Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

bay area hookup site

) Otherwise, you can normally ditch your SmarTrip. florida classifieds personals A girl I d been out with twice called me whilst sloshed and out at a bar, so I decided to meet up with her and do some bar hopping. Some of these submissions have been pulled from a Reddit threadstarted by u/just_brioche. sniffies men AARP is a nonprofit, nonpartisan organization that empowers persons to pick out how they reside as they age.

listcrawler com

Coffee Meets Bagel enjoys a constructive reputation for becoming the ideal spot for senior chaps. free online dating dublin com, she instantaneously knew that they would bond over their aversion to tattoos and body piercings. Tinder gets a undesirable (or excellent, depending on what you are seeking for) rap for getting a hookup app that encourages customers to judge potential partners from a handful of selfies and a handful of lines of text. latin friend finder If you believe items went effectively, don t be afraid to let him or her know.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

6/10/2008 5:27:52 AM Meeting People  

bdh711
Cary, NC

So I'm bored and think I'm gonna head to Lowe's to go man shopping, possibly Home Depot..anyone want to join me??

6/10/2008 5:55:41 PM Meeting People  

easternncguy
Rocky Mount, NC

Sorry but, I think most of the guys at Lowe's and Home Depot are married and are there to get things to fix up the marital nest. Me excluded of course. I see the single guys in the grocery store at the freezer section, the meats, and beer aisle. Don't even bother in the produce, they won't be there, except me of course because that's where the women go first.

6/10/2008 9:34:33 PM Meeting People  

anncarolina
Murfreesboro, NC

Quote from easternncguy:
Sorry but, I think most of the guys at Lowe's and Home Depot are married and are there to get things to fix up the marital nest. Me excluded of course. I see the single guys in the grocery store at the freezer section, the meats, and beer aisle. Don't even bother in the produce, they won't be there, except me of course because that's where the women go first.

So....if I drive over to Rocky Mount....what time and which store should I look in?

Amy

6/11/2008 4:08:40 AM Meeting People  

newlady2
Goldsboro, NC

LOL Well East , you ready to be picked up??

Odd you should say that about stores,,made me think..and daym its so true!!

[Edited 6/11/2008 4:08:58 AM]

6/11/2008 7:25:12 AM Meeting People  

bdh711
Cary, NC

For the record....I was kidding

6/12/2008 6:23:14 PM Meeting People  

easternncguy
Rocky Mount, NC

I'll be at Food Lion, standing over by the celery squeezing a head of lettuce.

6/12/2008 6:31:35 PM Meeting People  

newlady2
Goldsboro, NC

Well shoot bdh - you can still be kidding but say it ..

6/12/2008 6:50:58 PM Meeting People  

goldangel1
Hickory, NC

game,muice and lets party down.

What you waiting on.

6/12/2008 7:15:17 PM Meeting People  

anncarolina
Murfreesboro, NC

Quote from easternncguy:
I'll be at Food Lion, standing over by the celery squeezing a head of lettuce.

Dang...sorry I missed you (I'm guessing you meant tonight). But, next time I'm over that way, I'll look for ya.

Oh...I shop Food Lion, too...grape tomatoes and avocadoes.

Edited to add last line.

[Edited 6/12/2008 7:24:50 PM]

Page: 1, 2