Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

no strings attached hookup

In 2019 alone, Australians lost pretty much $27 million to dating scams despite the fact that it could be even more as numerous individuals are too embarrassed to report losses. free florida chat rooms ‪If it is good sufficient for her to start dating ahead of we re divorced, it is very good sufficient for me. It s not the type of world I want to live in , he stated. denver adult look There are other privacy restrictions and capabilities to assist users keep anonymous if they are afraid of receiving caught.

best online hookup apps

Although the app is no cost to use and sign up for, a premium subscription adds further characteristics. senior dating tulsa If I do not respond to a PM that is not 1 of the previously pointed out trash can destined messages, please don t take it personally I get so several messages I have a challenging to responding to most. This may perhaps be a café, a hotel, a theatre, or some other public space. doublelist west palm beach Instead, going for a cup of coffee is way extra enjoyable.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

5/16/2008 7:21:03 PM I am thinking this guy has issues beyond the norm.  

poetic_soul
Cocoa, FL

I STARTED TALKING TO THIS GUY AND ME, PERSONALLY AM VERY COMFORTABLE DISCUSSING SEX (DOESN'T MEAN I'M PROMISCUOUS) BUT, THIS GUY WAS LIKE "SEX AIN'T NOTHIN'" I JUST LIKE TO BE CLOSE...BLA BLA BLA...I WAS LIKE WTF? ARE YA KIDDIN ME? IF I AM AT A POINT THAT I'M READY TO BE INTIMATE I'M READY TO THROW DOWN....I'M THINKING HE MAYBE EMOTIONALLY SCARRED.
WHAT YOU THINK?

5/16/2008 7:22:48 PM I am thinking this guy has issues beyond the norm.  

prettypoison80
El Cajon, CA

Maybe he has a teeny weenie? J/K

5/16/2008 7:25:36 PM I am thinking this guy has issues beyond the norm.  

dreamsoutloud
Sunderland, MA

I agree with pretty..

5/16/2008 7:31:51 PM I am thinking this guy has issues beyond the norm.  

cj3805
De Leon Springs, FL

^^^^^^

5/16/2008 7:40:25 PM I am thinking this guy has issues beyond the norm.  

ge0ge0
Tallahassee, FL

You're a goddess Some guys are skiddish when it comes to being randy with a gal. Guys are conditioned to being in damage control and back pedaling and most are wary of getting intimate in that way.

Maybe he really likes you and doesn't want to ruin it by being too presumptuous? Yea I know far stretch, the teeny weenie sounds more plausible

5/16/2008 7:48:25 PM I am thinking this guy has issues beyond the norm.  

angmar
Bowling Green, KY

I was thinking along the same lines as ge0ge0, even before I read his post. However, you may be correct about a him having a "small" problem - does he drive a REALLY big car?

5/16/2008 7:50:12 PM I am thinking this guy has issues beyond the norm.  

blueyedbobbie
Poultney, VT

Quote from poetic_soul:
I STARTED TALKING TO THIS GUY AND ME, PERSONALLY AM VERY COMFORTABLE DISCUSSING SEX (DOESN'T MEAN I'M PROMISCUOUS) BUT, THIS GUY WAS LIKE "SEX AIN'T NOTHIN'" I JUST LIKE TO BE CLOSE...BLA BLA BLA...I WAS LIKE WTF? ARE YA KIDDIN ME? IF I AM AT A POINT THAT I'M READY TO BE INTIMATE I'M READY TO THROW DOWN....I'M THINKING HE MAYBE EMOTIONALLY SCARRED.
WHAT YOU THINK?

maybe he is really a she

5/16/2008 7:56:41 PM I am thinking this guy has issues beyond the norm.  

jabberwock70
Beachwood, OH

Well, I'm inclined to go with ge0 on this...Maybe he likes you and just isn't sure how
to broach the subject comfortably yet.

I don't know...everyone's different when it comes to discussing sex.

Maybe I'm wrong...maybe he has intimacy issues.

[Edited 5/16/2008 7:58:03 PM]

5/16/2008 8:00:00 PM I am thinking this guy has issues beyond the norm.  

bry11ca
Dallas, TX

SEX AIN'T NOTHING . . . sure and kisses are over-rated, and flirtation and romance are tasteless flour . . . . um, sex is not the answer . . . YES is the answer . . . sex is the question!!!!!

Sex is something. The dude has no passion.

Bry

5/16/2008 8:49:29 PM I am thinking this guy has issues beyond the norm.  

chopperbabe
Selah, WA

It's funny. I see more threads on women who want a man who doesn't just think about sex and here is a man who wants someone more than just a place to plug in and he's not wanted. Maybe stating in the profile what is not wanted would be appropriate

5/16/2008 8:53:33 PM I am thinking this guy has issues beyond the norm.  

mistymay77
Newnan, GA

I would prefer a guy who did not just want to jump in to bed. It says a lot when that is the first thing they want to do, it says they have been around. I do not give it up easy, these goodies are special and are reserved for someone special.

5/16/2008 8:55:37 PM I am thinking this guy has issues beyond the norm.  

lexingtonbob65
Lexington, SC

If i was him i would of said "what are you waiting for bring it on"just kidding but watch who you talk too like that their are alot of Psychos and perverts out there

[Edited 5/16/2008 8:57:42 PM]

5/16/2008 8:58:53 PM I am thinking this guy has issues beyond the norm.  

oldeschoolcharm
Monroe, WA

Well, an overly eager woman that I hardly know is a turn off for me.

But, I am seeking a long-term relationship and am willing to forgo many one night stand chances until I find one.

5/17/2008 12:17:36 AM I am thinking this guy has issues beyond the norm.  

fyrefyter
Collegeville, PA

This is gonna sound corny, but maybe he's one of those nice guys you b*tch to your friends you wanna find? but when you find them you chuack em for a bad boy!!!!!!

5/17/2008 12:31:46 AM I am thinking this guy has issues beyond the norm.  

gabisanic
Pleasant Hill, CA

So let me see if I get this one... if I talk sex too soon I am a perv and a good for nothing son of a b*tch who has not respect for women and couldn't care less about how they feel. If I do not talk about sex right away and do not send you pictures of my organ then I am emotionally scarred with intimacy issues, completely undesirable and unwanted.

Thank you for clearing things up for us!