I know I'm a damn good woman and can treat a man very well. I make big look good, not for my outter appearance but for my inner qualities. If a man passes me by b/c of my size, then he is doin me a favor cuz I'm not interested in them either. I know what I have to offer a man, so it won't be my loss. They're the ones missin out! I do plan on makin myself healthier one day, but not until I find someone who loves me for me. I'm worth it n so r u other full figured beautiful ladies!!

1/27/2013 12:17:14 PM Dating full figured women  

ok72076
Over 1,000 Posts (1,425)
Jacksonville, AR
55, joined Jan. 2008

Quote from lilypad0901:
Being full figured used to bother me. Doesn't anymore. I've learned to love myself n feel confident in who I am. I know I'm a damn good woman and can treat a man very well. I make big look good, not for my outter appearance but for my inner qualities. If a man passes me by b/c of my size, then he is doin me a favor cuz I'm not interested in them either. I know what I have to offer a man, so it won't be my loss. They're the ones missin out! I do plan on makin myself healthier one day, but not until I find someone who loves me for me. I'm worth it n so r u other full figured beautiful ladies!!

Well said! Still having fun working for Pathfinders?

1/27/2013 12:27:00 PM Dating full figured women  

lilypad0901
Pangburn, AR
34, joined Jan. 2013

Yes! Lol. I love what I do!!

1/27/2013 10:43:21 PM Dating full figured women  

biggc33
Conway, AR
36, joined Sep. 2012

I love big women in fact i prefer a bigger woman than a small woman

1/31/2013 5:19:43 PM Dating full figured women  

lilypad0901
Pangburn, AR
34, joined Jan. 2013

Them other men dnt know what they're missing, by gawd!

1/31/2013 8:39:49 PM Dating full figured women  

ok72076
Over 1,000 Posts (1,425)
Jacksonville, AR
55, joined Jan. 2008

Quote from lilypad0901:
Them other men dnt know what they're missing, by gawd!

Good evening,
Email me privately if you would like to go out to eat in Jax or Cabot after work. I'm free every night except Tuesday and Friday nights.
keith

1/31/2013 11:08:38 PM Dating full figured women  
crowseph12
Jacksonville, AR
36, joined Dec. 2012

Quote from ok72076:
Good evening,
Email me privately if you would like to go out to eat in Jax or Cabot after work. I'm free every night except Tuesday and Friday nights.
keith

Good luck with that Keith.

I like a healthy size woman cause I don't like getting stabbed with a boney butt.

2/5/2013 1:54:46 PM Dating full figured women  

frog2569
Searcy, AR
47, joined Feb. 2013

People do have preferences, I was married to a kinda big woman, but the longer we were married, the bigger she got and when it comes to the point you can't wipe your own butt, your too damn big and your gonna stink!! Just saying it was a huge turn off for me, hope the guys she's dating now are enjoying it !!!

2/5/2013 5:10:27 PM Dating full figured women  
franfinebbw32
Quitman, AR
35, joined Oct. 2012

big and seperated here

2/8/2013 1:43:59 AM Dating full figured women  

itslu
Russellville, AR
31, joined Dec. 2011

Quote from anthonyburks501:
that's real talk bro

I love when someone says "real talk". It's like saying, "believe me while I lie to you.

2/10/2013 2:36:40 AM Dating full figured women  
jennaleexd
Flower Mound, TX
24, joined Dec. 2012

I don't think it's about being "big" or not, I think it's so much more about being happy with yourself. It took me forever to be happy with my curves and I finally love how I look! It's all about confidence. Believe that you have all the beauty in the world and you will!!

2/10/2013 3:59:02 PM Dating full figured women  

58dpilot
Springdale, AR
61, joined May. 2012

The more there is the more there is to love.

2/14/2013 10:54:23 AM Dating full figured women  

itslu
Russellville, AR
31, joined Dec. 2011

Quote from jennaleexd:
I don't think it's about being "big" or not, I think it's so much more about being happy with yourself. It took me forever to be happy with my curves and I finally love how I look! It's all about confidence. Believe that you have all the beauty in the world and you will!!

Thin line between confidence & arrogance.

No pun intended.

2/16/2013 4:39:07 PM Dating full figured women  

suicidesangel
Hope, AR
21, joined Dec. 2012

I would love to have a man that likes big girls

2/16/2013 7:25:02 PM Dating full figured women  
woodsmamma
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (32,881)
Babbitt, MN
62, joined Feb. 2009

Quote from itslu:
Thin line between confidence & arrogance.

No pun intended.

I am curious. I've seen you state you aren't a big girl.
Yet you are in the big girl threads making negative comments to those who are big beautiful and are confident in themselves.
What's up with that, respectfully?

2/18/2013 11:47:54 AM Dating full figured women  

itslu
Russellville, AR
31, joined Dec. 2011

Quote from woodsmamma:
I am curious. I've seen you state you aren't a big girl.
Yet you are in the big girl threads making negative comments to those who are big beautiful and are confident in themselves.
What's up with that, respectfully?

