Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

what is rubmaps

A stunning partnership is now an example of how two folks can genuinely reside out their vows in the course of life s toughest times. craigslist tampa fl classifieds You never have the time for a distraction like a new romantic relationship. OkCupid is one particular of the most properly known dating websites and attributes complete profiles that other members can completely scan before connecting. costa rican online dating Personally, I am also using LunchClick, which is way restrictive, but far better in a sense you do not have to do as well significantly filtering as you only get 1 match everyday.

best apple hookup apps

So, you might want a thing long term or you might choose one thing a lot more casual. staten island over 40 singles It pissed me off then to be so blatantly employed, but she did finish up paying for my meal and drive me house in the rain so I guess it wasn t that poor in the end. Definitely a will have to study for any one interested in on line gaming. freesnapmilf com Speaking from encounter, the strangest dates are virtually often the pretty first time you go out with a person new.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

5/15/2008 9:06:49 PM Is your first time suppose to be unimpressive??????  

monique08
Arlington, TX

Okay all my friends says that the first time sucks is that true????

5/15/2008 9:09:46 PM Is your first time suppose to be unimpressive??????  

dutchboy4u
Huntington Beach, CA

Don't listen to your friends. You'll never forget the firsts in anything. You can make it as special as you desire.

5/15/2008 9:15:27 PM Is your first time suppose to be unimpressive??????  

juniebegood
Huntington, NY

I'm with Dutch, don't listen to your friends. Just make sure that you feel confident that you're ready for your first time. Don't let anyone pressure you into it, if you're not 100 percent sure, it's what you want. Be smart too, and take precautions. You don't want to end up pregnant or with some unwanted STD. Good luck!

5/15/2008 9:16:16 PM Is your first time suppose to be unimpressive??????  

silver1961
South Sioux City, NE

First time for what

5/15/2008 9:17:06 PM Is your first time suppose to be unimpressive??????  

hotdoggy13
Nazareth, PA

an unwanted std? and what would be a wanted std then just remember you only get ONE first time dont waste it on an ass hole and dont do it out of peer pressure. if you get a little crazy when you drink then dont drink youre going to remember the guy who will be your first for ever. make sure its someone you really like not some jerk who talked you into it.

[Edited 5/15/2008 9:20:26 PM]

5/15/2008 9:17:17 PM Is your first time suppose to be unimpressive??????  

bethlet
Spokane, WA

Yes, Monique. The first time sucks.

EDIT:

Very often the first 500 times suck too......

[Edited 5/15/2008 9:17:39 PM]

5/15/2008 9:19:52 PM Is your first time suppose to be unimpressive??????  

markzander2
Madison Heights, MI

if your with john holmes or ron jeremy (the hedgehog) the first time, I would say you'd be pretty impressed!!!

of course you most likely couldnt walk for a week and could most likely hide a bowling ball up your crotch..
but yeah you'd be impressed!

5/15/2008 9:20:07 PM Is your first time suppose to be unimpressive??????  

flowergirl62
South Australia
Australia

Yes my first time was the worst. But I just wanted it over and done with. So if you can do it properly and choose someone really special that you care about it may be alot better. JMO

5/15/2008 9:21:41 PM Is your first time suppose to be unimpressive??????  

blueyedbobbie
Poultney, VT

actually my first time was wonderful.

5/15/2008 9:23:58 PM Is your first time suppose to be unimpressive??????  

dutchboy4u
Huntington Beach, CA

Depends on who's there with you. 500 times? That sucks.

Make the first time count. Be in a relationship with someone you enjoy being with.

[Edited 5/15/2008 9:26:00 PM]

5/15/2008 9:24:33 PM Is your first time suppose to be unimpressive??????  

lickmytongue
Mathis, TX

its beautiful if it is with someone you love !! dont listen to others

5/15/2008 9:26:27 PM Is your first time suppose to be unimpressive??????  

bethlet
Spokane, WA

Quote from dutchboy4u:
Depends on who's there with you. 500 times? That sucks.

Make the first time count. Be in a relationship with someone you enjoy being with.

Well, ok, sometimes I exaggerate.

Slightly.

5/15/2008 10:57:29 PM Is your first time suppose to be unimpressive??????  

gr8stwoman
Napa, CA

My first time was incredible. For me, it is all about the feelings I have for the person and the connection I have with him. Also, it helps to be able to talk about anything and everything first. Relax, enjoy and expect things to go well.

5/15/2008 11:02:53 PM Is your first time suppose to be unimpressive??????  

pwin_here_n_now
Annapolis, MD

It should be - but often it is not, and much of that has to do with your partner.... Is it someone you have a deep bond with? Do you communicate well.... Is this really the person you want to lose it to?

Take your time - there is no rush.

Peace!
P.Win

5/15/2008 11:07:30 PM Is your first time suppose to be unimpressive??????  

lust4love
Atco, NJ

I love when you do jumping jacks pwin

Page: 1, 2