Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

free anonymous hookup sites

It was launched more than 20 years ago, and now it has millions of members worldwide. craigslist antioch ca personals Once you re matched you are going to be notified, and either particular person can send the 1st message. The NCA recommends people comply with the dating security policy laid out by Get Safe Online, which includes becoming cautious with individual information, and generally meeting in public. usa sex guide birmingham 99 per month for those over the age of 30.

Dating and relationships, like most elements of American life, have been upended by the coronavirus. camp pendleton hook up This query lets you know two crucial items in one, explains Jones. Dating sites and apps are numerous today and asking an individual about their favored web site will elicit a response as one of a kind as the particular person themselves. hot guys on omegle Newest and greatest topics in our free of charge Conversations region.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

5/20/2008 6:13:12 AM Who you Voting For?  

va_hotgirl
South Hill, VA

Personally Im a black female, and I think Clinton should get it!

5/23/2008 5:49:31 AM Who you Voting For?  

va_hotgirl
South Hill, VA

come on now....really curious you guys!

5/23/2008 9:32:50 AM Who you Voting For?  

joss70
Lexington, VA

I'm voting for Obama...

5/23/2008 10:10:35 AM Who you Voting For?  

willias
Martinsville, VA

OBAMA

5/23/2008 1:20:33 PM Who you Voting For?  

murano05z
Alexandria, VA

Is there a category for NONE OF THE ABOVE?

5/24/2008 2:44:15 PM Who you Voting For?  

vasportsfan
Chesterfield, VA

I am voting for McCain!!!
I would NEVER vote for any democrat as they are responsible for high taxes, high gas prices (refusing to drill for oil because of what it might do to Al Gore's environment), and are weak on National Security and the War on Terror! Obama has to be the worst candidate to ever run for President. He is a democrat, a liberal, a 20 year member of a racist anti American church, friends with a known terrorist who bombed his own country (heck his wife has even said she is not proud of her country). He opposes the war on terror which I support. I do NOT trust him with our security! He supports national health care which I do not. I feel no obligation to pay for someone elses health insurance. I could go on and on..............just vote REPUBLICAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5/25/2008 6:26:37 AM Who you Voting For?  

dro4u2c
Charlottesville, VA

if the country wants to stay poor vote weak republicans luckily i can't vote we don't need another Bush for our childrens sake if i had to choose Hilary 100%

5/25/2008 6:36:59 AM Who you Voting For?  

vasportsfan
Chesterfield, VA

Dro4u2c, You say "if the country wants to stay poor"?????????? Last time I checked we were the richest most well to do country on earth! For the sake of all of our children we should be very thankful Bush was president on 9/11. Prior to 9/11 we were the victim of terrorist attacks on a regular basis, growing to the big one on 9/11. Since Bush began the war and instituted the Patriot Act there has not been a successful terrorist attack against the US outside of the theater of war. I would say that makes the war a great success. We all better face facts. They want to kill us and eventually will obtain the means to kill hundreds of thousands of us. We have to stop them NOW.

5/25/2008 3:11:25 PM Who you Voting For?  

iherduliek
Stafford, VA

Hell, why can't we just have a triumvirate like in the good ol' days...

5/25/2008 4:14:26 PM Who you Voting For?  

bryanwv20
Ashland, VA

none of the above

5/25/2008 4:16:44 PM Who you Voting For?  

bryanwv20
Ashland, VA

what were gas prices when clinton left office??????

5/25/2008 9:59:56 PM Who you Voting For?  

vasportsfan
Chesterfield, VA

Bryan,
You apparently don't know how the government or supply and demand economics work. When Clinton left office the world demand for gas was much less than it is now; therefore, there was not an upward push on prices as there is now. However, had the democrats in congress and Clinton himself opened up the environmentally protected areas in the US and off shore that have oil reserves back in the 90s. We would now be producing more oil ourselves than we currently do. Not enough to be self sufficient, but enough to increase the worldwide supply. Increase supply and the price goes down. President Bush tried a couple years ago to open those areas up to drilling and was blocked by the democratic congress. VOTE REPUBLICAN AND DRILL THE HELL OUT OF ANY AREA THAT HOLDS OIL RESERVES!!!!!!!!!!

5/26/2008 12:03:53 PM Who you Voting For?  

sweetpea673
Ashland, VA

I'm not too happy with any of the choices but if I have to choose, it will be Hillary. She did an okay job when she was in office last time...

5/27/2008 5:30:41 PM Who you Voting For?  

federal327
Carlock, IL

I am going to vote for Bob Barr.

5/28/2008 1:08:08 PM Who you Voting For?  

msgolds
Falls Church, VA

I hate politicians in general, so I am never going to pull my full support behind a politician on the basis of public relations. I vote based on the issues. At this point, Obama is the most in tune with me on the issues.

Page: 1, 2