Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames women

Also specializes in your 1st and single older ladies. girls in youngstown ohio I cannot obtain a girlfriend irl, or online, so I am just accomplished at this point. CMB for guys is such a bore go back to Tinder. rubmaps stockton When it is uncomplicated to get then it is a commodity.

skipthegames chat

It also depends on what sort of individual you are, I will talk to any person in a bar, in line at the bank, whilst shopping, on a train, effectively you get the idea. dating sites in nw arkansas At the time, I loved the idea of online dating and went out with other Manhattanites practically each and every weekend. What is greater than becoming weird around every other and sharing silliest and crippling thoughts with every single other mainly because there s no explanation to hide your original self? As soon as you have crossed the line of weirdness, congratulations!! You can believe of your future with ease and happiness! speed dating grand rapids You can have total confidence that all of your compatible matches are looking for the exact same point you are.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

5/16/2008 3:17:06 AM Is your first time suppose to be unimpressive??????  

mopar63
Herrin, IL

monique,

There are very few things in life that are truly unique, one of a kind. You have a gift that no one else on earth can ever give and it can only be given once, something TRULY unique.

A day is going to come when you are going to meet a person that will sweep you off your feet and melt your heart. You are going to want to give them the world and if you wait for that special person you will have the most amazing gift to give them that any person can ever give.

I mean think about it, you are giving them something no person on earth in the past or in the future will ever be able to have.

Our society today treats this as a ritual, a right of passage, when in truth it is the ulitmate giving of yourself. Be PICKY, take your time and be sure that the person that you give this gift to is WORTHY of recieving it. So one that will cherish it and value you above all else.

5/16/2008 3:26:07 AM Is your first time suppose to be unimpressive??????  

dixiethelovebug
Auburn, GA

If your having to ask, well he isnt worth giving to. You will know in your heart if he is truly the right one. Dont let peer pressure or the thoughts of "he" could be the right one. Do it for the right reasons and not because you just want him and think that is the way to keep him.

5/16/2008 3:44:54 AM Is your first time suppose to be unimpressive??????  

cortneyjoy
Chickasha, OK

My first time was great but everyone is different and all my friends told me the same thing u will just have to wait and see.

5/16/2008 4:15:44 AM Is your first time suppose to be unimpressive??????  

justmemaree
Queensland
Australia

mine was............. ummmmmmmm...cant even talk about it .......... but hey glad i had the guts to try a second time......otherwise i would have become a Nun...........and get none!!!

5/16/2008 4:24:33 AM Is your first time suppose to be unimpressive??????  

wvareb19801
Chagrin Falls, OH

you will never forget your first time and mainly because years later you will look back and think about how bad you both were compared to years later.

5/16/2008 5:19:18 AM Is your first time suppose to be unimpressive??????  

bethlet
Spokane, WA

Yeah. I remember my "first time" with a boy my age. It was my initial official cognizant induction into the world of reality where men will say anything to get inside your body.

At the time, I didn't like "boys" yet. All they ever wanted to do was paw you. So to keep them away, I accepted the "friendship" (first line of bullshit) of this guy in HS who was cute and "friends" with all the girls. Bryant never seemed to date anyone, he just had a lot of girl "friends". Then in my senior year I started dating this wrestler, who of course started pressing for sex. When I told my "friend" Bryant about this, Bryant confided to me that he felt really sorry for me, because the "first time" was reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaly painful for girls. Lots of blood and all. And, if I was smart, I'd find someone who knew that special "trick" of the way to deflower a girl without it being too painful. Of course, I was curious....what trick? Well, Bryant of course knew "the trick". So, after much consideration and discussion of the potential excruciating pain if I waited for some callous male who didn't care for me like Bryant did.....I agreed to let Bryant take care of that little problem for me.

I remember lying on the wood floor of his parent's vacation cabin (because, of course, Bryant didn't want me to get blood all over any of the furniture - the floor would be easier to clean.....), staring at the ceiling, while Bryant administered his version of the medical Angel of Mercy "down there". I don't remember feeling a single thing, so Bryant did deliver as promised. But the truth was that the reason I didn't feel anything was because I'd already been molested so many times as a small child that there was nothing to "feel" at this point. I just never knew what was actually happening as a child - I'd always kept my eyes closed and only remembered it as pain. I never even equated what had happened to me as a child as "sex". Bryant also delivered a sticky mess on my stomach, a little unfortunate byproduct that just happened by accident, Bryant assured me. Totally unrelated to the medical process, of course. All in all, it seemed to be a successful medical intervention. We never did discuss the fact that there had been no blood though....odd. Interestingly enough, Bryant never spent all that much time with me again after that.........go figure.

so yeah. I guess you could say that "the first time" or whatever is definately memorable. Downright heavenly. Makes you wanna run right out and do it a lot. Or whatever.

5/16/2008 5:21:13 AM Is your first time suppose to be unimpressive??????  

lust4love
Atco, NJ

I bet they didnt even have condoms back then bethlet.

5/16/2008 5:43:49 AM Is your first time suppose to be unimpressive??????  

barbara1
Reston, VA

It's not supposed to, but it usually is!

5/16/2008 6:08:19 AM Is your first time suppose to be unimpressive??????  

pichick712
Brookhaven, PA

My first time was very forgetable. Come one, neither person really knows what to do or what buttons to push. Chalk it up to an "experience" that will only get better with time.

5/16/2008 6:24:01 AM Is your first time suppose to be unimpressive??????  

ptriley
Staten Island, NY

My first time was great.We are still friends today.30 somethig yrs later.Although now she likes to pack a box lunch.

5/16/2008 6:28:23 AM Is your first time suppose to be unimpressive??????  

classicsfan
Charlottetown, PE

The is no 'suppose to be' in it. It often is unimpressive in purely sexual terms. However, it can have powerful emotional repercussions. Sex is certainly on of those endeavours that improves with practice.

If you are with a caring and respectful partner, it will be impressive.

5/16/2008 6:30:58 AM Is your first time suppose to be unimpressive??????  

evileddy
Ottawa, ON

Quote from flowergirl62:
Yes my first time was the worst. But I just wanted it over and done with. So if you can do it properly and choose someone really special that you care about it may be alot better. JMO

Gee!.. I wonder why it was so bad?

5/16/2008 6:41:46 AM Is your first time suppose to be unimpressive??????  

texassweetness
Baytown, TX

Unimpressive...well, gee, it is such a big step, and an end to something you perhaps unwittingly hung onto for so long.

My first time is something I shan't forget...it was August, and just hot as it could be. The four of us were at the rock quarry, a fire, some Boonesfarm....and my boyfriend and I went a bit far from the others....we fumbled and finally got to good stuff, where he had trouble, but then so did I. It hurt a bit, and I bled a bit. It lasted about 10 seconds or so, and wasn't so great for me....smiling....but he was gentle and neither of us really knew what to expect. We married 3 years later, while I was in college. He got better, and so did I.

It is a rite of passage we all go through, dear one. A natural gift.

5/16/2008 9:14:37 PM Is your first time suppose to be unimpressive??????  

monique08
Arlington, TX

I am a firm believer in waiting till I am married but I was told how its not all that great and that it should be with someone experienced... But all in all I am just curious cause I have no intentions on doing anything any time soon. Thanks to all you who replied.....

Page: 1, 2