It's really a shame most of you don't know the differences between fat, obese, & curvy. Most women that cannot feel their hip bones with a toothpick, think they are fat. As ludacris as this sounds, it's true. I like curvy women with boobs. As respectfully as I know how, fat is disgusting. Obese won't even be acknowledged. With all that being said, since most people cant differentiate, they classify them all together as "bbw". Which is stupid of them for reasons already stated. That, is why I watch these threads. I like curvy women, and for lack of recognition, they are in the wrong places. (with fat people) As respectful as I can be.

2/18/2013 12:51:41 PM Dating full figured women  
woodsmamma
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (32,881)
Babbitt, MN
62, joined Feb. 2009

Ohhhhhhhhhh

Gettin it!

Its a matter of preference several ways!
Thank you for clarifying

2/19/2013 11:43:42 PM Dating full figured women  

katrinasq
Over 2,000 Posts (3,593)
Mena, AR
47, joined Jul. 2008
online now!

Not directed at anyone in particular, but it seems to me that all the thin folks that find fat folks not to be of their preference in a disrespectful and insulting way are not nearly as comfortable in their own skin as they proclaim and must be very insecure to need to insult others to make themselves feel better. Personally, I am obese and not comfortable with the way I look and feel, but I am comfortable with the person I am. I try to look as good as I can with clothing that fits well and looks decent, make up, hair and nails and that's all good and well. If I meet someone that accepts me for all that I am, great. If not, that's OK, too.

3/2/2013 3:36:57 PM Dating full figured women  

davidcohen
Over 1,000 Posts (1,767)
Pea Ridge, AR
71, joined Sep. 2008

I ain't afraid of no big gurls! If you are local (Pea Ridge, Rogers, Springdale, Little Flock, Fayettevile, etc.,) hit me up. We can at least chat. I am 68 years old. (But let's be realistic too--you gottah be from 62 to 75 years old.)

[Edited 3/2/2013 3:38:15 PM ]

3/8/2013 10:20:49 AM Dating full figured women  

cartoon69
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,788)
Paducah, KY
52, joined Jun. 2009

Full figure women have the kinda cushion I like, don't have the sore frontal hip bones from banging a skelletor.
Just sayin.

6/25/2013 11:51:06 AM Dating full figured women  

batmmannn
Harpers Ferry, WV
54, joined Mar. 2012

Instead of making so many excuses, How about losing the weight so people will find you attractive? I get so sick of FAT chicks claiming they are full figured. Full figured means Big Boobs and wide hips it DOES NOT mean Obese. Lose the Weight and stop your complaining. Men have every right to choose a healthier thinner woman.

6/25/2013 2:29:09 PM Dating full figured women  
uga1785
Dardanelle, AR
41, joined Nov. 2012

I like well lov a curvy woman if u carry it well then hit me up . A smile goes a long way plus i enjoy a lady that can eat a steak drink a sixpack and yet still help me lift my fourwheeler.

6/26/2013 7:26:11 PM Dating full figured women  

onlykisses4u
Bangor, ME
35, joined Dec. 2011

Quote from redwhiteblue2:
why dont women want
to date men who are seperated what is wrong with that

I have no problem with it as long as a divorce is in process. The issues come when there's no end in sight for the.other relationship. Why would we want to date someone, get comfortable with them, then they decide they want to get back.with their ex? That would be the only problem for me, personally.

6/26/2013 7:37:17 PM Dating full figured women  

onlykisses4u
Bangor, ME
35, joined Dec. 2011

Quote from batmmannn:
Instead of making so many excuses, How about losing the weight so people will find you attractive? I get so sick of FAT chicks claiming they are full figured. Full figured means Big Boobs and wide hips it DOES NOT mean Obese. Lose the Weight and stop your complaining. Men have every right to choose a healthier thinner woman.

So for clarification, what if a woman is "plus-size" due to the fact she's had children? Every part of a woman changes during and after pregnancy. Before I had my boys, I was a lot smaller than I am now. My breasts have grown larger and since I had a complication known as Polyhydraminos (excessive amniotic fluid) with ALL my children, my once flat stomach and hips now have stretched leaving more skin than a momma belly. With all the changes, I need XL-1X clothes. It's not FAT making me bigger. I guess I'm very unclear about "WHAT" makes a person curvy, fat, or obese??

10/22/2013 7:05:50 PM Dating full figured women  

teecrazzy
Little Rock, AR
37, joined Dec. 2012

whoa whoa whao.... errrrrrRRRR!!! Something you said kinda stuck out... What did you mean by this statement?...

"I do plan on makin myself healthier one day, but not until I find someone who loves me for me."

It appears that you're saying "Until you find someone who loves you for you, you do not plan on making yourself healthier"...

...If this is what you're saying, you must ask yourself, "Who are you being healthy for?" -If you're being healthy for a man, that's not a valid reason. If things don't work out with you and that guy, then your reason won't exist anymore. Would you then stop focusing on being healthy?...

I believe you should be healthy for yourself and not for other people. It's great to work on yourself through team effort for the purpose of having someone to strengthen your courage, but you can make plans for being healthy alone. Being healthy is essential to all of us individually.

Quote from lilypad0901:

2/10/2014 3:57:52 AM Dating full figured women  

prettyboyb2785
Arkadelphia, AR
31, joined Jul. 2012

Hey