Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames women

Although I wouldn t necessarily say that they are a waste of time, I certainly believe that there are superior methods to meet ladies. zephyrhills dating We tend not to consider of vegan events as culty (nicely I suppose a lot of men and women do ). Feedspot has a team of over 50 professionals whose target is to discover and rank blogs, podcasts and youtube channels in numerous niche categories. www snapcougars com Far more importantly, I assume the which means would probably be altered by changing the sex.

free casual hookup apps uk

No matter whether you are searching for single girls or males, there are profiles and chat rooms waiting for you appropriate now. speed dating bend oregon If you are tired of swiping and you have a bunch of close friends to do your bidding, Chorus may possibly be the app for you. The reason guys from dating web pages are not significant is that the exact same group of guys get all the swipes and can afford to be time wasters as they have lots of possibilities. listcrawler pitt Sue was immediately drawn to Paul s profile regardless of his lack of profile photos.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

5/16/2008 9:07:05 PM Funniest thing that's ever happened to you during sex?  

prettypoison80
El Cajon, CA

C'mon, I know you've got some stories out there... so let's hear 'em!

I'll go first--Cat jumped on his a** while we were going at it! First time those scratches weren't from me!

5/16/2008 9:10:25 PM Funniest thing that's ever happened to you during sex?  

heyppl
Saint Louis, MO

Got shot in the eye and went blind for a little while.
that is some strong stuff now

5/16/2008 9:11:22 PM Funniest thing that's ever happened to you during sex?  

lexingtonbob65
Lexington, SC

The bed collapsed as she was riding me, the funny thing was we were in her parents bed.

5/16/2008 9:11:49 PM Funniest thing that's ever happened to you during sex?  

prettypoison80
El Cajon, CA

Quote from heyppl:
Got shot in the eye and went blind for a little while.
that is some strong stuff now

LMFAO!!! Oh my gosh that is too funny!

5/16/2008 9:14:40 PM Funniest thing that's ever happened to you during sex?  

kayce65
Salem, OR

He got a really bad case of the hiccups which caused me to start giggling... the more he hiccupped, the more I giggled... let's just say he lost his 'concentration' - so did I!

5/16/2008 9:15:40 PM Funniest thing that's ever happened to you during sex?  

yanksnut15
Columbia, MO

Funnier than the dry heaves?

My son woke up from a nightmare and came in the room while I was "under the covers". He tried to hug my ex and couldn't get comfortable, so he wound up and kiced me in my head!

5/16/2008 9:19:02 PM Funniest thing that's ever happened to you during sex?  

lexingtonbob65
Lexington, SC

The only other time i can remember is when i was 16 and the teacher walked in on her and i in the boys locker room shower its funny now but wasn't then when Dad found out.

5/16/2008 9:24:02 PM Funniest thing that's ever happened to you during sex?  

murano05z
Alexandria, VA

My ex and I were going at it pretty hard. She was riding and was getting carried away. Next thing I know she was peeing all over me. I guess she was pressing the wrong buttons. After we cleaned up we laughed our asses off for over an hour. Every time we would look at each other we would just crack up. And no it wasn't that she squirted.

5/16/2008 9:35:59 PM Funniest thing that's ever happened to you during sex?  

irresistiblered
Aurora, CO

I was changing position and trying to move one leg from under him, but my toe was caught in the blanket...I pulled it, impatiently and bammm...I kneed him in the balls...hmmm...HARD.

He was, needless to say, in pain, and I could not stop laughing at the comical situation...ofcourse he broke up with me, immediately, for my lack of sensitiviity, and accused me for having a desire to rub him off of his manhoood.
I whole heartedly agreed...and left his apartment still doubled over laughing.

5/16/2008 9:52:26 PM Funniest thing that's ever happened to you during sex?  

freddy59
Salem, VA

Just as i was ready to pay off......I fell backwards off the bed, hit my head, The one on my shouders, on the nightstand. Head was bleeding and skitter was flying everywhere.
Was'nt to damn funny at the time

5/16/2008 9:57:06 PM Funniest thing that's ever happened to you during sex?  

funynot
Great Falls, MT

farted